Ignore the whole racism agenda

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
theres no such thing, only bigots exist lol

why is black or white such a deep topic? People are worrying about race instead of female hypergamy or why there’s so many school shootings in the us per year, more than ANY OTHER COUNTRY

instead this woke oppression bullshit country just wants people to feel bad about dumb shit.

as a black person, I fucking hate Black Lives Matter. Not because I hate black people, but because I hate that it’s virtue signaling bullshit.

you guys wanna know who makes me feel alone the most? Black people do. what about black people who can’t get sex? what about blacks with mental health?

so yeah just ignore this dumbass racism agenda, because it’s full of shit, I hate almost everyone equally 👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 29581 and Tabula Rasa
as a dumb nigger*
1384C50E 8FD8 431A 8F9E 287B379E07A7

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Baldingman1998, Xangsane and 1 other person
Diversity is synonymous with division

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
race is not that important but much more important than muh school shootings lol when I was in school I wanted there to be a school shooting bad so I could shoot them and become a hero, didn’t read about looks theory then so I assumed killing a school shooter = pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 21467

why is black or white such a deep topic? People are worrying about race instead of female hypergamy or why there’s so many school shootings in the us per year, more than ANY OTHER COUNTRY

instead this woke oppression bullshit country just wants people to feel bad about dumb shit.

as a black person, I fucking hate Black Lives Matter. Not because I hate black people, but because I hate that it’s virtue signaling bullshit.

you guys wanna know who makes me feel alone the most? Black people do. what about black people who can’t get sex? what about blacks with mental health?

so yeah just ignore this dumbass racism agenda, because it’s full of shit, I hate almost everyone equally 👍🏻
Racism is good

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21467

The real enemies are the Jews. Whites and blacks are just different colored goynm for the Jew to rule over and castrate

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 21467
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 21467 and Baldingman1998
Jews have already won

To be honest I would try bugs once just for the sake of trying shit. I like to eat all animals and foods etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998

TND TFD TKD TTD