Ignoring foids gets them wet

LeonardMariana

LeonardMariana

6’2” cutecel Big 500 BVLL
Joined
Jun 8, 2026
Posts
1,292
Reputation
1,383
Women love emotional roller coasters. They also don’t experience dudes rejecting them. I do this with foids I work with. Works every time

I ignore the hot foids and make friends with the ugly ones with good personalities.

You will start hearing gossip from coworkers about how (Hot foid 1) thinks you hate her (or some other retarded normie shit)

this means she likes you because she is thinking about you and talking about you With other members of the tribe (coworkers)

If she was repulsed by you, she would’ve just monkey brain thought you were a weird subhuman.

This is when you swoop in

Be weird and then start having deep convos and open up emotionally out if nowhere.

I’m currently 4/4 with this method
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SupressedLowLife, Jrzabun69, Resonant and 1 other person
Women love emotional roller coasters. They also don’t experience dudes rejecting them. I do this with foids I work with. Works every time

I ignore the hot foids and make friends with the ugly ones with good personalities.

You will start hearing gossip from coworkers about how (Hot foid 1) thinks you hate her (or some other retarded normie shit)

this means she likes you because she is thinking about you and talking about you With other members of the tribe (coworkers)

If she was repulsed by you, she would’ve just monkey brain thought you were a weird subhuman.

This is when you swoop in

Be weird and then start having deep convos and open up emotionally out if nowhere.

I’m currently 4/4 with this method
Htn and above only buddy
 
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7 and Resonant
Women love emotional roller coasters. They also don’t experience dudes rejecting them. I do this with foids I work with. Works every time

I ignore the hot foids and make friends with the ugly ones with good personalities.

You will start hearing gossip from coworkers about how (Hot foid 1) thinks you hate her (or some other retarded normie shit)

this means she likes you because she is thinking about you and talking about you With other members of the tribe (coworkers)

If she was repulsed by you, she would’ve just monkey brain thought you were a weird subhuman.

This is when you swoop in

Be weird and then start having deep convos and open up emotionally out if nowhere.

I’m currently 4/4 with this method
Only works for us
 
Women love emotional roller coasters. They also don’t experience dudes rejecting them. I do this with foids I work with. Works every time

I ignore the hot foids and make friends with the ugly ones with good personalities.

You will start hearing gossip from coworkers about how (Hot foid 1) thinks you hate her (or some other retarded normie shit)

this means she likes you because she is thinking about you and talking about you With other members of the tribe (coworkers)

If she was repulsed by you, she would’ve just monkey brain thought you were a weird subhuman.

This is when you swoop in

Be weird and then start having deep convos and open up emotionally out if nowhere.

I’m currently 4/4 with this method
Plus if she's a stupid bitch and have daddy issues 😂
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana
Plus if she's a stupid bitch and have daddy issues 😂
Women are retarded

They think if their dad yells at them For having her ass out at 12 she has trauma from “emotional abuse”

I grew up in a rich white area where the dads stayed around, and the women were still victims
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jrzabun69
Women are retarded

They think if their dad yells at them For having her ass out at 12 she has trauma from “emotional abuse”

I grew up in a rich white area where the dads stayed around, and the women were still victims
I liked them that way, you can do a lot of 🤤 sht w em
 
I liked them that way, you can do a lot of 🤤 sht w em
U must be young, the novelty wears off quick

Smashing sluts isnt even fun after like 15 bodies

That pussy is haunted from all her bodies

Also easy girls arent even fun to pursue, you know you were gonna win.

But yea they are fun, they talk crazy and are super good at fucking, and let u pit it in the booty
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jrzabun69

Similar threads

Former Shortcel
Blackpill Water is wet
Replies
6
Views
47
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
13
Views
92
RICEascension
RICEascension
Heartache
Replies
13
Views
179
zombi3
Z
YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
3
Views
44
JesusDaKing
JesusDaKing
nolonger_human
Replies
12
Views
82
nolonger_human
nolonger_human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top