I’ll be updating everyone on my skin lightening from May 7-8th

@coispet what about liposomal glutathione and liposomal vitamin c? i'd like to take all 3 of them together for maximum and fastest results
liposomal VC is better than tablets.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
just lol at anyone thinking lighter skin will ascend them. Im pakistani and im pale as fuck, never saw any difference in reactions from women when i tan or not. Its literally just bones. Good bones means more smv, ur only attracting sub5 curry foids who like light skin if u think this alone will ascend u:lul:
Show face pms bhai I wanna see

How did it go?

liposomal VC is better than tablets.
what's VC? did you mean IV injections? those are too expensive and tablets do the same thing. I just wanna know if it's safe to take liposomal glutathione and liposomal vitamin C at the same time

what's VC? did you mean IV injections? those are too expensive and tablets do the same thing. I just wanna know if it's safe to take liposomal glutathione and liposomal vitamin C at the same time
vc=vitamin C :lul:
tablets don’t do the same thing because they aren’t all absorbed by the body.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
vc=vitamin C :lul:
tablets don’t do the same thing because they aren’t all absorbed by the body.
liposomal vitamin C also comes in a tablet

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
bro what..
OFC it can come in a tablet retard, its just going to have a liquid inside.
i have liposomal vitamin C pills and its powder inside

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I have ordered Gluathione (500mg), Liposomal Glutathione for better derivative absorption, Vitamin C (1000mg) and Lycopene (25mg)

View attachment 2887776

I have also ordered Kojic Acid face wash, and Kojic Acid lotion which I’ll be using as part of my skin care routine

I’ll start megadosing on Glutathione, Lycopene and Vitamin C and once I see adequate results I’ll slowly reduce the dosage so it impairs my natural body production of them and my body will naturally be able to produce the same melanin levels without use of these, although I don’t mind taking these for the rest of my life

Brad Pitt GIF

@Clavicular @distance decay @Hamdan @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @NumbThePain @0hMan @emeraldglass @Alexanderr @Sny @Skywalker @Narcissus🥀 @viniciz @NorwoodAscender @ascension @Bozoogway @axsen
Results?