if you're shorter than your dad kill your parents, they compromised your development. & room theory

unlucko

unlucko

become god
if you grew up without a room, it was over before it began. the exception is if it's with a sibling with no significant age differential

if you have good genetics and you're on this site kill your parents, they compromised your development

parents are 5'3 and 5'11, both wide maxillas, dad has a mogger jaw and i ended up 5'6 with narrow maxilla impacted canines and skinny wrists because my parents were retarded and actively stunted my development, didnt feed me proper food (nutella and bread for breakfast, rice and beans for dinner) and made me sleep in their bed for my first 5 years and on the floor besides my sisters bed for the next 8, who is 7 years older than me and woke up at 530 am every day to commute 2 hours to high school. for the entire duration of early childhood, ages 0-13 i had interrupted sleep and GH is released in deep sleep. even after 13 when my sister moved out for college i didnt get normal sleep as i suffered 2 concussions within a year completely fucking over my sleep.

at 13 when i was 1 percentile off the idiopathic short stature cutoff to get free HGH shots from insurance and the doctor offered to fudge the numbers, my parents refused because muh cancer (one poorly designed french study), after i had begged for it for months and the 5'8 depressed bald SEAsian pediatrician told them he regrets not getting it when his parents had the chance.

cousins with shorter, poorer parents (5'4 and 5'7) with similar vegetarian diet just higher volume, but with their own rooms are 6'2 (18) and 5'7 (14) both had enforced sleep schedules and got minimum 10 hrs a night throughout childhood.

friend with similar parent stats was same height as me in middle school and shared a room with his brother until end of middle school, then got his own room, and his mommy started pumping growth shots into his ass, 6' now

room = sleep = everything: growth, intelligence, hormonal development, NTness & independence

the worst part is even with my permacel height attractive foids have approached me because i have a moderately attractive face and am not fat...just makes me wonder how much fucking happier id be if i had less retarded parents

and my parents are both doctors, besides that my dad has also broken my nose twice, given me concussions and chipped my teeth. should get the death penalty for how bad they fucked my potential, now i have to go mexico to get N and kms

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 23115, Alvaro and 11 others
if you grew up without a room, it was over before it began. the exception is if it's with a sibling with no significant age differential

if you have good genetics and you're on this site kill your parents, they compromised your development

parents are 5'3 and 5'11, both wide maxillas, dad has a mogger jaw and i ended up 5'6 with narrow maxilla impacted canines and skinny wrists because my parents were retarded and actively stunted my development, didnt feed me proper food (nutella and bread for breakfast, rice and beans for dinner) and made me sleep in their bed for my first 5 years and on the floor besides my sisters bed for the next 8, who is 7 years older than me and woke up at 530 am every day to commute 2 hours to high school. for the entire duration of early childhood, ages 0-13 i had interrupted sleep and GH is released in deep sleep. even after 13 when my sister moved out for college i didnt get normal sleep as i suffered 2 concussions within a year completely fucking over my sleep.

at 13 when i was 1 percentile off the idiopathic short stature cutoff to get free HGH shots from insurance and the doctor offered to fudge the numbers, my parents refused because muh cancer (one poorly designed french study), after i had begged for it for months and the 5'8 depressed bald SEAsian pediatrician told them he regrets not getting it when his parents had the chance.

cousins with shorter, poorer parents (5'4 and 5'7) with similar vegetarian diet just higher volume, but with their own rooms are 6'2 (18) and 5'7 (14) both had enforced sleep schedules and got minimum 10 hrs a night throughout childhood.

friend with similar parent stats was same height as me in middle school and shared a room with his brother until end of middle school, then got his own room, and his mommy started pumping growth shots into his ass, 6' now

room = sleep = everything: growth, intelligence, hormonal development, NTness & independence

the worst part is even with my permacel height attractive foids have approached me because i have a moderately attractive face and am not fat...just makes me wonder how much fucking happier id be if i had less retarded parents

and my parents are both doctors, besides that my dad has also broken my nose twice, given me concussions and chipped my teeth. should get the death penalty for how bad they fucked my potential, now i have to go mexico to get N and kms
my paents are doctors too but they still couldn't save my igliness

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro and Deleted member 20618
very relatable. its like my parents tried their hardest to ruin me

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Alvaro, Deleted member and 4 others
True bro i would always avoid the disgusting nigger filipino food my parents would cook because they tasted like raw shit and was very oily. They had no idea on how to properly optimize my diet to make me develop man. Retarded ass filipino nigger parents i hate them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Deleted member, fauxfox and 2 others
I'm 5'5, my dad is 5'7, I slept in the same bed with my mother until I was 18, did any of this have any influence on my development?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, owlofathena, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 3 others
It would not be morally wrong to take revenge brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
water but the biggest condition for success is just having smart rich parents

they dont even need to have good features because facial growth is heavily modulated by external factors. most people aren't born truecel they just lose 1-2 psl through compromised development, injury or recession from retractive orthodontics which intelligent/attentive parenting would prevent, with money they would optimize diet, exercise for hormonal profile, IQmaxx through tutors and private school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trey123, fauxfox, galego123 and 1 other person
my dad forced me to eat nutrient dense foods and put me in sports my whole upbringing, good on him for not letting me rot inside

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro and Deleted member 15854
You sound like a dog abused by your parents. But it's okay, they can bark for you when they're dying alone.

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Nisse, unlucko and 1 other person
still bad genetics because your parents are low IQ in the first place

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and galego123
Nutrition and sleep deprivation is cope it only affects height in severe amounts and even then only by an inch at max. Richard Ramirez slept on the streets surviving on candy and drugs and grew to 6’2 it’s all in your genetics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fundz, shogrim, Alvaro and 3 others

THIS EXPLAINE WHY IM A MANLET LIKE YOU I HAD TO ELEEP IN MY MUMS BED UNTIL I WAS 12, I did eat junk so I was heavily over nutritioned I got fat at one point lol

It feels better to blame the environment instead of your genes because your genes are you. There was a study where three identical twins were put in very different families as babies: upper, middle and lower class, different parenting styles. As adults they all looked exactly the same and were very similiar overall. Person who did the study wanted to prove it's all enviroment, so when the results came out, he buried them. https://www.theguardian.com/science...nurture-debate-three-identical-strangers-film
Something like having your own room or not will have virtually 0 impact on how you are as an adult. Envrionmental effects do matter but they are often random and unsystematic. Identical twins reared apart aren't less similiar than those living together

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Nisse, fauxfox and 2 others
Is it kinda like how fish that grow up in a larger tank it'll be bigger than if it grows up in a smaller tank?

Also my parents did everything to make me develop correctly but I fucked it up. They cooked so much lamb, goat, beef every day but I ate candy and fast food and took accutane. :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
True bro i would always avoid the disgusting nigger filipino food my parents would cook because they tasted like raw shit and was very oily. They had no idea on how to properly optimize my diet to make me develop man. Retarded ass filipino nigger parents i hate them
eat steak and hard food, abos have straight teeth with eide palage

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: error405 and Deleted member 20618
I'm currently 16 and 5'5
my mom is the same height as me and my dad is 6'0
i asked my mom to take me to a doctor because of the height years ago but she still refuses
my life is ruined

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
eat steak and hard food, abos have straight teeth with eide palage
My parents could afford high quality food bc my dad is an accountant and mom is nurse but NO its either disgusting ass raw ass chicken adobo or MICROWAVE pizza/chicken nuggets etc... WHAT A BUNCH OF SUB HUMANS.

Would u eat this bro? Look at this shit it smells raw (this is the disgusting shit they eat it doesnt even have seasoning in it)
1C9988B3 B702 4311 90EE 630B29797B00

IM 17 NOW AND CANT GROW
ANYMORE FUCK FILIPINO SUB HUMAN FOOD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member, Nisse and 3 others
feels better to blame the environment instead of your genes because your genes are you.
Genes are everything just means your parents shouldn't have had children, so it's still their fault for being good goys making more taxpayers.

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
still bad genetics because your parents are low IQ in the first place
actually the opposite is true, my parents apparently were smart as per my uncles and my dads college buddies, when i was staying with one he told me everyone used to cheat off him in medical school and that he had a mind like a sponge

im doxing myself but who cares, my sisters both graduated from top 5 unis (one with a 5% acceptance rate) from #2 and #3 best high schools in my city and make 200k+ in CS roles

i tested for and got into the #1 hs arguably in the country without any prep where the admissions test is essentially an IQ test. acceptance rate of 8% where only people who score a certain percentile on the state tests qualify to take the test. and even with 3 concussions got 1570 on SAT, again without prep, had a shit gpa yet got into an ivy regular decision because my essay and test scores made up for it, unfortunately i had another few concussions for a total of 6

they've suffered neurodengeneration from a combo of head injuries, alcoholism and early onset dementia

Last edited:
  • +1
Genes are everything just means your parents shouldn't have had children, so it's still their fault for being good goys making more taxpayers.
When it comes to looks, what percent would you say is genes and what percent is environment?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member and HerpDerpson
When it comes to looks, what percent would you say is genes and what percent is environment?
80 percent, probably. But thing is, you have no way to influence yourself as a child, so it might as well be genetic. Like you can't send back a Terminator to teach you proper tongue and neck posture. And even if a man from the future told me that sitting in front of a screen is bad for me... I would have told him to fuck off and kept watching ads (yes, I would rather watch an advertisement channel on TV for an hour than go outside).

• +1
Reactions: unlucko
80 percent, probably. But thing is, you have no way to influence yourself as a child, so it might as well be genetic. Like you can't send back a Terminator to teach you proper tongue and neck posture. And even if a man from the future told me that sitting in front of a screen is bad for me... I would have told him to fuck off and kept watching ads (yes, I would rather watch an advertisement channel on TV for an hour than go outside).
I see. I was more asking in the scenario that someone who knows a lot about blackpill and optimal development has a child. But if 80% of it is determined by genetics then there doesn't seem to be a point in having kids unless you and your spouse are above average. But then again, genetic recomb is random. All so confusing tbh.

I think the only solution for ethnics who aren't at least HTN+ naturally is to looksmaxx and get with a HTN+ girl that doesn't have their shit features + good pheno. Then they can maxx out their child's development and hardmaxx them if necessary.

It feels better to blame the environment instead of your genes because your genes are you. There was a study where three identical twins were put in very different families as babies: upper, middle and lower class, different parenting styles. As adults they all looked exactly the same and were very similiar overall. Person who did the study wanted to prove it's all enviroment, so when the results came out, he buried them. https://www.theguardian.com/science...nurture-debate-three-identical-strangers-film
Something like having your own room or not will have virtually 0 impact on how you are as an adult. Envrionmental effects do matter but they are often random and unsystematic. Identical twins reared apart aren't less similiar than those living together
this is one study with details about each twin's home life (diet, sleep) unavailable to the public, id be curious if you could find info though
I agree diet may be more binary where the threshold for deficiency to have notable impact is much higher
whereas the phenomenon of chronic sleep deprivation leading to short stature and cognitive/neuropsychological issues is well documented
you can also look to sleep apnea. a child will gasp for breath and briefly wake up several times a night before returning to sleep, severely disrupting their sleep cycle & GH secretion as a result, they have shorter stature and a higher incidence of behavioral problems

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16677 and (deleted member)
My parents could afford high quality food bc my dad is an accountant and mom is nurse but NO its either disgusting ass raw ass chicken adobo or MICROWAVE pizza/chicken nuggets etc... WHAT A BUNCH OF SUB HUMANS.

Would u eat this bro? Look at this shit it smells raw (this is the disgusting shit they eat it doesnt even have seasoning in it)
View attachment 1816078

IM 17 NOW AND CANT GROW
ANYMORE FUCK FILIPINO SUB HUMAN FOOD
at least it's meat bro
but yea shit looks nasty i probably wouldnt have eaten either

• +1
water but the biggest condition for success is just having smart rich parents

they dont even need to have good features because facial growth is heavily modulated by external factors. most people aren't born truecel they just lose 1-2 psl through compromised development, injury or recession from retractive orthodontics which intelligent/attentive parenting would prevent, with money they would optimize diet, exercise for hormonal profile, IQmaxx through tutors and private school
True. if have got rich/financially stable and educated parents you can atleast afford to buy high quality supplements, food and clothes etc to help yourself looksmax. Much harder to do that if ur parents are poor/uneducated.

• +1

Which moron would "jfl" react 2 this!!!!

slept in the same bed with my mother until I was 18, did any of this have any influence on my development?
yeah u got 2 coom inside ur mom! U fucker! Why r u on this site if u already had incestmaxxed ur way out????:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar

Damn nigga this sounds like your parents hated your fucking guts, niggas made you sleep on the floor gave you shit food and then refused to give you the hgh shot that might’ve saved your height. Surprised you didn’t turn into a sociopathic murderer

I'll get revenge on my parents because of them I dont have 9 inches x7 like my brother I have been low in hormones all my life and they will pay for that. But not now...