I'll be a chad, this website is not ready, i don't give a fuck.

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I'll try everything until 2025 absolutly everything, i'll revolutionize this website. No more depression and virginity, and finally ready to ascend. There is no cope in this thread, i'll not read your fucking messages, i'm already pilled on everything and i made the conclusion that it's worth it to try.
My body will be a fucking test. I think you guys are not ready, period.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Laikyn, Primordial and 5 others
gl bhai

remember this

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, SOS-Sonic, germanlooks and 1 other person
In 2025 you'll be an oldcel.

• JFL
Reactions: COPEandKMS, Deleted member 8856, Lihito and 1 other person
Are you at least above-average looking already? I don’t think there’s enough surgeries to convert a man who’s average/below-average into a legit chad.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Are you at least above-average looking already? I don’t think there’s enough surgeries to convert a man who’s average/below-average into a legit chad.
I'm a subhuman but i'll discover the solution by myself.
Well, bye, i'm not gonna ready your messages even if i prefer to be rationnal, this is the first time i'll be emotional to achieve my goal.

I'm a subhuman but i'll discover the solution by myself.
Well, bye, i'm not gonna ready your messages even if i prefer to be rationnal, this is the first time i'll be emotional to achieve my goal.
Well, wish you the best

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
The year is 2025. OP has ascended through rigorous looksmaxing, including skin whitening procedures and length lengthening surgery. Unfortunately the newest Tiktok trend is "short ugly ethnic bf 😍"

You're fucked bro :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 14978 and 3 others
LL or give up :Comfy:

see you next week nigga u will come back rotting with us:feelsokman::Comfy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and one job away
The year is 2025. OP has ascended through rigorous looksmaxing, including skin whitening procedures and length lengthening surgery. Unfortunately the newest Tiktok trend is "short ugly ethnic bf 😍"

You're fucked bro :feelswhy:
I'm blond with blue eyes faggot but i'm still celtic and not german looking so it sucks

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I'm blond with blue eyes faggot but i'm still celtic and not german looking so it sucks
I'm playing dawg RELAX. Celtic people are good looking anyway. If you have pheno coloring fails that's fixable. Dye eyebrows darkest brown (just for men's beard dye), oral castor oil, eat carrots and take astaxanthin. If coloring is still fucked low dose mt2

I'm playing dawg RELAX. Celtic people are good looking anyway. If you have pheno coloring fails that's fixable. Dye eyebrows darkest brown (just for men's beard dye), oral castor oil, eat carrots and take astaxanthin. If coloring is still fucked low dose mt2
alright, i'll add it to my looksmax plan thank you. I think i have a godlike phenotype color but my bones features are absolutly destroying it, everyone is telling me i'm not blond but i have just dark-grey hair.

update us on the honey eye drops

alright, i'll add it to my looksmax plan thank you. I think i have a godlike phenotype color but my bones features are absolutly destroying it, everyone is telling me i'm not blond but i have just dark-grey hair.
I think blonde hair is a failo for men. It can look good if you're tan, but you may be better off dying your hair dark if you have light hair. Try it out and see

This is coming from a fellow White. I'm mostly Scandi/Germanic, but part celtic and Greek. My sisters recombinanted blonde, my brothers and I all lucked out with dark brown hair. Pretty ideal for men imo contrasts nicely with blue eyes and light skin

Good luck. Only you can spend a lot of time analyzing your face properly and fixing any weaknesses one step at a time. People on this forum make too many demotivating generalizations to sound cool. Also I'm getting more bluepilled by the day, first that curry justin on tiktok who's a 2/10 gets a prime white jb, then Arvid loses a girl to a LTN at best, then I find a YT channel with an ugly ricecel subhuman who has a 7/10 rice staceylite in the US. Then I find a "pink pill" forum with femcels who say the exact same shit ppl say on here but opposite gender. Just be a normal-minded human theory. If you're subhuman just aim to be a normie at least and fix your mental problems.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
What about salludon? :lul:

I'll try everything until 2025 absolutly everything, i'll revolutionize this website. No more depression and virginity, and finally ready to ascend. There is no cope in this thread, i'll not read your fucking messages, i'm already pilled on everything and i made the conclusion that it's worth it to try.
My body will be a fucking test. I think you guys are not ready, period.
Imagine trying all kinds of autist "looksmaxxes" in the next 4 years only to discover in 2025 that it was all about beint NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Looks234, ALP and 1 other person
What about salludon? :lul:
Salludon unironically lost body fat, hard mews and bonesmashes. The biggest factor to consider is body fat, combine that with bonesmashing properly you will have angularity. Salludon also had a good base, he wasn't recessed anywhere. He also softmaxxed. Bonesmashing is only a meme if you're recessed, same with mewing. They work if you have a decent bone structure. His chin did grow quite a lot though I wonder if he enhanced it with a chin implant.

232g

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Blackgymmax
If you don’t get orbital box osteotomy, 2 leg lengthening of femurs and tibias, humerus and clavicle lengthening, bimax, jaw and orbital implants, steroids, voice deepining surgery, braces and veneers kys:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
How did u get the sudden motivation to do this?

minnie driver GIF
we're all gonna make it.

Has been on here for 4 days and claims to "know everything".

Well good luck I guess. Instead of this cocky "I won't ready any of your messages" attitude you could actually ask other people for legit advice, but hey what do I know.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
cope
never gonna happen boyo
Cats The Musical No GIF by HBO Max

Imagine trying all kinds of autist "looksmaxxes" in the next 4 years only to discover in 2025 that it was all about beint NT
its not actually; screw you
If you don’t get orbital box osteotomy, 2 leg lengthening of femurs and tibias, humerus and clavicle lengthening, bimax, jaw and orbital implants, steroids, voice deepining surgery, braces and veneers kys:feelshah:
unironically i need and will spend a fortune to get all of those, except the height related shit :feelskek:😢