ill hop on tinder in 2 weeks

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Self banned - Will return reinvigorated.
i thought it was weird because i dont have my own crib but having bitches over when my parents aint around is normal asf

im 18 no girls gonna think im a bum for that

and i also realized i need to instamaxx, i dont fucking go out tbh my boy is like a gigaNT slayer tho hes showing me the ropes

i got a fucking NTmaxxed G best friend and my other irl best friend is a lookism vet and PSLer

And guess what else, the NTmaxxed slayer (bro literally got COMMISSIONED to make a girl fall in love with him and lead her on. like on some revenge shit he got hired and did the mf job

anyway that mf said "you turned into a demigod you gotta hop on tinder" after i leanmaxxed lately

NIGGAA AND GUESS WHAT ELSE

i wore a stringer to the gym with my boys the other day, (i usually lift at my house), and my best friend psler boy said "you look like baki"

AND HIS BROTHER SAID I LOOK LIKE BRUCE LEE

HOLY FUCKK

NIGGGGGGAAA IM BEYOND UP

only problem is this girl in my class im tryna slide on but i dont have rizz

with thristrap abs and heterochromia i dont need rizz on tinder, but my right eye is like only 10-15% ascended rn so its not good enough

she even likes me for sure but i just have NEGATIVE NEGATORY RIZZ

need some help from my boy tbh but like we been looking at each other for like months and i didnt make a move idk how i can tf i can subtly approach her after all this time

doesnt matter i WILL ask for her number or snap atleast and just make sure i tried there is 0% i wont do so, but i literally dont care i have easy potential on tinder.

school ends in 2 weeks tho jfl

its bad, khhv tbh

I need instamaxxing advice

I dont wanna add that msny rn i dont really go anywhere jfl

like a good pic of my face with friends and a physiue post maybe with a similar back pose as below with a bit more size and leaner

If i can link my insta on tinder with a physique pic thatd be easy money

And schools ending so who gives af no ones gonna say anything to me

Here are some pics innit

20230515 193652

this one's older pic
Screenshot 20230513 205551 PicCollage

Brutal chest dip tbh I could get like synthol or some shit I think it's not bad enough to failo overall tho

@nineteen
@cancercell
@beastismug
@cloUder
@Esteban
@HarrierDuBois
@8pslcel
@BongMog
@looksmidder
@hormonetherapy
@BoredPrince
@TRUE_CEL
@enchanted_elixir
@curlyheadjames
@looksmidder
@Ekil73_YT
@veenthed33r
@FailedNormieManlet
@Vermilioncore

@garoupilled_ 👺

Dm for pics of my face if ur not greycel innit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 16133, Gengar and 8 others
@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8pslcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@nameless_sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and rand anon
Over for posting at midnight cels

Guess I'll sleep

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
Bruh I opened this shit at a concert with people behind me and now they think I’m a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, garoupilled_, BoredPrince and 7 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soontoaccend, Gengar, garoupilled_ and 6 others
Hope on now bud

i thought it was weird because i dont have my own crib but having bitches over when my parents aint around is normal asf

and i also realized i need to instamaxx, i dont fucking go out tbh my boy is like a gigaNT slayer tho hes showing me the ropes

i got a fucking NTmaxxed G best friend and my other irl best friend is a lookism vet and PSLer

And guess what else, the NTmaxxed slayer (bro literally got COMMISSIONED to make a girl fall in love with him and lead her on. like on some revenge shit he got hired and did the mf job

anyway that mf said "you turned into a demigod you gotta hop on tinder" after i leanmaxxed lately

i wore a stringer to the gym with my boys the other day, (i usually lift at my house), and my best friend psler boy said "you look like baki"

HOLY FUCKK

NIGGGGGGAAA IM BEYOND UP

with thristrap abs and heterochromia i dont need rizz on tinder, but my right eye is like only 10-15% ascended rn so its not good enough

need some help from my boy tbh but like we been looking at each other for like months and i didnt make a move idk how i can tf i can subtly approach her after all this time

doesnt matter i WILL ask for her number or snap atleast and just make sure i tried there is 0% i wont do so, but i literally dont care i have easy potential on tinder.

its bad, khhv tbh

like a good pic of my face with friends and a physiue post maybe with a similar back pose as below with a bit more size and leaner

Here are some pics innit

View attachment 2205925

this one's older pic
View attachment 2205926

Brutal chest dip tbh I could get like synthol or some shit I think it's not bad enough to failo overall tho

@nineteen
@cancercell
@beastismug
@cloUder
@Esteban
@HarrierDuBois
@8pslcel
@BongMog
@looksmidder
@hormonetherapy
@BoredPrince
@TRUE_CEL
@enchanted_elixir
@curlyheadjames
@looksmidder
@Ekil73_YT
@veenthed33r
@FailedNormieManlet
@Vermilioncore

@garoupilled_ 👺

Dnrd + stfu about your eyes they are not special

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 29651 and Gaygymmaxx
browsing looksmax at a concert JFL
Yup. This forum is all I have. Im a dead end. This forum is my legacy. When I die, put my username a unique color and put it on the login page. I’ll forever be known as a pathetic good for nothing bitchless fag

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, chadcel;, Deleted member 29651 and 1 other person
Yup. This forum is all I have. Im a dead end. This forum is my legacy. When I die, put my username a unique color and put it on the login page. I’ll forever be known as a pathetic good for nothing bitchless fag
just like ascend or something i guess

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, ascension and Gaygymmaxx
Gl

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Hope on now bud
no my acne is not ideal

if it gets like 25% better i will and i gotta take more pics

in 2 weeks ill have creatine loading set it (jfl)

and ill be bigger for a physique and face post

and ill be more heterochromic as well

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and flippasav
what happened to ur virgin girlfriend bro!

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
how did you get so lean that fast

• Ugh..
Ops 5'0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Vain786 and Gaygymmaxx
U type like such an autismoo, good progress tho

now the real challenge where all looksmaxer fail. Getting surgery

• JFL
Mogger physique im a skinny twink

• +1
Good shit bro, update us with Tinder results

• +1
Hope Im wrong bro but I dont think you'll do too well

• +1
give a look at my instagrammaxxing megaguide on botb, it'll help you out

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and garoupilled_

HOLY FUCKK

NIGGGGGGAAA IM BEYOND UP

its bad, khhv tbh

Here are some pics innit

View attachment 2205925

this one's older pic
View attachment 2205926

@nineteen
@cancercell
@beastismug
@cloUder
@Esteban
@HarrierDuBois
@8pslcel
@BongMog
@looksmidder
@hormonetherapy
@BoredPrince
@TRUE_CEL
@enchanted_elixir
@curlyheadjames
@looksmidder
@Ekil73_YT
@veenthed33r
@FailedNormieManlet
@Vermilioncore

@garoupilled_ 👺

Make sure to tag me in the results. Also do not add your height in your tinder bio, JFL.

• JFL
Make sure to tag me in the results. Also do not add your height in your tinder bio, JFL.
Ur a supporter of that faggot mod fuck off tag yourself pussy

• Ugh..
@IndraBC nigga is it ur full time job to just "ugh" everything I post and not even reply 💀

It's impressive at this point tbh

• Ugh..
Man, I miss my 18-20 y/o tinder days. No car, bitches picking me up, just packing the bowl and fucking. No care in the world. You better enjoy this shit, life gets depressing.

• +1
Man, I miss my 18-20 y/o tinder days. No car, bitches picking me up, just packing the bowl and fucking. No care in the world. You better enjoy this shit, life gets depressing.
Fuck bro you making me scared of aging

And I get to go to college for half free cuz loaded parents so I can fuck fuck fuck there in like 6 months too

HOLY FUCKK

NIGGGGGGAAA IM BEYOND UP

its bad, khhv tbh

Here are some pics innit

View attachment 2205925

this one's older pic
View attachment 2205926

@nineteen
@cancercell
@beastismug
@cloUder
@Esteban
@HarrierDuBois
@8pslcel
@BongMog
@looksmidder
@hormonetherapy
@BoredPrince
@TRUE_CEL