If you're scared of needles and for sub q tips GTFIH

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Kraken
If you want to run HGH/peptides/steroids or anything injectable but are scared of needles, this is a reminder sub q injections are easy and painless, you're using a tiny 27g or 30g insulin needle. I've tried 25g 1-1 1/2 inch needles IM and would never go back to it.

But the key to make it even easier and painless is inject into the glute fat (similar location to IM glute injections) over the stomach fat, especially when injecting high volumes of thick oil.

Furthermore, sub q injections slow the release of the compound resulting in more stable and high concentrations.

So should I inject my peptides in ass? My plan was belly fat, they'll arrive soon

The other important fact is you must not use the fixed needle/syringe combo. The rubber stopper 100% blunts the needle when you draw. This is not broscience. Always switch to a fresh needle and you'll be amazed how it just glides in.

I would not inject steroids SUBQ though.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
The other important fact is you must not use the fixed needle/syringe combo. The rubber stopper 100% blunts the needle when you draw. This is not broscience. Always switch to a fresh needle and you'll be amazed how it just glides in.

I would not inject steroids SUBQ though.
I agree with the first part, though many would find the difference negligible. However, why would you not run gear sub q?

So should I inject my peptides in ass? My plan was belly fat, they'll arrive soon
This is what I'd suggest. The oil will leave a lump, it won't be noticeable on your glutes but definitely will be on your stomach fat.

I agree with the first part, though many would find the difference negligible. However, why would you not run gear sub q?

It depends on the volume of gear, perhaps you could do a daily 0.1 or 0.2ml injection for TRT purposes but for anything serious subQ can't handle the volume without lumps or a pinning frequency and number of sites that I'd find distasteful.

When I used to roid I would always inject with a 1ml slin pin, obviously fresh syringe every draw. I'd have to gently warm the gear before drawing to make it less viscous otherwise it would take forever but it's a very easy and pain free way to pin frequently and loads of roiders do it like this. Worked fine in delts and quads, I didn't really like other sites.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius