I'll never be good looking

When is giant offering OBO, I'll add it to my list
Have you calculated your ESR with non distorted pics? Selfies add ESR. I have 0.46 on selfies and 0.44 on non-distorted pics.

Tf is this normie ass shit

Have you calculated your ESR with non distorted pics? Selfies add ESR. I have 0.46 on selfies and 0.44 on non-distorted pics.
No i haven't probably some shit tier ratio, like my other ones as I said in my thread header

yeh easily
You already had dates and gfs even when u made Incel yt vids. It takes me years of skull arrangements just for a disgusting landwhale

You already had dates and gfs even when u made Incel yt vids. It takes me years of skull arrangements just for a disgusting landwhale
meh youd be the same if you had the same body brudda. youd face is better than mine pre surgery however smv level its probably matched lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
meh youd be the same if you had the same body brudda. youd face is better than mine pre surgery however smv level its probably matched lmao
I can't even bring myself to gymmaxx, when I have deformed ratios. Life is about have a good skull tbh

I can't even bring myself to gymmaxx, when I have deformed ratios. Life is about have a good skull tbh
meh i was like in a redpillish stage wheni was doing it. once i got black pilled i actually stopped lifting for awhile and downsized

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
meh i was like in a redpillish stage wheni was doing it. once i got black pilled i actually stopped lifting for awhile and downsized
So sad man, can't even have a normal skull or life. My only interactions is with online curries over

Sad you need everything in life, Pheno + proper skull development and height, not a single failo ever
This is why height and frame is so much more straightforward irl. The amount that has to go right for you to be universally attractive is just cope to think you’d be able to achieve even with 2-3 invasive surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24822, Skywalker, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
This is why height and frame is so much more straightforward irl. The amount that has to go right for you to be universally attractive is just cope to think you’d be able to achieve even with 2-3 invasive surgeries
Yeah I'm realizing that now I'll be a weird ass HTN at best if all goes right.

Easy for most dudes to Roid and ascend with good body, kinda like Blackgymmaxx before surgery, then try to get 10 different subpar surgeries that takes years and tens of thousands of dollars

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
More I research into this stuff, the worse it gets, first I thought I needed to fix some minor failos then realized I have a shit downgrown skull with garbage ratios and harmony that need to be fixed beyond the bone.

Just be born with a proper healthy skull theory, even surgery has limitations, I think it can fix stuff partially but it will never compare to someone with a proper developed skull
Only the best male models have almost perfect skulls, and why do you think even they look different? Because their skulls have imperfect ratios and harmony that's off.

Are you aiming to be a top paid god tier male models PSL god?
You only need to be about a 5-6/10 to get a decent looking girlfriend, and that's reachable for atleast 90% of dudes. Don't watch too much PSL gods content and shit because your brain gets used to that, and thinks that how YOU should look. No one looks like that, not even the guys in the videos look like that.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
Yeah I'm realizing that now I'll be a weird ass HTN at best if all goes right.

Easy for most dudes to Roid and ascend with good body, kinda like Blackgymmaxx before surgery, then try to get 10 different subpar surgeries that takes years and tens of thousands of dollars
If you are a virgin only thing I can tell you is numbers game is legit. Low inhib maxxing your brain is gonna get you a far bigger ROI than any of the shit most of these basement dwellers tell you. Contrary to this forums believe I see normie women outside with normie men. Even I lost my virginity while 120kg Obese at 5’9 when I was 16. It’s without a doubt possible if you approach enough. It’s all about experience and the more you approach the more good experiences you’ll get.

• JFL
If you are a virgin only thing I can tell you is numbers game is legit. Low inhib maxxing your brain is gonna get you a far bigger ROI than any of the shit most of these basement dwellers tell you. Contrary to this forums believe I see normie women outside with normie men. Even I lost my virginity while 120kg Obese at 5’9 when I was 16. It’s without a doubt possible if you approach enough. It’s all about experience and the more you approach the more good experiences you’ll get.
Yeah I'm KHHV, I don't even have anywhere to approach, no uni, social circle etc, neither do I want to because of my subpar looks and height

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Yeah I'm KHHV, I don't even have anywhere to approach, no uni, social circle etc, neither do I want to because of my subpar looks and height

• JFL
Only the best male models have almost perfect skulls, and why do you think even they look different? Because their skulls have imperfect ratios and harmony that's off.

Are you aiming to be a top paid god tier male models PSL god?
You only need to be about a 5-6/10 to get a decent looking girlfriend, and that's reachable for atleast 90% of dudes. Don't watch too much PSL gods content and shit because your brain gets used to that, and thinks that how YOU should look. No one looks like that, not even the guys in the videos look like that.
I don't watch those, I just know I look like shit because of failos and fucked features

I don't watch those, I just know I look like shit because of failos and fucked features
You have 3500 posts on Looksmax.org, That's more than enough content consumed to make your perception of reality fucked. Go to the mall and facially analyze peoples faces. Everyone has tons of flaws. Everyone

• JFL
You have 3500 posts on Looksmax.org, That's more than enough content consumed to make your perception of reality fucked. Go to the mall and facially analyze peoples faces. Everyone has tons of flaws. Everyone
Yeah I know man, most ppl look like shit irl, even my own family, but it still pisses me off

Idk

Last edited:
Also everything is fucking risky. I was planning on getting a nose job (normie-tier bullshit that even women get) and now I find it’s risky with a low chance of success. Being born with a hardly-fixable failo like a downward grown jaw or recessed forehead (me) sucks. Better hope you are tall with decent dick too or it’s over boyo.

Also everything is fucking risky. I was planning on getting a nose job (normie-tier bullshit that even women get) and now I find it’s risky with a low chance of success. Being born with a hardly-fixable failo like a downward grown jaw or recessed forehead (me) sucks. Better hope you are tall with decent dick too or it’s over boyo.
Not tall and dick is mediocre

The more you analyze your face the more you realize how over it is unless you have 100k at disposal.

JFL at first I thought that I only needed leanmaxxing, genio and cantho to ascend.

Now I realize that beyond the genio, jaw angle implants, infras+supras that I already got I also need :

-Canthoplasty
-Bimaxillary protrusion correction
-Philtrum reduction
-Browridge augmentation
-Hair transplant at temples

Just to reach HTN.

Last edited:
  • +1
The more you analyze your face the more you realize how over it is unless you have 100k at disposal.

JFL at first I thought that I only needed leanmaxxing, genio and cantho ascend.

Now I realize that beyond the genio, jaw angle implants, infras+supras that I already got I also need :

-Canthoplasty
-Bimaxillary protrusion correction
-Philtrum reduction
-Browridge augmentation
-Hair transplant at temples

Just to reach HTN.
Yeah it just keeps adding on tbh, I would say if you can get to a ok looks lvl, probably HTN minimum, you should stop before you botch yourself over some dumb small psl surgery to get to Chadlite.

My case I'll probably never be Chadlite, maybe not even HTN, I have pretty boneless face