Ik I am a gray. But I have ascended. Look at my previous post from a year ago and now

Rationalchrismaxxer

Rationalchrismaxxer

Zygomatic Theo
I apologize for the shit quality, its because I accidentally recorded on snap cam. It also protects me from edits of me ever going viral

About my mental health:
My mental health is fucking deteriorating. I don't feel like myself. I don't feel like I am lovable. I am schizo. And I hate myself. Idk why, many may consider me good looking but I genuinely find mself ugly. I feel like my teeth are bad but sadly my orthodontist is prolly jewish which is why she titles it as a cosmetic procedure which means I would have to pay myself. Maybe I will just get bimax. I am genuinely mental and I say this with full honesty, I may have some looks but I don't feel good looking or appreatiated or loved or anything in that sort. May god have mercy on us all.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2024-09-09 um 16.26.01_1393a1d0.mp4
    573.7 KB
  • WhatsApp Video 2024-09-09 um 16.26.02_7dbbe3f5.mp4
    1.7 MB
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: looks>books, halloweed, greywind and 9 others
First imagine mogs I hope that's the after brah

• +1
Reactions: greywind, truthhurts, Rationalchrismaxxer and 1 other person
why you laughing nga you the joker or something

chadlite btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Guiltyfeelings, Delonier, watah and 12 others
@kaligula567 @omnilegent @iloveboobs @alurmo @hopecel

if only this guy felt the pain we feel as adonis gangsters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, alurmo, sayi and 5 others
G

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
link the before,

also everyone here is schizo, embrace it.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksmaxxHopeful and truthhurts
why you smiling like that nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, LooksmaxxHopeful, JohnBaza and 4 others
height? age?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, truthhurts and Gaygymmaxx
Chadlite maybe chad lowkey

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksmaxxHopeful, JohnBaza and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Rationalchrismaxxer
I apologize for the shit quality, its because I accidentally recorded on snap cam. It also protects me from edits of me ever going viral

About my mental health:
My mental health is fucking deteriorating. I don't feel like myself. I don't feel like I am lovable. I am schizo. And I hate myself. Idk why, many may consider me good looking but I genuinely find mself ugly. I feel like my teeth are bad but sadly my orthodontist is prolly jewish which is why she titles it as a cosmetic procedure which means I would have to pay myself. Maybe I will just get bimax. I am genuinely mental and I say this with full honesty, I may have some looks but I don't feel good looking or appreatiated or loved or anything in that sort. May god have mercy on us all.
DNR mentalcel schizo. Leave this forum and let me cry because I was born poor and unlucky... Man if only I was tall rich and looked like my avi :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksmaxxHopeful, truthhurts and 1 other person
LMAOO I WATCHED THE VIDEO

SINISTER GRIN

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Rationalchrismaxxer
@kaligula567 @omnilegent @iloveboobs @alurmo @hopecel

if only this guy felt the pain we feel as adonis gangsters
got banned for mentioning looksmaxxing jfl

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and truthhurts
DNR mentalcel schizo. Leave this forum and let me cry because I was born poor and unlucky... Man if only I was tall rich and looked like my avi :feelswhy:
its genuinely not as great as it seems.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and truthhurts
A lil autistic but chadlite

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
post your ascension regime

• +1
Reactions: bpow321
theoski

• Woah
Reactions: DarkAscender

About my mental health:
Get off this forum and enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: greywind and LooksmaxxHopeful
'yea bro I ascended'
>wasn't bad looking before
>got braces and went through puberty
>posts troll thread where he literally laughs at niggas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksmaxxHopeful, Jonas2k7 and 3 others
Actually looks like a model in this maybe best looking face I have seen on the website lookmax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, greywind, oily703 and 2 others
But post a video without frauding

heres what he looked like since the nigger didnt link his post from a year ago. Mirin ascension PM me and tell me what u did

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksmaxxHopeful and PlayersGetPlayed
'yea bro I ascended'
>wasn't bad looking before
>got braces and went through puberty
>posts troll thread where he literally laughs at niggas
never got braces jfl

The voices are telling me you're lying
I literally said in the comment that getting braces would have all been coverd financially by me bc my orthodontist is fucking jewish.

I talked with this nigga on discord, hes comfortably CL. Dunno why hes on looksmax sites/discords lol. Where tf does he want to ascend to. Just live life go party and fuck some foids :lul:

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, greywind, Elijah_leo and 4 others
I literally said in the comment that getting braces would have all been coverd financially by me bc my orthodontist is fucking jewish.
But the voices told me you already got them to fix your overbite and lower maxilia. The voices do not lie.

I talked with this nigga on discord, hes comfortably CL. Dunno why hes on looksmax sites/discords lol. Where tf does he want to ascend to. Just live life go party and fuck some foids :lul:
To troll unlucky subhumans like me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: diditeverbegin, greywind, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
Prob a mentalcel, must’ve been insecure before the ascension

• +1
Reactions: Rationalchrismaxxer
how is the vid frauded
Any video/photo self recorded in a Carefully controlled environment like this is frauded as it is natural to choose settings which suit and flatter your specific features.

Go out in street and put phone on a wall and record yourself walking towards camera and talking to camera etc to get a true video of yourself. Or ask a friend to secretly record you at some point at school

not trying to discourage you or anything you look good, but brachy skull is too obv and low class looking

therapy is for u, get that medication bru. don’t end up going crazy

Last edited:
ascended to MTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, STUPIDREFEREES and Rationalchrismaxxer
new forum chad just dropped

But the voices told me you already got them to fix your overbite and lower maxilia. The voices do not lie.
never had braces before

About my mental health:
Mirin the progress bhai, mental part is relatable hope you can get through it

• +1
Reactions: Rationalchrismaxxer
mogger

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful