if youre scared to talk to women, listen to your gut, youre subhuman

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
the reason youre scared is because you LACKED SUCCESS with women in the fucking past. unless you changed 6+ features on your face you should be terrified and dont cope with this NT bullshit because you have another 50 consistent rejections coming right up if you think shit fucking changed. Listen to your self defense mechanism and LDAR. your subconsious brain knows its time to give up, so dont listen to this forum and think otherwise.
its just not the fucking same. I kinda get it. When I looked like shit pre surgery i had negative self confidence but post surgery when i looked too, you got that validation and you know you have a chance. That feeling is what you should have when you ACTUALLY look good.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 51465 and 43 others
you have another 50 consistent rejections coming right up
just a warm up nigga

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mainstream, poopoohead, DelonLover1999 and 14 others
the reason youre scared is because you LACKED SUCCESS with women in the fucking past. unless you changed 6+ features on your face you should be terrified and dont cope with this NT bullshit because you have another 50 consistent rejections coming right up if you think shit fucking changed. Listen to your self defense mechanism and LDAR. your subconsious brain knows its time to give up, so dont listen to this forum and think otherwise
Being subhuman and unaware is a curse and a blessing at the same time but I personally prefer to know the truth no matter how brutal it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, justinzayn, Nick.Harte and 5 others
i hate you but you are right. why do i have to be so ugly???

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, Manletmachine, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
N

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Aypo129

Confidence is key

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, RAMU KAKA, fogdart and 5 others
I needed that rn

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I need Trimax but I’ve had female attention and sex but anyone can do that tbh. My confidence will go up after surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and RichardSpencel
3485881 1687587685833

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, fogdart, Blackgymmax and 2 others
tbh, unless drastic circumstances

I lost 40kg but still had the confidence of an obese subhuman so I was KHHV for years while girls gave me IOI and I was too scared to do anything.

In my case I shouldn't have listened to my gut

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and Obito
nah I had more confidence when I was a ugly virgin than now after ascension

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and Danish_Retard
Nah, the reason you are scared is cause you are a gigacuck who is mentally ill.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, justinzayn, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
nah I had more confidence when I was a ugly virgin than now after ascension
Because you were delusional and hyped up by retarded normies
Now you know your place on the hierarchy and cant give yourself chad confidence. Im not saying you dont look good but chad confidence belongs to chad which isnt the same as true decent good looks confidence

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Maalik, bloomercel and 3 others
validation is life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, bloomercel, king_bandon and 2 others
tbh, unless drastic circumstances

I lost 40kg but still had the confidence of an obese subhuman so I was KHHV for years while girls gave me IOI and I was too scared to do anything.

In my case I shouldn't have listened to my gut
i forgot to add weight loss. I shouldve said "if your looks dont change drastically" and ended it with that

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
@Tryingtoascend over

the reason youre scared is because you LACKED SUCCESS with women in the fucking past. unless you changed 6+ features on your face you should be terrified and dont cope with this NT bullshit because you have another 50 consistent rejections coming right up if you think shit fucking changed. Listen to your self defense mechanism and LDAR. your subconsious brain knows its time to give up, so dont listen to this forum and think otherwise.
its just not the fucking same. I kinda get it. When I looked like shit pre surgery i had negative self confidence but post surgery when i looked too, you got that validation and you know you have a chance. That feeling is what you should have when you ACTUALLY look good.
I am subhuman and still have no fear

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and Blackgymmax
im here to instil that fear in you
I literally never have shaking legs while cold approaching/clubbing I dont care at all

I defeated the fear by doing 20 cold approaches

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, LampPostPrime and Blackgymmax
I have had so much fails with mid women, I must be such an utter abomination

@Squirtle this thread deserves BOTB

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 51465
Subhumans always get girls its about NT

• JFL