I'll always be more jealous of guys like Brad Pitt over other Chads

D

Deleted member 6186

Zephir
For this simple reason.

Brad Pitt has the looks AND he is also a Oscar Winning Hollywood star who is in many A-grade movies. So he looksmaxxed and famemaxxed.

Guys like Sean O Pry and Chico easily mog the shit out of Brad Pitt. However at the end of they day, they probably all wished they could be A-list actors as well.

I know Sean O Pry definitely wanted to go into acting. He auditioned for 50 shades of grey but even a shitty film like that still needs some form of acting talent.

I guess I'm still new here so I'm not 100% sold on looksmaxxing yet.

However if somehow Sean O Pry or Chico were to somehow become big in hollywood within the next 10 years, I will probably rope from jealousy. Coz that really is not fair. At least we can say Brad Pitt isn't that tall or Henry Cavill is norwooding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted, Swolepenisman and 2 others
STOP WORTH SHIPPING INDIVIDUALS IT'S A FAG TRAIT - WORTH SHIP FEATURES - UNLESS ARVID CAUSE HE MADE IT FUN

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 6401, Deleted and 2 others
Thats why overall, Alain Delon is the TOP mogger, if he was young now and doing films the status would be even bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP JERKING OFF TO PITT AND OTHER FAGGOTS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadeep
FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP JERKING OFF TO PITT AND OTHER FAGGOTS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, balding17yomanletcel and HighIQcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Idk why are y'all worshipping male models and shit. Everyone should try to look the best version of themselves. You won't look like Chico or O'Pry after surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
The guy from 50 shades was a wooden plank too but he had a masc voice and was handsome and didn't look like an alien.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
i get it but im more jelly of bowie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401