If you're white and you dont get white foids , consider roping

EggKing

EggKing

from truecel to MTN
Bro if you're white and you dont get snowbunnies you have failed as a man of your race and therefore you should consider commiting CBT

How can you cope with the fact you're white yet you can't fuck a delicious white foid? No noodles will ever replace such thing, let alone if they're ugly SEA femcels.

Some whites look ethnic passing

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Not all white is the same so if all the attractive ones are taken nothing wrong with dating out

Bro if you're white and you dont get snowbunnies you have failed as a man of your race and therefore you should consider commiting CBT

How can you cope with the fact you're white yet you can't fuck a delicious white foid? No noodles will ever replace such thing, let alone if they're ugly SEA femcels.
Whites can pull any ethnic but with their own kind they have to be MTN/arguably HTN and higher

Whites can pull any ethnic but with their own kind they have to be MTN/arguably HTN and higher

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
What if I don’t get any foids, let alone white ones

:feelswhy:

Examples?
A List of Countries That Make up the Balkan Peninsula

Im not white, i get white foids

True
Although romanians (the native ones) bosnians and croats are white.

Can't say the same for the rest...
I was joking, many in Balkan are white, it's only the MENA mixed ones that aren't.

Bro honestly you look white , idk how the hell you can't get white bitches fr @latincell95

You need to grab a passport and go get yourself a cuban castiza.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95