IGNORE LIST ANNOUNCEMENT

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Kraken
I've always been against ignoring people on here. Most cucks here add people to their ignore list when they have arguments with them. I never do that. I always defend my ground and beliefs no matter what.

There has been this user @The Grinch who is just barking at me due him being jealous
of me being superior to him in every way imaginable. Just a little context, he's a broke Albanian homosexual who often finds himself homeless and without food and cries on a homosexual/curry/schizo forum about it (.org). He is hated by everyone around him and here, hence why his close ones completely separated themselves from him causing him to become a filthy degenerate with no role models in his life whatsoever. I've decided to cheat on my principles and do something unprecedented - add him to my ignore list. I'm not actually having arguments with this dog or anything, it's just that he's constantly barking at me and I've decided to not lose anymore brain cells on him.

@The Grinch , welcome to my ignore list! I'll never ever in my lifetime be interacting with you again. Don't even bother barking. I take an oath to never click "show ignored" on anything you write. I'll not read a single molecule from you. Seethe as much as you wish

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Use1ess, The Grinch and 3 others
Here's your tag @yeeyeeslayer

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
i don’t wanna read this sorry bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, i_love_roosters and Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, TechnoBoss, shieldzz and 2 others
stopped reading at "he is albanian"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, aesthetic beauty, Ultimate SUbhuman and 1 other person
Going against your own principles. tsk..tsk..tsk..

Great thread, will read

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
4055919 03137E2C 02FE 4460 BA3D 5A3E1E9A7343