If you're using this site for anything except hardmaxxing or heightmaxxing you're retarded.

D

Deleted member 29167

If you want softmaxxing tutorials then tiktok and other normie social medias are 100 times better in every way. Why would you want style/hair tips from incels?

If you're viewing this page as a lurker/greycel then just know that if you dont wanna do surgery or roids then theres no reason for you to be on this website. Tldr if you dont feel comfortable with having your face peeled off to rearrange your skull just for women i advise you to leave this site unless you're just here for entertainment

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vanilla, Deleted member 28792, m0ss26 and 25 others
why are you gatekeeping op? Im here cuz of many interesting individuals that you would never meet in real life

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 0hMan, Deleted member 4946, gigacopecel and 3 others
This site has good softmaxxing too since most of TikTok is muh just take care of yourself while we have more real chemical improvements.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, BigBoy3000, DelonLover1999 and 13 others
why are you gatekeeping op? Im here cuz of many interesting individuals that you would never meet in real life
Tldr if you dont feel comfortable with having your face peeled off to rearrange your skull just for women i advise you to leave this site unless you're just here for entertainment

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
many interesting mentally ill rejects

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 24770, Akhi and 1 other person
This site has good softmaxxing too since most of TikTok is muh just take care of yourself while we have more real chemical improvements.
tell me any useful softmaxxes that are on this site that actually work/aren't on tiktok. maybe minox and castor oil but thats it lol

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I'm only here for entertainement, looks is all genetics anyways you cant improve unless u have good genes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, SubSigma, mizzy and 1 other person
Only reason i came here was to know more about jaw surgery. I learnt nothing tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura and WanderingBurro
tell me any useful softmaxxes that are on this site that actually work/aren't on tiktok. maybe minox and castor oil but thats it lol
extremely useless surgeries

I'm only here for entertainement, looks is all genetics anyways you cant improve unless u have good genes
you can to an extend with surgery. obviously depends on base though

• +1
Reactions: IlDux
there's literally 0 good looksmaixng knowledge on the site unironically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 4946, cancercell and 3 others
Only for rotting or asking stupid questions

• +1
Reactions: User49
Minox is a godsend though, looking a some pre and post I have improved.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 29167
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
only heightmaxxing that i got from a guy 3 weeks before i even joined this forum

• +1
There needs to be more rape threads agreed !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, schizo echochamber, User49 and 1 other person
Don't understand why so many want to gatekeep this site

• +1
average surgerymaxer spends 40k on random surgeries and gets a buzzcut and goes MGTOW @mrriceguy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
There needs to be more rape threads agreed !
Us Open Tennis Sport GIF by US Open

looksmaxxing is cope,softmaxx is litterly being a normal person and not an incel,softmaxxing is litterly was ur hair etc,hardmaxxing is the real shit but noone will do it

• +1
average surgerymaxer spends 40k on random surgeries and gets a buzzcut and goes MGTOW @mrriceguy
average surgerymaxxer is smart enough to not show off the fact that he got plastic surgery

mostly low IQcels get bad-mid results and post them publically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, schizo echochamber, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
looksmaxxing is cope,softmaxx is litterly being a normal person and not an incel,softmaxxing is litterly was ur hair etc,hardmaxxing is the real shit but noone will do it
why are you on the site if ur not hardmaxxing lol

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 29167

He roped afterwards btw.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Abhorrence
You can find more of these individuals on .is

• Woah
Reactions: Akhi
why are you on the site if ur not hardmaxxing lol
i heightmaxx and i play video games,i have this site opened on my second monitor,when im bored i go on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • So Sad
Reactions: Abhorrence
Not many places will talk about things like skin lightening, undertone modification, makeup for men, fraudmaxxing for men etc. Too taboo

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and HarrierDuBois
never confirmed didnt he just say he was suicidal and then stopped posting? maybe he learned to enjoy his life idk
He was sexually assaulted.

• Woah
You can find more of these individuals on .is
but people here are funny

on .is its just a sad negative depressing vibe, all the jokes are basically ‚muh rape‘ and ‚muh women suck‘

• +1
Not many places will talk about things like skin lightening, undertone modification, makeup for men, fraudmaxxing for men etc. Too taboo
beta carotene is a thing on tiktok

there are barely any good makeup tutorials on here because muh gay

lifts are legit but also pretty mainstream nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
beta carotene is a thing on tiktok

there are barely any good makeup tutorials on here because muh gay

lifts are legit but also pretty mainstream nowadays
What about stuff like coloring, phenomaxxing, archetypes and their SMV ETC.
Tiktokers would never tell a MTN currycel that his main flaw is his pheno
Nor would they recommend tactics like nichemaxxing, they assume everyone has the same starting point

well theres softmaxxing tips here as well but what you say makes sense. ANyway you are retarded as well

• Hmm...
What about stuff like coloring, phenomaxxing, archetypes and their SMV ETC.
Tiktokers would never tell a MTN currycel that his main flaw is his pheno
Nor would they recommend tactics like nichemaxxing, they assume everyone has the same starting point
yeah i guess there is some useful info but u cant really softmax that hard unless already softminned

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
keep coping
looksmaixng is cope unironically
u have to go back a lot to see interesting stuff and opinions by members who have closed with this shit

usually it was like getting knowledge and your procedures done and then delete the account and life fuel but apparently now everything is just a meme