I'll never cold approach again

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Even If you approach a girl that Is old and average looking She Will act like you crossed some sacred border. Dating apps mog to the oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, JL~, Deleted member 24444 and 10 others
FzLz9KHWcAEpPbn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, rooman, thebeliever and 15 others
Didn’t you have a gf? 🤨

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and the BULL
Asd 2

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
i legit never got anything from cold approaching

Never cold approached. I have too much pride to allow myself be in that position

• +1
Reactions: rooman, thebeliever, DarkLoner94 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, JL~, wollet2 and 4 others
Blud stop talking like u get women 😭 We know what u look like

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, bloomercel, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
Ur also proven to be sub 5ft6 , what’s the point of making posts like this daily or are u just schizo?

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 28117
They look at me in disgust

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman and Splinter901
It’s weird, tinder foids will respond positively often to sexual shit. “Wanna fuck?” A chadlite says to her on tinder, she says “when daddy”

If he comes up irl to the same girl she will be like no I’m ok thanks. Almost no girls will say yes to these advances it’s already been tested

Foid iq jn a nutshell. High inhibition neurotic jokes the lot

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 20399 and the BULL
It’s weird, tinder foids will respond positively often to sexual shit. “Wanna fuck?” A chadlite says to her on tinder, she says “when daddy”

If he comes up irl to the same girl she will be like no I’m ok thanks. Almost no girls will say yes to these advances it’s already been tested

even less than that. just for asking a number you will be seen as a huge weirdo

• +1
Reactions: rooman, JL~ and Deleted member 30552
cold approaching is a meme, even legit chads get mostly rejected, no one does that irl, if you approach it has to be on a place where it's socially acceptable like bars, clubs, concerts, school, work, or if you have mutual acquaintances / friends.

this guy did 50 and got nothing

even less than that. just for asking a number you will be seen as a huge weirdo
It’s weird as fuck but there’s no use trying to explain women. There’s a reason they weren’t given rights for most of time

cold approaching is a meme, even legit chads get mostly rejected, no one does that irl, if you approach it has to be on a place where it's socially acceptable like bars, clubs, concerts, school, work, or if you have mutual acquaintances / friends.

bars and clubs are meme too. only places in which you can build mutual trust are good for approaching, you must stick with her for months to have a chance to approach.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Splinter901
bars and clubs are meme too. only places in which you can build mutual trust are good for approaching, you must stick with her for months to have a chance to approach.

it's ovER then

Most people are lower inhib online. Not just a female thing

But I thought you were 6'5 chadlite...

But I thought you were 6'5 chadlite...
I'm full blown ripped chad and get rejected by old roasties. What chances do you have. But it's perfectly fine if i ask for sex on tinder or instagram

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, thickdickdaddy27 and JackTheKnife
I'm full blown ripped chad and get rejected by old roasties. What chances do you have. But it's perfectly fine if i ask for sex on tinder or instagram
Delusions of a 5'6 terrone farmer never end

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, bedes, Deleted member 25059 and 2 others
You need to make your approach not like an approach for it to be succesful. Most people are guarded on the streets, especially prime attractive women. If it "naturally occurs" asa happenstance, you can create the friendly rapport that you do. If you're so attractive that women are eye-fucking you, obviously that's a different thing. But otherwise, people are very high inhib on public and it's not a very common thing for others to be non high-inhib.

So if you're legit low-inhib, most people think you're either a crazy, a criminal or an abnormally powerful person (like some kinda mafia or politician). Or a foreigner in the best case. Even if you're very low inhib yourself, you need to make it less obvious.

If you're approached by women at all, in their non-direct ways; you will know how it's more "NT" to approach.

If you can't comprehend this you're either double digit iq or below MTN or something.

You need to make your approach not like an approach for it to be succesful. Most people are guarded on the streets, especially prime attractive women. If it "naturally occurs" asa happenstance, you can create the friendly rapport that you do. If you're so attractive that women are eye-fucking you, obviously that's a different thing. But otherwise, people are very high inhib on public and it's not a very common thing for others to be non high-inhib.

So if you're legit low-inhib, most people think you're either a crazy, a criminal or an abnormally powerful person (like some kinda mafia or politician). Or a foreigner in the best case. Even if you're very low inhib yourself, you need to make it less obvious.

If you're approached by women at all, in their non-direct ways; you will know how it's more "NT" to approach.

If you can't comprehend this you're either double digit iq or below MTN or something.
Just touch your hair Forever theory or greet hoping i Will make and effort jfl i'll Just mentally kill everyone.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit

This guy was 169cm tall and not really good looking.
Chadlite 6’+ needs to give this a go, but really there’s little point cause if you can succeed IRL you can slay on tinder.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
na nigga, lost all respect for you after you came back to southern italian shithole
I have some very powerful enemy but it's time to get rid of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
The majority of people do not know how to interact offline anymore and it results in seeming autistic unless a phone is your hand. thus, a cold approach is such a shock and so rare that people don't know how to deal with it. The cold approach advice and accompanying psychology/sociology from sources such as RSD was part of the last wave of genuine information on that topic and coming generations will hear old stories passed through oral tradition about how you used to just be able to go up and talk to a person.

On a related note, even hot foids' social skills can suck because they can get chad to come fuck them off apps so it doesn't matter if their social skills suck. Yours and mine cannot afford to suck

from experience, foids will subtly approach you. otherwise, youre better off hitting on a gay guy

I have some very powerful enemy but it's time to get rid of them.
get rid of them in your mind only bro

i know how it is- family members holding you back . It torments the mind

look beyond them. Be someone beyond them. You can do it

only time i’ve cold approached was a htb/stacylite, i went delusional there for a sec

This guy was 169cm tall and not really good looking.
Chadlite 6’+ needs to give this a go, but really there’s little point cause if you can succeed IRL you can slay on tinder.

I Found it to be the other way around in my case, success irl, nothing online