EggKing

from truecel to MTN
For whites literally just be average so MTN

Latinos depends on your pheno

If your a castizo you will need to be an strong MTN-HTN to pull a white girl
If you're a mestizo you will need to be HTN+
If you have a pure Native American pheno you will need to be Chad lite

For indians
If you have a med looking pheno you have to be at least Chad lite to have a chance with a average white girl
If you don't the med or don't even slightly look European you will have to be a Chad at least to pull an average white girl

For blacks : You have to be a thugmaxxed MTN- HTN because of BBC halo , although as the blackpill theorist Lebo Black said, you have to take broken white girls if you're black.

@ElTruecel @Ricky212 @latincell95 @chingaquedito @Erudición @HitAndRun Opinions?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, Deleted member 32973, sportsmogger and 5 others
Date your own race

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Deleted member 32973
You really trying to pull a snowbunny huh. Would you settle with a landwhale or hoodrat one?

Date your own race
It's not like i have a choice to begin with
You really trying to pull a snowbunny huh. Would you settle with a landwhale or hoodrat one?
No bruh im just a racepill theorist, but personally i would maybe take a landwhale w a good face and make her lean down so she settles down with me

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
No bruh im just a racepill theorist, but personally i would maybe take a landwhale w a good face and make her lean down so she settles down with me
are Abos, Pygmies and Dravidians lowest in SMV

Im a ukcel, but I agree. If you want to pull a white girl who isn’t fat you have to be upper MTN or atleast MTN and tall

No indian has med pheno Lol

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Ricky212 and ElTruecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
Cushites mog them all

Im a ukcel, but I agree. If you want to pull a white girl who isn’t fat you have to be upper MTN or atleast MTN and tall
Nigga wats the surprise here lmaooo mtn is legit average

know couples irl that defy anything u said

For whites literally just be average so MTN

Latinos depends on your pheno

If your a castizo you will need to be an strong MTN-HTN to pull a white girl
If you're a mestizo you will need to be HTN+
If you have a pure Native American pheno you will need to be Chad lite

For indians
If you have a med looking pheno you have to be at least Chad lite to have a chance with a average white girl
If you don't the med or don't even slightly look European you will have to be a Chad at least to pull an average white girl

For blacks : You have to be a thugmaxxed MTN- HTN because of BBC halo , although as the blackpill theorist Lebo Black said, you have to take broken white girls if you're black.

@ElTruecel @Ricky212 @latincell95 @chingaquedito @Erudición @HitAndRun Opinions?
Depends on location, to get an american snow bunny you just need to be an ugly black retard but girls here wouldn’t go near a coon with a 5 meter pole