I'll be kicked out tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I should do that if they throw me out tbh
don't be a simp and don't fucking let this bitch put you on the streets, it's fucking illegal right now. dumb ass latina brains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6095 and inceletto
they literally can't evict you right now due to covid, call the police and open up a counter claim against that bitch
They come every day and threaten you bro they made one girl leave crying and she was a fucking foid, now they kicked out 2 guys and i only got saved cuz of my innocent pretty boy look but the landwhale is upset now

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5522
don't be a simp and don't fucking let this bitch put you on the streets, it's fucking illegal right now. dumb ass latina brains
I don't know if I have what it takes to do that. And i think the ban eviction is already gone tbh ngl

• +1
I’ve never seen u active on this forum anyways so bye lol

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6164 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 7098 and inceletto
Just be high T and stay bro
fuck bloated jenny

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Htobrother and RAITEIII
  • +1
My life is just out this world because I have one issue like with my oneitis and then i have next ANOTHER one even bigger. I can't ascend like this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Htobrother
My life is just out this world because I have one issue like with my oneitis and then i have next ANOTHER one even bigger. I can't ascend like this tbh
Be a man fuck your oneitis your oneitis isn’t gonna pay you your bills and make you a man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5522 and RAITEIII
Focus on yourself first improve your life get to a bosslevel your oneitis is gonna rape you one day

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and RAITEIII
Mierda hombre yo no hablo tortilla lo siento vale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
I can teach you how to ewhore, but I don't think you'll make enough in a week to pay rent on London

PM on discord
Im honestly interested nigga could you help

• +1
tbh you might want to just move out of london, very high cost of living especially if you don’t have a degree for a good job. literally just apply for jobs in smaller cities around uk and if you get one move there. Also are you sure you can actually get evicted right now? i thought it was illegal due to corona

• +1
I loled at her profile picture ngl

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother