Ignored @Clavicular

thecel

thecel

morph king

@Clavicular

Just put that bragfag on permanent ignore.

Chad moggin and surrounded by women? Fuck him. These are the kinds of guys this forum doesn’t need. This should be a looksmaxing forum focused on helping SUB FIVE MALES ascend. Not giving more attention to Chad, and not helping Chadlites become Chads so they can mog us subfives even harder.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shalomnigga, Lyxguxx, Clqs and 37 others
You cant ignore me im mod useless subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MonoTBB, Melly, n9wiff and 46 others
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, greywind, deadstock and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CD34, greywind, Kelly Oubre Jr and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, thecel, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
He looks like an orc. Mirin his slays tho.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: spdxer, itzyaboyJJ, nathan and 4 others

@Clavicular

View attachment 3113628View attachment 3113633

Chad moggin and surrounded by women? Fuck him. These are the kinds of guys this forum doesn’t need. This should be a looksmaxing forum focused on helping SUB FIVE MALES ascend. Not giving more attention to Chad, and not helping Chadlites become Chads so they can mog us subfives even harder.
It's okay all of those girls are mtb tbh

@Clavicular don't lie you agree?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: n9wiff, thecel and BrutalMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, BrutalMogger and asdvek
It's okay all of those girls are mtb tbh

@Clavicular don't lie you agree?
Dude that was some 30 year old bachelorette party who wanted to take a pic with me JFL i didnt slay those roasties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, sportsmogger, nathan and 3 others
Dude that was some 30 year old bachelorette party who wanted to take a pic with me JFL i didnt slay those roasties
Exactly @thecel it's all good

But aren't you trans now? I swear I saw a video

Do you want to get "slayed" by clavicular is that what it is?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Imagine how over it is for you to let a thread with zero hot women in it trigger you JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Beastimmung, greywind, 3virtues and 11 others
Only thing bro slays is mid old white women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, greywind, spdxer and 6 others
ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanForever, spdxer and 2 others
Imagine how over it is for you to let a thread with zero hot women in it trigger you JFL
IMG 1358
IMG 1357

Over if you don’t slay subhumans

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep, RichardSpencel and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and BrutalMogger

lifefogs me

I don’t get invited to any parties

mirin the copes

obviously if he gets glazed by those roasties he will also have high attraction towards females his age bracket

incels coping hard like always, amount of cortisol in this thread is crazy :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Suns9999, AutisticGymcel and 1 other person

None of them would be on the cover of Sports Illustrated nor walk the runway of Victoria’s Secret, but they lifefog nonetheless, no?

Why don’t you have an incel mindset like me? NORMIES make me fume because I CAN’T get that.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

@Clavicular

nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
jfl

• JFL
are you really Jelous of a nigga taking a pic with a bunch of old roasties

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, tombradylover, Meteor21 and 2 others

I’m jealous that the “roasties” are socialmaxed while I’m non-NT and friendless.

Last edited:

Why tf can’t people like you on this forum see things from the truecel perspective? It makes sense for a starving person to be jealous of someone eating McDonald’s.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
let the chads enjoy their youth

While it lasts
Hahahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, nathan, LOOKISM-LOGIC and 1 other person
Why tf can’t people like you on this forum see things from the truecel perspective? It makes sense for a starving person to be jealous of someone eating McDonald’s.
McDonald’s ain’t dat good doe fr tbh

• Hmm...
616F2BC1 BA69 4299 A22D 5CB1A35323B9

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 88772 and Darkeningstar
McDonald’s ain’t dat good doe fr tbh
If was starving African child would let myself starve rather than eat maccie d’s innit

• Woah

@Clavicular

All those women deserve to be violently raped so hard that their pelvis fractures.

• So Sad
You are delusional. He literally gets approached, sexually assaulted, and worshipped by femoids of ALL races. It’s also the principal. These same femoids will go on r/dating and gaslight subbumans like me about my personality lmao. Kill all chads and chadlites .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, blackpilloverdose, greywind and 6 others
Waaaaow he didn’t slay, so over.

Buddy, you are a god to females. When you do come to college, you will probably be approached in class.

You will never catch a “rape” case, as the difference between “rape” is consent and physical attractiveness.

You are getting chadswarmed. Most here have never had a gf due to their looks.

• +1
You are delusional. He literally gets approached, sexually assaulted, and worshipped by femoids of ALL races. It’s also the principal. These same femoids will go on r/dating and gaslight subbumans like me about my personality lmao. Kill all chads and chadlites .
he would be safe cause he's not a chad or a chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and thecel
True. This is a volcel forum. People not following those rules shouldn't be allowed here

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and nathan
all of these people hating on @Clavicular are just jealous of him

• +1
Reactions: thecel and beefliverontop
Most based greycel ever
Buddy thinks i’m a greycel.

LMAO. Little bro. Search up “Puberry ruined my life on reddit”

I also am more unhinged now than i am back then due to higher T (i’m pushing 21 now). I literally watch videos of femoids getting beheaded, eliminated, etc.

Kill all chads and chadlites imo. They should all be gassed and their mothers should be 🍇

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpilloverdose, 3virtues, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
Buddy thinks i’m a greycel.

LMAO. Little bro. Search up “Puberry ruined my life on reddit”

I also am more unhinged now than i am back then due to higher T (i’m pushing 21 now). I literally watch videos of femoids getting beheaded, eliminated, etc.

Kill all chads and chadlites imo. They should all be gassed and their mothers should be 🍇
dnr

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and NoLongerHuman