If you’re short, it’s quite over

I am short, ugly and got a small dick, some guys just gotta end their lives im one of them

Is 5'9 bare minimum or it's over at this height?

Height does matter but you make it sound as attractive manlets suffer when they have pretty good lives. Face will always remain the king

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and TheAnomaly
Height pill is the most brutal pill
No height for face

Nice nice, what kind of pictures did you use cause i used some aspie selfies of myself and got neutral results, and did you get tinder gold so that you could see who matched you?
I used selfies. I got Gold because I travel for work and needed to set my location to where i’d be before I got there.

I’ll be honest, it’s not actually over, but it is over for short guys that think they are better than tall guys

If you are a short man and you actively are trying to compensate for being short by saying you have a better face than a tall man, then it is beyond over for you

A lot of manlets tend to believe that if they’re short, they can say face matters more, which, obviously it does, because if you had a face that was burnt off due to an acid attack then face obviously does matter, that equivocates to their logic

What’s gonna happen when a tall HTN walks past you when you’re a HTN but shorter than him? You have nothing left to compensate for, in the rare circumstance your willy is bigger than his how would girls even know, if you’re competing against someone taller the girl would, out of instinct, go for him

Stop using TikToks like these

To throw shade away from the fact that you are a short man and a tall version of you will always be better

Also this is a comedic thread if you didn’t notice, but everything I said is pretty true

And anyone that speaks against this thread will now be permanently printed as a manlet on this forum :ogre:

Dnrd is there any hope as an ugly tallfag ?

Yes, with all else being equal, the taller version of a man will be more desirable to most, but that’s a super reductionist way of thinking. You can say the same about any failo.

I’m blackpilled af so can’t believe I’m saying this here but getting partners is more complicated than being the best man on paper. This thinking is why normies rag on incels so much.

Also some short girls will genuinely prefer a shorter man to a giant heightmogger. Yes, most like a big difference, and some height fetishists like an extreme difference, but there’s a point where height differences become a bit ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
whenever girls describe gl manlets they talk about them having a beautiful face and body

While about tall guys they be like tall ugly dudes😍😍🤙 its over for short guys, all look like cartoons

• +1
Reactions: coispet