If you're subhuman you should go bold with surgeries

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
Don't know why niggas in here are so afraid of muh "uncanny" muh "overdone". If you know what you're doing you can go close the limit.

Nikka I am and you are literally subhuman : When we get surgeries we should want them to be drastic. Not to the point of looking botched and lacking harmony but I want to have residual mental issues when adapting to my new face in the miror.

10mm jaw angles implants is where life starts not you conventonial wimp 7-8mm lateral projection. Same for zygos. I'd rather have them a little bit too big than too small to make an impact.

I'm not paying 20k to have normies barely noticing a change in my lower third. I couldn't careless about people I know noticing surgeries: it's all about acquiring new pussy and get new friends and opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: Alexperreira, Deleted member 22623, Deleted member 21765 and 2 others
Even if you think its bad, it can always get worse

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad and Artemis
Mostly agree with you man.
The goal is to become chad, and if that means looking very different and people noticing...fuck them, it was a necessary process.

Muh looking similar after surgeries just for going to lean LTN to lean MTN. Pay for hookers instead at that point smh.

I'm balloon faced due to my wide cheekbones and normal jaw, and hopefully will have a completely different, rectangular face shape after surgeries (narrower cheekbones + wider, more flared jaw)...everyone will fucking notice, as I'll look like different person just by the face shape alone. I sincerely hope most people have trouble recognizing me from how much better and different I'll look, that would be a huge success.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Acne Victim and sub5inchcel
If you spend the time researching facial aesthetics you should be able to tell what your face needs. Uncanny results shouldn’t exist with the advent of custom plates and custom implants.

The only surgeries that risk true uncanny results are soft tissue related surgeries like Rhino or Canthoplasty, where you have to be very careful because the results are completely reliant on the surgeons skill and it’s very easy to get botched if a surgeon isn’t familiar with a case like yours

No surgeries for my 555 jewros per month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
tdlr from subhuman to subhuman deformity Frankenstein monster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back