If you're retarded, or believe you're not, and voting this coming November, vote for 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 CHAD KNIGHT 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I don't know who he is, but he's on the ballot and that's what counts! His name is fucking cool. Chad Knight. Come on! Vote for him or burn in fucking hell, motherfuckers.

🇺🇸 🇺🇸 Chad Knight 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, heightmaxxing, 8uAte and 3 others
Bigjim

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Imagine caring about politics as long as your individual vote is worth a grain of sand in an ocean in the grand scheme of things..

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, BigJimsWornOutTires and PlayersGetPlayed
Imagine caring about politics as long as your individual vote is worth a grain of sand in an ocean in the grand scheme of things..
Exactly! That's why you vote for Chad Knight. It's sending a powerful, potent message to the creeps of DC that we know they're full of shit. Ofc, Chad Knight will not be elected even if he received 300 million votes. But THEY will know! They will understand the only reason why Chad Knight was voted for is because people are done with their bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
This is the only image I have for CHAD KNIGHT... but it's a powerful one!

Chad knight

• JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue and LancasteR
Indeed

• +1
I don't know who he is, but he's on the ballot and that's what counts! His name is fucking cool. Chad Knight. Come on! Vote for him or burn in fucking hell, motherfuckers.

🇺🇸 🇺🇸 Chad Knight 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
I will be voting for kamala because she is a thicc gorgeus latina mommy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: themanthechrist, certifiedeskimo and BigJimsWornOutTires
I will be voting for kamala because she is a thicc gorgeus latina mommy
Delete your fucking account. Either vote for Chad Knight or get the fuck off this internet.

• Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
thick latinas for president

• So Sad
Delete your fucking account. Either vote for Chad Knight or get the fuck off this internet.
Would have voted for him, but then you HAD to make this post and ruin it. I only vote for the underdog, bu you ruined it so now im voting for the black woman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: themanthechrist, certifiedeskimo and BigJimsWornOutTires
thick latinas for president
Okay, what if Chad Knight's wife is a thick latina who flashes her tits during campaign speeches? Can he count on your vote then?

Would have voted for him, but then you HAD to make this post and ruin it. I only vote for the underdog, bu you ruined it so now im voting for the black woman
I'm only trying to help, geez. He's not only the underdog but his name is Chad Knight! Why wouldn't anyone vote for him? You people are fucking weirdos, ngl. You're finally given a candidate that represents meme and you all go pissing it away.

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and violentrose
Okay, what if Chad Knight's wife is a thick latina who flashes her tits during campaign speeches? Can he count on your vote then?

I'm only trying to help, geez. He's not only the underdog but his name is Chad Knight! Why wouldn't anyone vote for him? You people are fucking weirdos, ngl. You're finally given a candidate that represents meme and you all go pissing it away.

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen
Yeah as long as his wife flashes her tits frequently

• +1
Yeah as long as his wife flashes her tits frequently
Absolutely. It'll become a trendy thing. Like when people see Biden, they shout, "Fuck Joe Biden!" And when they see Trump, "Drain the swamp!" But when Chad Knight as his sidegirl walks on stage, they shout, "Show tits! Show tits! Show tits!" She giggles and shows them.