If you’re working a low paying job past 25+

quit fucking whining then, why do you even discuss cost of living

anyway, cringe and blocked

useless user
Enjoy Muhammad and Abdul’s cock you cuck

Caring about salary already means you've fallen into the Jewish trap. Just move somewhere with cheaper cost of living, nice environment, and you can live off less than most people if u don't have the iq of a Somali and blow money on stupid shit

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and latincell95
Caring about salary already means you've fallen into the Jewish trap. Just move somewhere with cheaper cost of living, nice environment, and you can live off less than most people if u don't have the iq of a Somali and blow money on stupid shit
“Just uproot your whole life and move somewhere cheaper bro.”

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Yeah, rotters.org. I’m just a visitor here

5.3k posts with this face

img_2838-jpeg.2282416

Yeah no buddy, you will soon buy an estate here to permanently reside.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
“Just uproot your whole life and move somewhere cheaper bro.”
You should be doing this anyway. Living in a less crowded tropical place by the beach for example mogs the fuck out of living in some western city crowded with NPCs and morons

• JFL
5.3k posts with this face

img_2838-jpeg.2282416

Yeah no buddy, you will soon buy an estate here to permanently reside.
Dig through my profile some more you incel and keep barking for me WOOF WOOF :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

IMG 3123

:sick::sick:

You should be doing this anyway. Living in a less crowded tropical place by the beach for example mogs the fuck out of living in some western city crowded with NPCs and morons
Yeah, bro. “Just go to tropical place and get mogged to dust.”

Yeah, bro. “Just go to tropical place and get mogged to dust.”
As I said, you appear to have fallen right into the jews' trap. Working jobs as people do today isn't in our nature

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
@thenewhebbe mogs

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 14693
It said it will need and dosent mean those will stay because Ukraine government might not allow it they will work then leave
Typical on topic comment by hebbewem

Idiotic thread

• JFL
Literally ovER if you’re stuck working at McDonalds and/or Uber driving past 25+ making 10/hr JFL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Literally low IQ factory niggers money mog you💀💀

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
At this point just start an online business

• Love it
I mog you and your oneitis to dust

I'll let you cope with that if it means you won't be schery 2.0.

Don't want his older brother to follow him into the afterlife. But then again...

• Hmm...
I'll let you cope with that if it means you won't be schery 2.0.

Don't want his older brother to follow him into the afterlife. But then again...
Lol. I’m literally Chadriguez compared to that nigga

IMG 3029

Green eyes, blonde hair with black streaks, I mog the shit out of both of you subhumans :love: :love:

Lol. I’m literally Chadriguez compared to that nigga

View attachment 2319948

Green eyes, blonde hair with black streaks, I mog the shit out of both of you subhumans :love: :love:
As always, wide IPD and short midface mog. I too have green eyes and visible hollow cheeks. Mogger race

• Love it
Either way that's not a bad wage if you describe yourself as from a 'shithole'.

Some first worlder Europeans get €2000-2500 EUR and live in Paris. If you're in a shithole you can probably afford (not rent) a decent sized place with no

Who cares if you can't drive the latest cars, own latest phones, games consoles or don't have internet mobile data outside. First world is overrated.

I'd swap my life here to be near Greek beaches and fuck a HTB.
some?? in france more than 50% of people are paid less than 2200 €

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Bold of you to assume I'm making $10 an hour. My nigga $10 an hour is too much money :feelsbadman:

• Woah
current society isn't stable enough to invest in a career, house, family, kids. those things can come crumbling down any second and turn nto liabilities really fast. the only sensible choices are between stockmarket/crypto gambling, crime, and hermit maxing.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and thereallegend