If you're still living with parents past 25 kys

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
What are you even saving money for at this point? Ideally you should have moved out years earlier.

You can be NEET but being a NEET past age 25 in your parents' house is so sad it's better to just be a wageslave at that point

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, theonewhocantascend, Zeta and 6 others
The average age a man moves out of his parents house in my country is 34. I still got nearly a decade left

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, ElTruecel, MoggerGaston and 10 others
Nah it’s good. You get to just buy whatever and live like a toddler

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, incel194012940, not__cel and 1 other person
What about my age? Is it over

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I wish my Dravidian had her own place I’m tired of fucking in abandoned alleys where bats fly

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable
In Pakistan maybe
The average age a man moves out of his parents house in my country is 34. I still got nearly a decade left
Sorry, bucko, but most of the users here are not westoids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, MoggerGaston, cytoplasm and 1 other person
Wow, someone’s been reading the "Independence for Dummies" guide again! Tell me, do they cover how to make friends in the real world, or are you still stuck on Chapter One?

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and ElTruecel
What are you even saving money for at this point? Ideally you should have moved out years earlier.

You can be NEET but being a NEET past age 25 in your parents' house is so sad it's better to just be a wageslave at that point
yeah omw to move out whilst earning fuck all and paying over half my wage in rent

Wow, someone’s been reading the "Independence for Dummies" guide again! Tell me, do they cover how to make friends in the real world, or are you still stuck on Chapter One?
Shut up sandnigger
You probably still live with all your uncles

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Good luck then because if you live in a shithole the only place youll end Up is in the streets

why would I move out?
living with them saves my almost 1k of monthly expenses... (with bonuses of not having to do groceries, cook, clean, etc.)

unless ur chad, and that prevetns from having an undisturbed harem, than it's better, isn't it?

I’m 16 and living alone jfl

Shut up sandnigger
You probably still live with all your uncles
Wow, coming from someone whose teeth probably look like a row of parked cars. Guess your insults are as outdated as your dental care!

Did you come up with that all by yourself, or did you need help from all your imaginary friends?

In Pakistan maybe
My cousin just got married and moved to a tiny appartment that his parents own, despite both him and his wife working. Thats the harsh reality here, and it isnt Pakistan, its the EU

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
why would I move out?
living with them saves my almost 1k of monthly expenses... (with bonuses of not having to do groceries, cook, clean, etc.)

unless ur chad, and that prevetns from having an undisturbed harem, than it's better, isn't it?
How can u stand living with parents?
What are you saving money for? Your only prime years are being spent living with your parents, what are u saving for?

Wow, coming from someone whose teeth probably look like a row of parked cars. Guess your insults are as outdated as your dental care!

Did you come up with that all by yourself, or did you need help from all your imaginary friends?
What's wrong with a row of parked cars? That's organised and aligned. You're probably missing half your teeth like the average saharan

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
How can u stand living with parents?
What are you saving money for? Your only prime years are being spent living with your parents, what are u saving for?
I'll move soon, but having this place as a base is not bad
I think I'll find online job, have degenare trips of 1 month or so, recover and repeat

What would you do in an house by urself anyway?
The only problem is if you have to bring a girl, but at that point you can just ask your parents to go out and leave the house for you.
Unless you are a gigaslayer with 1 girl every day, they won't say no

Last edited:
Yeah just pay £1000 rent to a jewish landlord bro. Move out when you can get a mortgage.

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and optimisticzoomer
Yeah just pay £1000 rent to a jewish landlord bro. Move out when you can get a mortgage.
Mortgage is a scam. Half the time u end up paying more than rent

Also, living in the same house for 10+ years is dead af

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Mortgage is a scam. Half the time u end up paying more than rent

Also, living in the same house for 10+ years is dead af
With a mortgage you have a house you can sell at the end of it. Also renting your just paying someothers guy mortgage +more. You can sell a house mid mortgage and move

• Hmm...
With a mortgage you have a house you can sell at the end of it. Also renting your just paying someothers guy mortgage +more. You can sell a house mid mortgage and move
Just squat theory

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Images   2024 06 15T184746779

• +1
Reactions: kurdmaxxer and HitAndRun
Exploiting your parents is extremely based.
Had they not rawdogged I wouldn't be forced to endure this shitty existence, anyway.
The least they could do is feed and shelter me.

Matter of fact, there should be a global law saying that you are required to support financially all the kids you might have for as long as they need, and if you don't help them, your ass is in jail and they get all your money. :chad:

Good luck then because if you live in a shithole the only place youll end Up is in the streets
You can always move back temporarily if you somehow lose your house

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
youre never supposed to move out of your parents home, youre all supposed to live together in a big family
thats why everyones relationships with their families are worse today

• JFL
Obama 4 more years

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun
If only houses werent so fucking expensive here in my country

I'm moving out of my parents' house not because it's cringe to live there as a grown-ass man but because I want to beat the flying nigger fuck out of my father.

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and ShowerMaxxing
Living circumstances are impossible to compare.

Even in the netherlands the differences can be astronomical even at same income. Depending on which government benefit, subsidy, grant, social-housing, you got.

We have poor subhumans in high-quality apartments in top-tier locations, because they get ~700 euro government subsidies per month, JUST FOR HOUSING. Free money.

Meanwhile you could also have some hard-working wage-slave who doesn't get any government grant, subsidy, no social-housing, nothing. This wage-slave gets to fund the jew's bank-account. He pays the maximum amount for the minimal housing arrangement.

It's honestly a comedy. In the Netherlands you EASILY have a situation in which you have 2 people with the exact same income, wealth, etc.

Yet one guy lives extremely comfortable because he has subsidized social housing in a top-location and gets extra government funding on top of that.
And the other guy lives paycheck to paycheck because he missed out on government grants, subsidies, etc. and is spending a fortune on housing.

Hate this fascist government we have in this trash country.
And yeah, fuck, I wouldn't be complaining if I was the guy benefiting from this, but I am not.

I am planning my life around government subsidies, government tax-returns, social-housing rules, student-loan payback terms, and so on.
Because that's how you live life in the netherlands. You need to live life according to a specific set of rules so you can get a specific subsidy/grant/tax-return and not miss out on some other benefit like social-housing.

When you don't live like this, according to their rules, you are paying the highest price, for a shit life.

Last edited: