If you're using this site for anything except hardmaxxing or heightmaxxing you're retarded.

why are you gatekeeping op? Im here cuz of many interesting individuals that you would never meet in real life
Are mvp and juste interesting individuals?

u have to go back a lot to see interesting stuff and opinions by members who have closed with this shit
augustcel teaching established members about .org 💀

usually it was like getting knowledge and your procedures done and then delete the account and life fuel but apparently now everything is just a meme
That kid in your profile looks like he slays with that chadlite face. I hope he takes care of his face cause he can be a slayer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 29167
augustcel teaching established members about .org 💀
as u said joined in august, but its not written how long i have been lurkin or the sites i were in before, chico avi 😇

That kid in your profile looks like he slays with that chadlite face. I hope he takes care of his face cause he can be a slayer.
unfortunately his story is quite the opposite

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
as u said joined in august, but its not written how long i have been lurkin or the sites i were in before, chico avi 😇
>sites i were in before

jfl u were not on .net i can tell by the way ur typing

>sites i were in before

jfl u were not on .net i can tell by the way ur typing
i’m not an english native

• +1
Reactions: PLA1092
tell me any useful softmaxxes that are on this site that actually work/aren't on tiktok. maybe minox and castor oil but thats it lol
Pretty boys and appealing to the female gaze, getting defined curly hair as a black man, leanmaxxing.

Pretty boys and appealing to the female gaze, getting defined curly hair as a black man, leanmaxxing.
so you dont think normies know of getting tiktok haircuts and not being fat? just fucking lol

so you dont think normies know of getting tiktok haircuts and not being fat? just fucking lol
Most normies will cope with gym and will never get lean enough for abs while blackpillers know that getting sub 12 will give you much better results than just years of gymaxxing. In terms of female gaze maxing I would argue only the black pill really argues for that in its entirety with most people getting hooked on low iq male gaze shit while ignoring the more important package of long hair+skincare+jewerly for the female gaze.

Most normies will cope with gym and will never get lean enough for abs while blackpillers know that getting sub 12 will give you much better results than just years of gymaxxing. In terms of female gaze maxing I would argue only the black pill really argues for that in its entirety with most people getting hooked on low iq male gaze shit while ignoring the more important package of long hair+skincare+jewerly for the female gaze.
most people have long prettyboy hair (middle part of fluffy hair) and wear jewelery. most dont need skincare.

If you want softmaxxing tutorials then tiktok and other normie social medias are 100 times better in every way. Why would you want style/hair tips from incels?

If you're viewing this page as a lurker/greycel then just know that if you dont wanna do surgery or roids then theres no reason for you to be on this website. Tldr if you dont feel comfortable with having your face peeled off to rearrange your skull just for women i advise you to leave this site unless you're just here for entertainment
Bonesmashing works

Did it to my eyebrow ridge with a rolling pin and saw significant BONE growth

Not tissue swelling

This can't be more true literally every single softmax here I knew of already nigga's here acting like castor oil wasn't used by foids for years after reading everything off the best of the best and searching this forum for hours I have only gotten useful information about steroids and minox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I'm only using this site to read @Iasacrko 's fuckboy stories.

this forum isnt really the best for the shit you named, imagine thinking looksmaxxing is real, everyone is here just for laughs

Agreed, my whole philosophy. Although watching Banasura saying he mogs everyone when he would probably lose a mog battle against a plant is kinda funny ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 24444
We were talking abt misc001, not him. I found miscs IG and he got a buzzcut now
But he had a very bad base he was never gonna make it. He got bimax and still had a loose submental region which is just ridiculous.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
But he had a very bad base he was never gonna make it. He got bimax and still had a loose submental region which is just ridiculous.
Outlier base or rope

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
where are his results?

• +1
tell me any useful softmaxxes that are on this site that actually work/aren't on tiktok. maybe minox and castor oil but thats it lol
Mt2

• +1
ye ur face is repulsive to women
Yep, high prenatal T features mixed with recession creates such a comically ugly contrast. Looks retarded.

Yep, high prenatal T features mixed with recession creates such a comically ugly contrast. Looks retarded.
u won't run a morphfish because it would destroy ur ego g g

u won't run a morphfish because it would destroy ur ego g g
I already told you that yesterday.

"
I already have once. Wasn't morphs though just normal selfies and mirror pics. If I flop on a morphfish I will legit kill myself since that's the invisible goal I'm chasing.
"

• JFL
Reactions: User49
I already told you that yesterday.

"
I already have once. Wasn't morphs though just normal selfies and mirror pics. If I flop on a morphfish I will legit kill myself since that's the invisible goal I'm chasing.
"
mrriceguy has better base than you

• Hmm...
why are you gatekeeping op? Im here cuz of many interesting individuals that you would never meet in real life
Hes not though. All of the softmaxxing tips on here can be found on tiktok. This website isnt really anything special aside from learning surgeries. 95 percent of people here are just shitposting.

Hes not though. All of the softmaxxing tips on here can be found on tiktok. This website isnt really anything special aside from learning surgeries. 95 percent of people here are just shitposting.
100%. There really needs to be a hardmaxxing subforum here

• +1
if you ain't icing your balls for higher T... I got some news.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Like this was ever meant to be a looksmaxxing forum

• +1