I'll have to be dependent on a pill to have the urge to be social for the rest of my life

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
I thought looksmaxxing would help me want to become more social, but its the opposite and now im just narcissistic and antisocial
I want to be a social person and initiate conversations with people but i just dont have the urge or drive to
Social skills matter more than anything except maybe height at my age

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Jpg and Deleted member 15827
What a stupid username kys

• JFL
Reactions: AllesScheiße
take your meds op

Im getting rTMS(transcranial magnetic stimulation treatment) in 1 month for my schizoid personality disorder. My doctor said it can help me with my social withdrawal, anhedonia and fear of intimacy:feelsyay:. Will report after if it worked out(pills didn't)

Ok instead of being retarded and going on some goyim meds, like try find a real solution. I believe the reason your not trying to interact is due to no motivation, so we need to find you new motivation. 99% of the reason you joined looksmax was most likely due to you have low success in dating and in order to increase this success we must be more NT. I understand it may be difficult for you to approach your classmates as you are wired a bit different, but everytime you do just think you are getting closer to your dating goals. Try find a friend group and get invested in it, preferably one with males and females so that you have a chance of dating within friend group. Only go for a group that it not too popular or u will get BTFO'd

Ok instead of being retarded and going on some goyim meds, like try find a real solution. I believe the reason your not trying to interact is due to no motivation, so we need to find you new motivation. 99% of the reason you joined looksmax was most likely due to you have low success in dating and in order to increase this success we must be more NT. I understand it may be difficult for you to approach your classmates as you are wired a bit different, but everytime you do just think you are getting closer to your dating goals. Try find a friend group and get invested in it, preferably one with males and females so that you have a chance of dating within friend group. Only go for a group that it not too popular or u will get BTFO'd
i have friends already bro and i have decent dating success i just could have so much more but dont have the urge to push for it
i dont actually take meds lol i only take ashwagandha for other shit

Im getting rTMS(transcranial magnetic stimulation treatment) in 1 month for my schizoid personality disorder. My doctor said it can help me with my social withdrawal, anhedonia and fear of intimacy:feelsyay:. Will report after if it worked out(pills didn't)
i dont wanna take hardcore pills for this bullshit i know its all in my head people literally go out of their way to try and be my friend its just a problem with me
let me know who it goes tho

• Love it
Reactions: Jpg
i have friends already bro and i have decent dating success i just could have so much more but dont have the urge to push for it
i dont actually take meds lol i only take ashwagandha for other shit
Bro then stop complaining what more do you need, if you have the ability to do shit and refuse to do it then why are you posting about it on the forum?

Bro then stop complaining what more do you need, if you have the ability to do shit and refuse to do it then why are you posting about it on the forum?
because its frustrating i feel like im trapped inside myself

• So Sad
Reactions: Jpg
i dont wanna take hardcore pills for this bullshit i know its all in my head people literally go out of their way to try and be my friend its just a problem with me
let me know who it goes tho
Do not take pills! How old are you? Like 18? Bro I took pills at 19 and I felt the life draining out of me and despair seeping in. I'm glad I'm done with that shit. Fuck Cuckiatrists.

I'd rather be 2 psl out of ten then take pills. Seriously.

Do not take pills! How old are you? Like 18? Bro I took pills at 19 and I felt the life draining out of me and despair seeping in. I'm glad I'm done with that shit. Fuck Cuckiatrists.
im 16

Damn. 16 and your considering pills? Nah don't do it. Tinkering with your serotonin will eventually land you in a mental institution and then a halfway house.

Don't take those mind-altering drugs you retard jfl