If you're recessed chin or recessed maxilla shut up loser

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Gold
Both great looking despite recessed maxilla/chin. It's so much harder to be good looking with a recessed mandible. Because it effects the definition of your jaw.
When someone is complaining about being recessed it should be assumed they're talking about their mandible. If you think your chin or your maxilla is the issue you're probably just ugly anyways. :blackpill:

Attachments

• 1718033627962.jpeg
    1718033627962.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1718033680878.jpeg
    1718033680878.jpeg
    552.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
just show extreme exceptions to prove your point theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, greywind, Itsjoeverlol and 7 others
just show extreme exceptions to prove your point theory
I explained why I thought there is a difference with the mandible. You take someone with perfect growth and compare all three types of recession mandible will always be the worst.

Both great looking despite recessed maxilla/chin. It's so much harder to be good looking with a recessed mandible. Because it effects the definition of your jaw.
When someone is complaining about being recessed it should be assumed they're talking about their mandible. If you think your chin or your maxilla is the issue you're probably just ugly anyways. :blackpill:
nah if u have one single flaw in ur face = ugly init

• +1
Reactions: Aero and boss8055
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49, NoReedemingFeature, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
bluecels hating on greycels is the gayest shit ever
Ight get ready for graycels hating on graycels.

The thread you posted was the lowest quality thread I read after funky flamingo's threads. Absolute dogshit

Ight get ready for graycels hating on graycels.

The thread you posted was the lowest quality thread I read after funky flamingo's threads. Absolute dogshit
no bluecels doing it is gayer. What's wrong with the thread it's literally true. Mandible is the one that will effect jaw definition the most.

no bluecels doing it is gayer. What's wrong with the thread it's literally true. Mandible is the one that will effect jaw definition the most.
I'll explain. Recessed maxilla makes your eyes look dogshit from the side. Recessed chin makes you look weak and wimpy. A good mandible without a good chin still looks shut from the side due to bad facial convexity. Recessed maxilla also means shit under eyes from the front. You have to have one in a billion genetics to pull it off. Recessed maxilla also affects nose, lips, midface ratio and loads more I'm not mentioning everything. So you need everything

Maxilla is mostly cope

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
I'll explain. Recessed maxilla makes your eyes look dogshit from the side. Recessed chin makes you look weak and wimpy. A good mandible without a good chin still looks shut from the side due to bad facial convexity. Recessed maxilla also means shit under eyes from the front. You have to have one in a billion genetics to pull it off. Recessed maxilla also affects nose, lips, midface ratio and loads more I'm not mentioning everything. So you need everything
In brad pitts case he as 170+ facial convexity despite absolute dogshit chin. I'm assuming it's the same for other people without recessed mandibles. I don't think it's that hard to pull off as a recessed mandible. Normies don't even know what that shit is. Everyone knows what a sharp jawline is.

In brad pitts case he as 170+ facial convexity despite absolute dogshit chin. I'm assuming it's the same for other people without recessed mandibles. I don't think it's that hard to pull off as a recessed mandible. Normies don't even know what that shit is. Everyone knows what a sharp jawline is.
Again one in a billion case. Normies won't know but I believe women can sense ugliness

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and sickdawgie
pitt looks like a nigger

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie