If you’re short you MUST have a good body

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
I know face is most important but height/body comes in second.

If you are short you’re at a disadvantage. But if you’re short AND have a shit body (too fat or skinny) you are completely fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
And stubble + fade haircut

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadethnic101, .👽. and 1 other person

If you are short you’re at a disadvantage. But if you’re short AND have a shit body (too fat or skinny) you are completely fucked.

Pretty much, imagine being a manlet and fat as fuck at the same fucking time :feelskek:, liftmaxx and gymmaxx to oblivion​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, Preoximerianas, Kmscurry and 5 others
cillianmurphymaxx

no if you're short you need to have a gigachad face

and before you say ''but i said that face is most important omg you're such a retaard'' i'm responding to the title of the thread

you can still be very skinny or framecel if short as long as you have a very good face but if u have a bad face it's death if ur short no matter if u gymcel or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, TheAnomaly and Deleted member
Especially if you are 5'10"~ish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
+ it's usually easier to build a muscles If you are short

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
no if you're short you need to have a gigachad face

and before you say ''but i said that face is most important omg you're such a retaard'' i'm responding to the title of the thread

you can still be very skinny or framecel if short as long as you have a very good face but if u have a bad face it's death if ur short no matter if u gymcel or not
I get what you’re saying but it’s not relevant because 99.9999% of men aren’t Gigachad facially. Same goes for a legit bad face, they aren’t common. Most men are average looking, after soft-maxxing they can look above average.

I get what you’re saying but it’s not relevant because 99.9999% of men aren’t Gigachad facially.
Neither are they short

Being average u need to have a reason to set u apart from her other options. Like being tall

Or being statusmaxxed

Being short is a -1, and you'd need something to push you back up to an even field. That would be being good-looking, gymcelling won't do it because she has gymcels taller than u in her dms. U need something harder like being nichemaxxed or being gl

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Elvisandreaa and TheAnomaly
Neither are they short

Being average u need to have a reason to set u apart from her other options. Like being tall

Or being statusmaxxed

Being short is a -1, and you'd need something to push you back up to an even field. That would be being good-looking, gymcelling won't do it because she has gymcels taller than u in her dms. U need something harder like being nichemaxxed or being gl
I was talking about facially average/bad/Gigachad with the guy

That’s just lazy logic, you ain’t gonna be top of her dms if your good looking and short because there will always be better looking, taller guys.

Im saying if your short and have shit body you are fucked (unless you Gigachad face but I’ve already said that irrelevant due to rarity).

If your short, have a good body and above average face through softmaxxing then atleast you actually have a chance, you aren’t completely fucked.

I was talking about facially average/bad/Gigachad with the guy

That’s just lazy logic, you ain’t gonna be top of her dms if your good looking and short because there will always be better looking, taller guys.

Im saying if your short and have shit body you are fucked (unless you Gigachad face but I’ve already said that irrelevant due to rarity).

If your short, have a good body and above average face through softmaxxing then atleast you actually have a chance, you aren’t completely fucked.
I think just full-on hardmaxxing mogs gymcelling and softmaxxing if ur short

As long as ur lean u should be fine

I think just full-on hardmaxxing mogs gymcelling and softmaxxing if ur short

As long as ur lean u should be fine
Doesn’t matter if hardmax mogs, I’m just saying don’t have a shit body. I ain’t comparing gym to surgery.

Doesn’t matter if hardmax mogs, I’m just saying don’t have a shit body. I ain’t comparing gym to surgery.
It's just that you're trying to lead shortcels on a false path which bothers me

The priority should ALWAYS be face, not gymcelling. Even as a sidepiece.

Ideally reach a point where your face blows every other guy in your city out of the water. If you're average with a good base this should be possible. And then you won't even have to bother gymcelling.

If you're that subhuman, maybe consider gymcelling along soft and hardmaxxing. But it shouldn't be this encouraged

No, short muscular guys look bigger on camera but smaller in person.

Look at the thumbnail of this video:

Tall guys look less muscular on camera but more impressive in person, and a guy who is 6 foot 4 with a physique like Henry Cavill in Immortals is going to look more impressive than a 5 foot 5 guy with a physique like Henry Cavill in The Witcher.

However, a short muscular guy is going to obviously look more fit than a tall skinny fat guy. But taller guys don't need as much muscle to look good because their height already makes them look good. When people on here talk about frame, they're really talking about height without realizing it.

Muscular tall guy = Tall with good frame according to looksmax.org
Skinny fat tall guy = Tall with bad frame according to looksmax.org

Whenever people on here talk about the so called "frame pill" they use examples of guys who aren't even at the same height.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 7725
No, short muscular guys look bigger on camera but smaller in person.

Look at the thumbnail of this video:

Tall guys look less muscular on camera but more impressive in person, and a guy who is 6 foot 4 with a physique like Henry Cavill in Immortals is going to look more impressive than a 5 foot 5 guy with a physique like Henry Cavill in The Witcher.

However, a short muscular guy is going to obviously look more fit than a tall skinny fat guy. But taller guys don't need as much muscle to look good because their height already makes them look good. When people on here talk about frame, they're really talking about height without realizing it.

Muscular tall guy = Tall with good frame according to looksmax.org
Skinny fat tall guy = Tall with bad frame according to looksmax.org

Whenever people on here talk about the so called "frame pill" they use examples of guys who aren't even at the same height.

The only truth in what you said is that the taller you are, the bigger your muscles need to be to look as big as on a short guy, but overall, taller guys are seen as more attractive as long as they are fit.

But a fit short guy will always be seen as more attractive by women than a tall skinny fat guy. I know this from experience and based on guys that I have known over the years who were shorter than me but mogged me because I was a skinny DYEL (and still am) while they were fit.

The only truth in what you said is that the taller you are, the bigger your muscles need to be to look as big as on a short guy, but overall, taller guys are seen as more attractive as long as they are fit.

But a fit short guy will always be seen as more attractive by women than a tall skinny fat guy. I know this from experience and based on guys that I have known over the years who were shorter than me but mogged me because I was a skinny DYEL (and still am) while they were fit.
i dnr all that, my point was that if u r short it's usually easier to build muscles than if u r tall, most of the short guys i know are "mesomorphs" and tall "ecto". It doesn't mean that shorter guys look bigger than taller, tallfag with frame always would mog manlet with lot's of muscles, unless he is not straight outta auschwitz

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
They are maybe gonna close gyms here in the netherlands again fuckkkkk :( rip bulk this year now i need to leanmaxx with almost no good results

Neither are they short

Or being statusmaxxed

Yes. Chad face. Big dick. Weath. Status. Manlets need something to make up for the -1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Being manlet means everythingmaxxing or death

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, RODEBLUR and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Neither are they short

Or being statusmaxxed

u know exactly what u are talking about

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Neither are they short

Or being statusmaxxed

Lol being good looking doesnt stand out. Every girl, even500lb girls have good looking guys even tall gl ones. Really the only thing that stands out would be like some david laid shit where you gymcel and youre 5.5psl min or 6+ psl where if shes stacy you cant stand out without being a celeb or rich AND the previous looks req stated

Lol being good looking doesnt stand out. Every girl, even500lb girls have good looking guys even tall gl ones. Really the only thing that stands out would be like some david laid shit where you gymcel and youre 5.5psl min or 6+ psl where if shes stacy you cant stand out without being a celeb or rich AND the previous looks req stated
I mean gigachad tier good looking

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

It isn't easier, on average short and tall dudes are going to build muscle at around the same rate if everything such a diet and routine are the same. The difference is 5 pounds of muscle is going to go farther on someone who is 5'3 than someone who is 6'2 because the person who is 6'2 has more bone length and so needs more total muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Elvisandreaa and Sens

Water bro ngl jfl

Wow first thread you've not mentioned.stubble.jfl