I’ll forever miss her and regret the choices I made

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
My cousin died a few weeks ago and it didn’t really hit me until now.

I remember when she was 10 and I was like 13 we met for the first time. She’s the daughter of one of my cousins. We talked so much that day. We basically sat there at the family party talking the entire day. We bonded so much that day.

And it was the only day I ever saw her in person. The first and last time.

Two years after that, we found each other on Facebook and started bonded and talking. She was now 12. I was like 14. We were both young, dumb and in puberty. So we both talked dirty and talked about sex and how we would have had sex with each other if we weren’t cousins.

She was a major crush of mine for years and years. I remember praying for her well-being for years from about 2008 to 2012.

She always wanted to hang out with me. She always asked when we could chill. She always asked if I could talk to her on the phone. She always wanted these things but I never did any of them.

I never hung out with her due to my fear
I never talked to her on the phone due to my fear

She begged and begged to get together and hangout but it never happened.

Then one day she and I just grew apart. She got older and became promiscuous because she knew she was beautiful. I became this stupid faggot rotter who posts here all day.

Then one day she died in a car accident and my dumbass heard the news and didn’t really care at first. I sat there listening to music and drinking beer as if it wasn’t a big deal.

But now I have gone to my old email and realized just how much we talked. Even though it was like 13 years ago.

I will forever hate myself for not chilling with her and for not talking to her on the phone.

Was this relationship a bit incestous? Maybe. But we were young and stupid. But we loved each other.

God, I hate me. But, if there is an afterlife, I hope I can see her there and we can chat. It’ll be the second time I ever see her.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Gladiator, Elvisandreaa and 16 others
Also I don’t care if you don’t read this. I mostly typed it because I needed to let it out because it was killing me inside

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Suimaxxer
Not the only fish in the sea

Not the only fish in the sea
she was special to me. I wish I would have watched Paranormal Activity with her back in 2010 like she had asked. But I was too much of a pussy to say yes. Now she’s dead and I’ll never have my cousin again

she was special to me. I wish I would have watched Paranormal Activity with her back in 2010 like she had asked. But I was too much of a pussy to say yes. Now she’s dead and I’ll never have my cousin again
You are high oxytocin right now.

A study showed that rats with high oxytocin are more likely to avoid new experiences and show social anxiety (makes you stay in your comfort zone)

idk what lowers oxytocin tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 27066
You are high oxytocin right now.

A study showed that rats with high oxytocin are more likely to avoid new experiences and show social anxiety (makes you stay in your comfort zone)

idk what lowers oxytocin tho
Well, now I don’t avoid anything because I don’t want to regret it later. So I’m probably low oxytocin.

Reading old messages from a loved one who begged for your companionship which you ignored is enough to make someone want to never say no again

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
You can still fuck her corpse, make sure to do it at night so nobody sees you

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25323 and Chowdog
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and ifyouwannabemylover
Oh you think that was a joke?
I’ll make sure to raid the cemetery where your whore mother’s carcass rots when dies and fuck the shit out of it. How about that instead?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 25323 and stevielake
I’ll make sure to raid the cemetery where your whore mother’s carcass rots when dies and fuck the shit out of it. How about that instead?
So sensitive and emotional 🙄

So sensitive and emotional 🙄
Yes I am. I’m an emotional faggot. Wouldn’t you be if someone talked shit about a dead loved one of yours? No shit.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Yes I am. I’m an emotional faggot. Wouldn’t you be if someone talked shit about a dead loved one of yours? No shit.
Ok, i apologize for being a asshole on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ascension, Chowdog and 1 other person
Good on you for being able to be stone cold

It is said, however, that the most common regret of those on their deathbed, as heard from hospice and elsewhere, is the missed connections

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Watch this type of shit. It helps. Much LOVE to you.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Vermilioncore
will watch bro
Hope you can overcome It friend. And dont listen to retards here, the have no heart they full of hate. Disgusting people with no other goal than to be "pretty".

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Vermilioncore
Kinda dumb of me to post this here seeing as how this is an Internet forum where people can and will talk shit for the sake of doing it. (I myself am guilt of saying it…for example if someone tells a story about their loved one being stabbed or some shit I would be like “Friday the 13th shit innit” or some dumb shit like that) but I had to get it off my chest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, horizontallytall, ascension and 1 other person
Crazy how easy it is to die in a car accident. Kind of weird how normal driving is.

Being high inhib is worse than being subhuman

Kinda dumb of me to post this here seeing as how this is an Internet forum where people can and will talk shit for the sake of doing it. (I myself am guilt of saying it…for example if someone tells a story about their loved one being stabbed or some shit I would be like “Friday the 13th shit innit” or some dumb shit like that) but I had to get it off my chest

JFL I was gonna say this. I remember you said when pnuemo's gf got raped "it was the best day of her life"

R.I.P to her though.

im sure she feels the same way

JFL I was gonna say this. I remember you said when pnuemo's gf got raped "it was the best day of her life"

R.I.P to her though.
im sure she feels the same way
Why didn’t I go to the movies or her house in 2010 when she asked? I don’t understand. The whole reason I reached out to her on Facebook was because she was cute and I loved her and wanted to hang out.

Then as soon as she says she wants to hang out with me and watch a scary movie or AT LEAST talk on the phone, I said no to both.

I fucking hate how I am. It logically makes no sense why I am this way. I seek someone or something, then when I’m close to getting it, I simply run away like a pussy. That just makes 0 sense….

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Why didn’t I go to the movies or her house in 2010 when she asked? I don’t understand. The whole reason I reached out to her on Facebook was because she was cute and I loved her and wanted to hang out.

Then as soon as she says she wants to hang out with me and watch a scary movie or AT LEAST talk on the phone, I said no to both.

I fucking hate how I am. It logically makes no sense why I am this way. I seek someone or something, then when I’m close to getting it, I simply run away like a pussy. That just makes 0 sense….

I did the same thing, when I was 16 I had a nice girl show interest in me but I just straight up ignored her. She was wife material as well, had the same religion as me, cultured, family orientated. I fucked up real bad.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Vermilioncore
I did the same thing, when I was 16 I had a nice girl show interest in me but I just straight up ignored her. She was wife material as well, had the same religion as me, cultured, family orientated. I fucked up real bad.
it’s sad innit mate. Why do you think you ignored her? were you scared? High inhib?

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
it’s sad innit mate. Why do you think you ignored her? were you scared? High inhib?

Thought I was too good for her, that she wasn't in my league. Just straight up ignored her messages like a fucking moron. I'm a dumb piece of shit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Vermilioncore
Thought I was too good for her, that she wasn't in my league. Just straight up ignored her messages like a fucking moron. I'm a dumb piece of shit
I know. You are. So am I.

There’s so much things I regret not doing. Basically from when I was 14-20 I could have had literally about 100 opportunities of meeting women, fucking, or having a good time. But, I was too scared. I turned everyone down. Maybe subconsciously I didn’t want anything? Maybe I just wanted validation? I’ll never know. Mystery movie type shit innit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and ascension
I know. You are. So am I.

There’s so much things I regret not doing. Basically from when I was 14-20 I could have had literally about 100 opportunities of meeting women, fucking, or having a good time. But, I was too scared. I turned everyone down. Maybe subconsciously I didn’t want anything? Maybe I just wanted validation? I’ll never know. Mystery movie type shit innit

That regret hurts. I guess we thought we'd constantly get opportunities with girls forever, when in reality once you leave the education system it suddenly gets 10 times harder to get any female attention.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, RAITEIII and Vermilioncore
That regret hurts. I guess we thought we'd constantly get opportunities with girls forever, when in reality once you leave the education system it suddenly gets 10 times harder to get any female attention.
So true. Even in 2019 when I was in class, some girl kept trying to talk to me but I avoided her. Maybe deep down I’m a faggot

• Woah
Reactions: ascension

im sure she would LOVE to hear all this