:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Then you woke up

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
Mirin all my boys making money

I believe you. Buy santa and HEDGE-FINANCE

Santa could be a rugpull (they will do it before or after new year I think just cash out 70% before that) and hedge looksegit with doxxed devs on ig and linked in.

Put only 1k in each if you can afford to lose. Crypto is amazing

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo and lutte
I believe you. But santa and HEDGE-FINANCE

Santa could be a rugpull (they will do it before or after new year I think just cash out 70% before that) and hedge looksegit with doxxed devs on ig and linked in.

Put only 1k in each if you can afford to lose. Crypto is amazing
I'm not putting my shit in them until my safemoon stack moons :forcedsmile::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, BUY$DRUGS, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
I'm not putting my shit in them until my safemoon stack moons :forcedsmile::lul:
Race to a million? My starting capital was 300$ last week

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Ok, What's your stack at right now?
Can't see because santa coin is bugged but I'm pretty sure I'm already at triple or a little more

Yfudovnsfxx71

• JFL
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS and lutte
Crypto is so good jfl I earned much more money than waging from just browsing biz
What's biz? In arabic that means boob or tit

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Weed
I was kidding. No way can I win unless I get extremely lucky several times and you lose half your money somehow
No, your stack xd
I thought you implied we'd race to a million :ogre::p:lul::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: Weed
No, your stack xd
I thought you implied we'd race to a million :ogre::p:lul::forcedsmile:
Yeah I get it it's like 1-3 k vs 200k or something :owo:

dont tell me your a crypto coper
I am, mirin?From poor EE family when my mom wasn't able to give me money for some frozen pizza because poorcels, hard labour wagie ragie, get 1k,From 1k to 50k and now 50k to 100k. Plus I made my parents $20k at this point. Million is getting closer and closer if I make right moves. That's only 10x from here what's pretty doable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
I am, mirin?From poor EE family when my mom wasn't able to give me money for some frozen pizza because poorcels, hard labour wagie ragie, get 1k,From 1k to 50k and now 50k to 100k. Plus I made my parents $20k at this point. Million is getting closer and closer if I make right moves. That's only 10x from here what's pretty doable
Oh I just see. APLAUSE
Mirin, how you APED yourself from 1K to 50K. and from 50K to 100K.
Which trades made you the most/these gains?

Muh crypto yourney started in September off 2020. With 1000 USD input.
And late on recentely I added another 3000 USD input. Making muh input $4000 USD.

But muh crypto portfolio is "only" 16K orso now.
I made 1K (september 2020) into 5K (februari 2021). Than it dumped down this summer to like 3K
I input in September extra 3K, of muh own money. I have now diversified half muh portfolio in bigger cryptos. And the other half into small cryptos. Whereas before, I only held the bigger cryptos.
I hope I can join the 100K in the comming bullrun also, but I doubt. If I can hit 50K I would already be surprised. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Oh I just see. APLAUSE
Mirin, how you APED yourself from 1K to 50K. and from 50K to 100K.
Which trades made you the most/these gains?

Muh crypto yourney started in September off 2020. With 1000 USD input.
And late on recentely I added another 3000 USD input. Making muh input $4000 USD.

But muh crypto portfolio is "only" 16K orso now.
I made 1K (september 2020) into 5K (februari 2021). Than it dumped down this summer to like 3K
I input in September extra 3K, of muh own money. I have now diversified half muh portfolio in bigger cryptos. And the other half into small cryptos. Whereas before, I only held the bigger cryptos.
I hope I can join the 100K in the comming bullrun also, but I doubt. If I can hit 50K I would already be surprised. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
BSC Shitcoins ngl

I can give few hints of few gems that'll moon this season :ogre:

First one starts x, wrapped version of it starts with e and has checkmark logo on it, it has been mooning past week

Another one
:ogre:

and other big biz coins like FTM and shit

• +1
Reactions: Hector and eduardkoopman
BSC Shitcoins ngl
weel done. I also know a few guys that got slaughtered, because steppig in the wrong shitcoins, and/or having had bad timing in stepping in/out.

I can give few hints of few gems that'll moon this season :ogre:
have decided in end september to put a little bit of my portfolio into shitcoins/meme-coins. I canuse ome diversification in ti.
i can't put much in it. because i am not insider on meme/shitcoins and don't have insider info. which is imo needed with meme/shitcoins. Plus I am not cheking alot. So i know I will porbably not have good timing in them. So I better spread it out wide enough. than if 1 moons, I should be fine.

• +1
$160k

Won't be surprised if it 2x in December and makes me $300k+

• Love it
Reactions: Hector
$160k

Won't be surprised if it 2x in December and makes me $300k+
We are getting BOGGED, at this current moment

• So Sad
  • Love it
same here im from EE my mother always has decent money but i never want to take it from her so i do summer/winter jobs + side jobs at summer and im trying to invest crypto now

I heard Revolt is a good app @Weed , @CookiesAndCream thoughts?

same here im from EE my mother always has decent money but i never want to take it from her so i do summer/winter jobs + side jobs at summer and im trying to invest crypto now

I heard Revolt is a good app @Weed , @CookiesAndCream thoughts?
Are you talking about this? https://revoltcoin.io/
>$8 volume
laugh-nicholas-cage.gif

or wat

Are you talking about this? https://revoltcoin.io/
>$8 volume
laugh-nicholas-cage.gif

or wat
no , there is this crypto/stakes app called revolt where you cant ger a debit card which doesnt take extra money for transactions and you can withdraw cash from any bank machine without provision money taken (my terminology is off so if you have Q you can ask)

Croatia is my country btw

no , there is this crypto/stakes app called revolt where you cant ger a debit card which doesnt take extra money for transactions and you can withdraw cash from any bank machine without provision money taken (my terminology is off so if you have Q you can ask)

Croatia is my country btw
Oh no idea aobut it, you can probs only buy stuff liek btc, eth on it or smth, got le link?

no you can buy more

also it has deals like join your friend and get 35 dollars or some shit

View attachment 1414637

Just make a binance/kucoin account tbh for fiat --> crypto.
Get Trustwallet if you want to put money into shitcoins on pancakeswap jfl

What's the next shitcoin to buy bhais?

That's only 10x from here what's pretty doable
your brain on crypto
you gonna sucide when your 100k becomes 20k eoy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Weed
Just make a binance/kucoin account tbh for fiat --> crypto.
Get Trustwallet if you want to put money into shitcoins on pancakeswap jfl
Bro i have a problem i dunno how to transfer money from trust wallet to other crypto apps and most guides are so fucking confusing i dont want to use 1000 sites because nothing fucking Works and im just giving my data for nothing

Bro i have a problem i dunno how to transfer money from trust wallet to other crypto apps and most guides are so fucking confusing i dont want to use 1000 sites because nothing fucking Works and im just giving my data for nothing
Use metamask if u use pancakeswap or uniswap(dexes)