If you’re prone to balding avoid fast food/shitfood

getra

getra

Faded
I’ve already posted this in offtopic but I figured I’d post it in the looksmaxxing section too (for obvious reasons)

While balding is inevitable, fast food and all that dogshit they try to force feed you will speed up the process. Case in point, Asians who lived in rural parts of their country’s showed little to no signs of balding, and even they did go bald it would be at a much later age. Case in point, Asians in larger cities/industrialized areas are exhibited with much earlier cases of balding/recession. Your rate of hairloss can be associated to diet and nutrition, as well as your overall lifestyle.

Inb4 “please stfu retard”
Inb4 “bro science bullshit”
Inb4 “super copium”

Take my word for it, I and many others who eat like shit are now losing hair early (20 years old btw)
95cb0e68-61fc-4ce4-9863-bf2733c653b1-jpeg.995365

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5969 and 5 others
super copium

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, delusionalretard, potentialhabit1 and 1 other person
20 hairs is bad? i thought 100 hairs a day was fine

Everyone should avoid fastfood
That shit ruin your body

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5969, Stare and 1 other person
20 hairs is bad? i thought 100 hairs a day was fine
That’s way more than 20 in that pile. I lost probably a total of 80-100 hairs that morning in a few minutes alone, rubbing my hair back and fourth a bit

• So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I’ve already posted this in offtopic but I figured I’d post it in the looksmaxxing section too (for obvious reasons)

While balding is inevitable, fast food and all that dogshit they try to force feed you will speed up the process. Case in point, Asians who lived in rural parts of their country’s showed little to no signs of balding, and even they did go bald it would be at a much later age. Case in point, Asians in larger cities/industrialized areas are exhibited with much earlier cases of balding/recession. Your rate of hairloss can be associated to diet and nutrition, as well as your overall lifestyle.

Inb4 “please stfu retard”
Inb4 “bro science bullshit”
Inb4 “super copium”

Take my word for it, I and many others who eat like shit are now losing hair early (20 years old btw)
95cb0e68-61fc-4ce4-9863-bf2733c653b1-jpeg.995365
literally just fucking laugh at anyone that consumes that jewish bullshit

• +1
Reactions: getra
Avoid it at all costs man.
it is literally everything a human shouldn't consume condensed into one form, how eating it has become normalised is beyond me. fucking clown world man

• +1
May be somewhat true. I also saw these years people balding unusually early.

• +1
I ate so much today bruh

• Ugh..
Imagine using looksmaxxx, and eating looksmin foods. Idiots.

I'm sorry bro

• +1
8133F125 9D8D 4E41 8C8D 88C52AF72899

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Happens. Hopefully it’s reversible and anything other than mpb. If it isn’t I will see you soon in Norwood heaven brother.
I wish you luck tbh norwooding is brutal

• +1
whats ur experience with balding? no offence lol
i think im prone to norwooding, my bro definitely has and i can see my outline. but i dont really lose any hairs in the shower, at all. some1 told me just hop on fin as soon as i see hairs falling

whats ur experience with balding? no offence lol
i think im prone to norwooding, my bro definitely has and i can see my outline. but i dont really lose any hairs in the shower, at all. some1 told me just hop on fin as soon as i see hairs falling
I’m still relatively early in the process. I’ve noticed hairs starting to miniaturize in the front and the temples. I’ve always shed a shitload of hair during shedding “seasons” since I was like 16 since I had long hair but these few months have been unusual.

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
I eat about an 4 bacon burgers a day I’m deadass

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel