Igf vs Mk 677

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
How many ius is mk 677 of Hgh? Will igf 1 lr3 from perptide sciences help me grow more? All I want is 1-2 inches max

how old are you ? aromasin plus mk677 should atleast yield 1-2 inches

How many ius is mk 677 of Hgh? Will igf 1 lr3 from perptide sciences help me grow more? All I want is 1-2 inches max
How old are you, It is totally possible to gain height with ur stack. HMU in the dms if u want the stack I was recommended by freakkforlife

where do u get the aromasin, can I get the link?
https://www.americanresearchlab.net/product/exemestane-25mg-per-ml-x-30ml/ this is what someone else sent 2 me but theres lots of threads here about where to get it i would research some more, this one is liquid, im not sure of the difference in efficacy between liquid and tablet forms ud have to research that, im about to start a stack soon of 6.5mg aromasin ED and 25mg mk-677 ED ill record the results on the forum

https://www.americanresearchlab.net/product/exemestane-25mg-per-ml-x-30ml/ this is what someone else sent 2 me but theres lots of threads here about where to get it i would research some more, this one is liquid, im not sure of the difference in efficacy between liquid and tablet forms ud have to research that, im about to start a stack soon of 6.5mg aromasin ED and 25mg mk-677 ED ill record the results on the forum
Doing that right now, i got the mk today

• +1
Reactions: moggerlitemaxcel
Doesn’t Aromasin cause bad acne?) I am very acne and balding prone. Also I’m 22 so probably too late

• +1
Doesn’t Aromasin cause bad acne?) I am very acne and balding prone. Also I’m 22 so probably too late
im not sure tbh maybe just skin max while on it, also it is probably too late could maybe squeeze an inch if you are lucky

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
im not sure tbh maybe just skin max while on it, also it is probably too late could maybe squeeze an inch if you are lucky
So what should I take to get maybe one inch max in your opinion?

• +1
So what should I take to get maybe one inch max in your opinion?
ideally any stack with aromasin and hgh for maximum gains, but thats expensive and mayb u dont wanna inject so mk677 25mg everyday along with aromasin 6.5mg everyday theres threads on here to explain when to take it and stuff, i would say do this for a year maybe, get good sleep and see what happens

• +1
ideally any stack with aromasin and hgh for maximum gains, but thats expensive and mayb u dont wanna inject so mk677 25mg everyday along with aromasin 6.5mg everyday theres threads on here to explain when to take it and stuff, i would say do this for a year maybe, get good sleep and see what happens
Thanks. What does mk give in terms of IUs daily? Like compared to Hgh does mk give about 3-4 IUs daily?

• +1
Thanks. What does mk give in terms of IUs daily? Like compared to Hgh does mk give about 3-4 IUs daily?
about 2 ius maybe 3 if u are lucky

• +1
i believe 6.5 mg is too low bro, double that up

• +1
From what I've heard, MK has nearly identical effects to HGH, and in most cases will work just as well for achieving desired results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopmaster22 and moggerlitemaxcel
From what I've heard, MK has nearly identical effects to HGH, and in most cases will work just as well for achieving desired results.
thats cope for poorcels and guys afraid of needles, its only the same if u are buying alibaba rat piss hgh

thats cope for poorcels and guys afraid of needles, its only the same if u are buying alibaba rat piss hgh
Nah, it's just what anecdotal reports claim.
Everyone on here claiming that HGH is vastly superior to MK are mostly just trolls who have done neither.

• +1
Nah, it's just what anecdotal reports claim.
Everyone on here claiming that HGH is vastly superior to MK are mostly just trolls who have done neither.
i know i guy whos done both and also done peptides, obviosuly hgh isnt 10 times better but to say that mk677 will yield same results is misleading

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
W
i know i guy whos done both and also done peptides, obviosuly hgh isnt 10 times better but to say that mk677 will yield same results is misleading
hat did the guy you know see the most benefit from?

• +1
W

hat did the guy you know see the most benefit from?
hgh, then peptides but he was takin like 4 at the same time, then mk677, although dont think too much about it just try it out with mk677 cus u might not even grow and if u payed 2 grand for hgh then ur fucked all for nothing unless ur richmaxed then it doesnt matter

• +1
So if I’m gonna grow I will grow wether it is Hgh pharma or mk? So taking mk is probably best bet just to see and not lose money?
hgh, then peptides but he was takin like 4 at the same time, then mk677, although dont think too much about it just try it out with mk677 cus u might not even grow and if u payed 2 grand for hgh then ur fucked all for nothing unless ur richmaxed then it doesnt matter

• +1
Yes it too late. Don't mess with AIs

• +1