If you're rich, DM me for a serious business inquiry.

@Nerogen
 
  • +1
Reactions: Scars, -joe and Sean O’Pry
OP is signing us up for a Kabul slum clean up project
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Scars and Gravitas
Nigga shut up 😭😭
Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by any IP connected to this account have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this any IP connected to this will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose. Anything I say is NOT medical advice.
 
Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by any IP connected to this account have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this any IP connected to this will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose. Anything I say is NOT medical advice.
Thanks
 

Similar threads

rxdeR
Replies
32
Views
79
rxdeR
rxdeR
ICXCLuvr
Replies
42
Views
174
bojackglazer
bojackglazer
IOD
Replies
5
Views
65
cb006
cb006
Aox Ofwar
Replies
2
Views
23
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top