If you’re young, and have a passion for looksmaxxing, go to school to be a plastic surgeon

D

Deleted member 26015

Iron
It’s a lucrative career that only will continue to grow as it becomes more and more socially acceptable to get surgery for aesthetic purposes. You can be very well off and well respected with this career. And you’ll get to sleep with insecure women who want to make themselves look better. It’s a win-win situation.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Crusile, MoggerChad, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others
It’s a lucrative career that only will continue to grow as it becomes more and more socially acceptable to get surgery for aesthetic purposes. You can be very well off and well respected with this career. And you’ll get to sleep with insecure women who want to make themselves look better. It’s a win-win situation.
Just go there and shoot for your dreams, bro. Just like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Just go there and shoot for your dreams, bro. Just like that.
View attachment 2071968
Excuses. He’s literally 1 in a billion. There’s tons of short, unattractive men out there who make it work by providing value. If you use looks as an excuse to why you can’t be successful well then you deserve to be subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and GetShrekt
Excuses. He’s literally 1 in a billion. There’s tons of short, unattractive men out there who make it work by providing value. If you use looks as an excuse to why you can’t be successful well then you deserve to be subhuman.
It's the genetics not looks specifically.

sounds great.
But i can perform lefort-3 on someone

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
There’s tons of short, unattractive men out there who make it work

Where Are They No Fans GIF by Hashtag United Official

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
hahahah just become a plastic surgeon

To get into medicine you need passable grades which excludes half the retards here still believeing in mewing and bone smashing

Then you need to get into the literal most competitive specialty in a field where the avg IQ is 130 and half of your competitors are curries and asians whose only hope of getting a girl on their dick is studymaxxing so they're grinding 12 hours a day.

And, if you manage that, when you're done it's been 13 years since you started at uni. 13 fucking years!

It'd be easier to become a millionaire in any other field, if you had what it takes to become a plastic surgeon you would be able to earn more in most other fields.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, cytoplasm and GetShrekt
Being a doctor is shit. All that studying during your prime years just to have a bit of money and respect when you're old and dusted and still have to work 60 hrs/week

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Danish_Retard, futuregigamogger and 2 others
It’s a lucrative career that only will continue to grow as it becomes more and more socially acceptable to get surgery for aesthetic purposes.
This tbh.

The West will be no different than South Korea soon enough.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
Being a doctor is shit. All that studying during your prime years just to have a bit of money and respect when you're old and dusted and still have to work 60 hrs/week
this
if one didnt have to spend half of their lifespan in school to become a doctor/p-surgeon i'd be aiming for it but it simply isnt worth it rn
especially with the integration of ai n shit

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
There’s no easy way to a comfortable life no matter who you are.
There's is actually. Being born into a rich, trust-fund family. It is what it is.

There’s tons of short, unattractive men out there who make it work by providing value.
These men are typically blessed with some other genetic advantages like IQ or creative thinking.

Not every short guy can be a Kevin Hart.
If you are not particularly attractive you need to have god tier social skills and charisma. And just not anybody can be super charismatic or talented enough to compensate for their ugly face.

this
if one didnt have to spend half of their lifespan in school to become a doctor
Even if that was the case you still work a fuck ton of hours on a stressful job. Most doctors are miserable and even their wage is nothing special. If only i had known this i wouldnt have wasted 4 yrs of my life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24712
Even if that was the case you still work a fuck ton of hours on a stressful job. Most doctors are miserable and even their wage is nothing special. If only i had known this i wouldnt have wasted 4 yrs of my life
thats for doctors
i was mainly talking about plastic surgeons like the title says, ive seen some procedures and the life of p-surgeons and it is really not that stressful

u do a few easy procedures here n there and u just made a shit ton of money off of insecure rich ppl

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
thats for doctors
i was mainly talking about plastic surgeons like the title says, ive seen some procedures and the life of p-surgeons and it is really not that stressful

u do a few easy procedures here n there and u just made a shit ton of money off of insecure rich ppl
Yeah I guess for plastic surgeons its nice. But all in all its not worth it, youll waste your 20s and early 30s studycelling, basically your whole youth

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24712
Sounds great, but I imagine it could be an extremely stressful career.

somehow I have a feeling Nip/Tuckcelling doesn't really work

this
if one didnt have to spend half of their lifespan in school to become a doctor/p-surgeon i'd be aiming for it but it simply isnt worth it rn
especially with the integration of ai n shit
Well nothing in life worth having comes easy. I mean I guess if you’re into looksmaxxing you could create content, but that market is already super saturated and unsustainable long term. Atleast you have knowledge and a skill as a surgeon

These men are typically blessed with some other genetic advantages like IQ or creative thinking.

Not every short guy can be a Kevin Hart.
If you are not particularly attractive you need to have god tier social skills and charisma. And just not anybody can be super charismatic or talented enough to compensate for their ugly face.
Maybe from the 50s-00s yes, but we live in a new era where information and resources are so much easier to attain. Literally effort is the only thing you need nowadays to make something of yourself.