Igf1 ir3 Insubolic along with hgh

G

gamma2

Iron
If you use Insubolic and igf1 ir3 along with hgh, will it give better results for heightmaxxing and growthmaxxing in general? Will the results be minimal if u don't use Insubolic and igf1 ir3 along with hgh?

there is zero purpose in using IGF LR3, IGF1, and HGH concurrently. Pick one and move forward. I do HGH, I buy the blue tops in bulk from napsgear.

• +1
Reactions: gamma2
there is zero purpose in using IGF LR3, IGF1, and HGH concurrently. Pick one and move forward. I do HGH, I buy the blue tops in bulk from napsgear.
Thanks a lot could you elaborate why in particular there's no benefit? @roguedisc

@FreakkForLife
@deadlock
@HeightOrDie
Hgh and igf 1 is enough. Then take supplement such as iodine for your thyroid and other hormones will naturally be proudved for heig gt.

• +1
Thanks a lot could you elaborate why in particular there's no benefit? @roguedisc
All three of those finish the same race, they just have different starting lines.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and gamma2
Yes

• Woah
Hgh and igf 1 is enough. Then take supplement such as iodine for your thyroid and other hormones will naturally be proudved for heig gt.
what doses and what form of iodine should i take?:feelsuhh: @deadlock

what's the most kits you ordered? I'm thinking about buying this but I don't know if I should buy in bulk given that I might get scammed
I buy bulk and max out getting the extra kits at discount. I usually purchase 15+ kits at a time and split it with friends. Comes out to about $1.15 / iu

• +1
Reactions: racoon4
I buy bulk and max out getting the extra kits at discount. I usually purchase 15+ kits at a time and split it with friends. Comes out to about $1.15 / iu
What do u think about ordering hgh and igf1 from china?

Its 60$/100iu there

What do u think about ordering hgh and igf1 from china?

Its 60$/100iu there
Unless you are doing GCMS / HPLC / NMR testing, I wouldn't trust it at all. You only want to buy from trusted sources for things you are injecting yourself with, not the cheapest and most dubious source. I trust napsgear, specifically the blue tops, and they get tested and reviewed regularly.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Unless you are doing GCMS / HPLC / NMR testing, I wouldn't trust it at all. You only want to buy from trusted sources for things you are injecting yourself with, not the cheapest and most dubious source. I trust napsgear, specifically the blue tops, and they get tested and reviewed regularly.
Ok.
Yeah,in china lr3 is for 10mg/130$ and hgh is cheap too, basically everything is cheaper there.
THey also did a thread on meso rx

If i order i would get an HPLC for sure.
Do u know about janoshik from meso rx?

how old are you and did you see gains

• +1