I APPROACHED 50 FOIDS TODAY (GTFIH) (ITS SO OVER)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
You niggas asked, i deliver. @mrriceguy thanks for the idea
Screenshot 20230628 223149 Chrome

First ill do a quick summary of what i did and where i was: My cousin asked me to get her some shit at a korean mart so i took a tram to the bus terminal and got to the kmart. Then after that i went to the main square of Zagreb to go to Muller and buy some other shit.

I asked out exactly 50 foids (i counted in my notes app JFL). Also all of them were in my age range (15-16)

I just came up to them and asked "Hi how old are you? Can i have your snap/insta?" Just the normal cucked questions.

PART 1: THE BUS TERMINAL, 12 FOIDS
Also, for clarification, i didnt enter the terminal, but thats how the tram stop is called. Idk how to explain it to you amerimutts.
Unsurprisingly, there was a lot of tourists since its summer. 4 of the foids i asked out were SEAmonkeys, 3 were 15, 1 was 16. I asked them where theyre from and they said Vietnam :lul: . One was a mtb, others were bloatmaxxed ltbs.
20230628 154035

This was the mtb
20230628 160000

Other 8 were all croatian foids, heres some creepshots of them
20230628 160142

I asked out the one with red hair, überover for my creepshotting skills. Even tho by the end of the day they got better.
20230628 153937

Guess how many foids said yes?

Theres still hope, right?

PART 2: THE KOREAN MART, 18 FOIDS

This was the foid wageslaving there, cute face and good pheno, she looked a bit older than the subhumans i asked out in part 1 but i gave it a try since maybe she just has bad skin genes.

She ended up being 26 years old and dating this bloatmaxxed skinnyfat tallfag ccp (i heared them talking in chinese). It was brutally humilliating. They ended up laughing it off since theyre adults. Also i got brutally lifemogged by both of them.
20230628 154948
20230628 154923

I bought some noodles my cousin wanted for 30jewros and i also got myself a gook soda.

When i left i saw 4 friendgroups of foids. I came up to each of them and said "Hey i thought you girls are so pretty, could i have your instagrams?:soy::soy::soy:" They pretended to be busy and said they have to get to the shop. They looked happy which was extreme ragefuel.

0. AGAIN.

PART 3: IN THE TRAM, 8 FOIDS

Here are some pictures of the gook soda, I didnt spend 2 jewros on it just to not post it on mumbaimax.org
20230628 160934

20230628 161316

It mogged tbh, solid 7.5/10. Gave me lots of energy to continue to do this experiement. After getting rejected 30 times i really needed that. I only took 1 creepshot because i forgot the ticket so i was scared of the kontrola.
20230628 164050

This fucking foid asked me if i was fucking high JFL over for my NCT.

0. FUCKING AGAIN. AT THIS POINT I KNEW IT WAS OVER AND I WAS JUST DOING IT TO GET IT DONE SO I CAN POST A THREAD ABOUT IT.

PART 4: TRG BANA JELAČIĆA AND MÜLLER, 9 FOIDS
20230628 161456

There was so much people i was too scared to creepshots so all of the creepshots i took are just pants and shoes of the foid JFL.

Then i went to Müller to buy a protein bar, there i asked a group of 3 foids to tell me where they are. They took me to the place the bars were and there i asked them for their IGs. They said they dont give personal info to strangers.

I spent a total of about 7 minutes with them because the Muller was fucking big. Personalitystacies for sure, they were clearly disgusted by me but still helped me.
20230628 162121

PART 5: THE PARK NEAR MY APARTMENT, 1 FOID

I censored her face because she looked subhuman enough to browse this forum. Felt bad. Gigaover for me for gettung rejected by a subhuman.
Screenshot 20230629 021138 Gallery

I just realized i asked 48 foids out, not 50. Over for my jewish notes app.

IN CONCLUSION: Jbw is shitskin cope. The bloatmaxxed Viet foid looked at me like this :feelswow: and started screaming "NO NO NO NO NO" in an autistic SEAmonkey accent while shaking her finger.

Subhuman eye area = subhuman drug dealer in eyes of foids

I am a subhuman and i should have never done something a transracial femboy asked me to do.

Honestly mirin myself for being low inhib to do this shit. But im seriously concearned over my non-NTness, i did this just because some .orgcel asked me to. I kinda knew id get rejected by everyone from the start, my only motivation was to post a thread about this when j get back home.

@mrriceguy @TRUE_CEL @ceo @HeightPilledum @Cheesyrumble @Artemis @comingtothisJFL @Krakowski @ascension @incel194012940 @Collagen or rope @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Dr. Bludy @dakchuh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Navnith, ulose22 and 136 others
I already know You Got no pussy

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Mirin low inhib

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mainstream, cutie_pie, hopecel and 35 others
View attachment 2286400
First ill do a quick summary of what i did and where i was: My cousin asked me to get her some shit at a korean mart so i took a tram to the bus terminal and got to the kmart. Then after that i went to the main square of Zagreb to go to Muller and buy some other shit.

I asked out exactly 50 foids (i counted in my notes app JFL). Also all of them were in my age range (15-16)

I just came up to them and asked "Hi how old are you? Can i have your snap/insta?" Just the normal cucked questions.

Also, for clarification, i didnt enter the terminal, but thats how the tram stop is called. Idk how to explain it to you amerimutts.
Unsurprisingly, there was a lot of tourists since its summer. 4 of the foids i asked out were SEAmonkeys, 3 were 15, 1 was 16. I asked them where theyre from and they said Vietnam :lul: . One was a mtb, others were bloatmaxxed ltbs.
View attachment 2286643
This was the mtb
View attachment 2286644

View attachment 2286649
I asked out the one with red hair, überover for my creepshotting skills. Even tho by the end of the day they got better.
View attachment 2286652

This was the foid wageslaving there, cute face and good pheno, she looked a bit older than the subhumans i asked out in part 1 but i gave it a try since maybe she just has bad skin genes.

She ended up being 26 years old and dating this bloatmaxxed skinnyfat tallfag ccp (i heared them talking in chinese). It was brutally humilliating. They ended up laughing it off since theyre adults. Also i got brutally lifemogged by both of them.
View attachment 2286659View attachment 2286660

I bought some noodles my cousin wanted for 30jewros and i also got myself a gook soda.

When i left i saw 4 friendgroups of foids. I came up to each of them and said "Hey i thought you girls are so pretty, could i have your instagrams?:soy::soy::soy:" They pretended to be busy and said they have to get to the shop. They looked happy which was extreme ragefuel.

0. AGAIN.

Here are some pictures of the gook soda, I didnt spend 2 jewros on it just to not post it on mumbaimax.org
View attachment 2286683
View attachment 2286684
It mogged tbh, solid 7.5/10. Gave me lots of energy to continue to do this experiement. After getting rejected 30 times i really needed that. I only took 1 creepshot because i forgot to but the ticket so i was scared of the kontrola.
View attachment 2286690

0. FUCKING AGAIN. AT THIS POINT I KNEW IT WAS OVER AND I WAS JUST DOING IT TO GET IT DONE SO I CAN POST A THREAD ABOUT IT.

View attachment 2286700
There was so much people i was too scared to creepshots so all of the creepshots i took are just pants and shoes of the foid JFL.

Then i went to Müller to buy a protein bar, there i asked a group of 3 foids to tell me where they are. They took me to the place the bars were and there i asked them for their IGs. They said they dont give personal info to strangers.

I spent a total of about 7 minutes with them because the Muller was fucking big. Personalitystacies for sure, they were clearly disgusted by me but still helped me.
View attachment 2286706

I censored her face because she looked subhuman enough to browse this forum. Felt bad. Gigaover for me for gettung rejected by a subhuman.
View attachment 2286716

IN CONCLUSION: Jbw is shitskin cope. The bloatmaxxed Viet foid looked at me like this :feelswow: and started screaming "NO NO NO NO NO" in an autistic SEAmonkey accent while shaking her finger.

I am a subhuman and i should have never done something a transracial femboy asked me to do.

Honestly mirin myself for being low inhib to do this shit. But im seriously concearned over my non-NTness, i did this just because some .orgcel asked me to. I kinda knew id get rejected by everyone from the start, my only motivation was to post a thread about this when j get back home.

@mrriceguy @TRUE_CEL @ceo @HeightPilledum @Cheesyrumble @Artemis @comingtothisJFL @Krakowski @ascension @incel194012940 @Collagen or rope @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Dr. Bludy @dakchuh
Look man, we interacted a bunch of times, but don't tag me in your silly irl adventures.
Tag me only in posts about Asian women or WMAF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ulose22, 444, bloomercel and 19 others
"i approached a bunch of tourists in a group and they said no, brutal it's over, jbw is a lie"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, OGJBSLAYER, xXTheGamerGod69Xx and 22 others
"i approached a bunch of tourists in a group and they said no, brutal it's over, jbw is a lie"
It wasnt a group nigga, im not autistic enough to approach a fucking tourist group.

Also if a chad approached the tourist group theyd all say yes in a heartbeat.

• +1
Reactions: Navnith, AngryShortMale, Orbeck of Vinheim and 12 others
Screenshot 20230629 012907

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, NateJacobs, 444 and 32 others
idk whats more low inhib doing this cuz someone on an incel forum asked you to or you literally took pictures of them with ur phone in their faces jfl

mirin tho im too ugly and pussy to do this

Attachments

• 3495047_Screenshot_20230629-021138_Gallery.jpg
    3495047_Screenshot_20230629-021138_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, ulose22, NateJacobs and 24 others
It wasnt a group nigga, im not autistic enough to approach a fucking tourist group.

Also if a chad approached the tourist group theyd all say yes in a heartbeat.
"When i left i saw 4 friendgroups of foids. I came up to each of them and said "Hey i thought you girls are so pretty, could i have your instagrams?:soy::soy::soy:" They pretended to be busy and said they have to get to the shop. They looked happy which was extreme ragefuel."

"Then i went to Müller to buy a protein bar, there i asked a group of 3 foids to tell me where they are. They took me to the place the bars were and there i asked them for their IGs."

be serious

a group of 4
a group of 3

you think this is bangbus or what?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, bloomercel, OGJBSLAYER and 7 others
Meeting bitches irl is not this my nig

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, bloomercel and Zeruel
idk whats more low inhib doing this cuz someone on an incel forum asked you to or you literally took pictures of them with ur phone in their faces jfl

mirin tho im too ugly and pussy to do this
It wasnt that hard tbh, i doubt they noticed it
Mogs me
"When i left i saw 4 friendgroups of foids. I came up to each of them and said "Hey i thought you girls are so pretty, could i have your instagrams?:soy::soy::soy:" They pretended to be busy and said they have to get to the shop. They looked happy which was extreme ragefuel."

"Then i went to Müller to buy a protein bar, there i asked a group of 3 foids to tell me where they are. They took me to the place the bars were and there i asked them for their IGs."

be serious

a group of 4
a group of 3

you think this is bangbus or what?
Nigga its summer break in croatia, most people in my age group arent going anywhere yet because they have to to apply to highschools and send their documents.

But in general there is a lot of friend groups out there

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
great post bro lmfao

wait what do u look like tho, and r u at least like 5’8+?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, datboijj, bloomercel and 6 others
great post bro lmfao

wait what do u look like tho, and r u at least like 5’8+?
169cms. I posted my face just scroll thru my threads

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ulose22, bloomercel, justleavemealone and 14 others
Which country?

• +1
169cms. I posted my face just scroll thru my threads
You look decent. But did you say you're from Croatia??? Giga fucking over for your height there. I'm staying the fuck away from Balkans.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Even though you got 0, I consider you 100x better than me simply for having the balls to actually approach 50. After getting rejected the handful of times I did ask out women I liked, I swore to never try again until i finished surgerymaxxing and bleachmaxxing myself.

That being said what's with all the ethnics in the balkans lmao. Every country besides Slovenia is like a 2nd world country at best, and a 2.5 to 3rd world country at worst. Why don't these ethnics go to 1st world Anglo and western countries that are way more diverse and actually have better quality of life standards.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SEPRAY, OGJBSLAYER, normie_joe and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, bloomercel, Deleted member 17244 and 9 others
also never ask for multiple insta’s or #, if u approach a group of girls only target one…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, forevermirin, Kerbouchard and 5 others
View attachment 2286400

View attachment 2286643
This was the mtb
View attachment 2286644

View attachment 2286649
View attachment 2286652

0. AGAIN.

View attachment 2286683
View attachment 2286684
It mogged tbh, solid 7.5/10. Gave me lots of energy to continue to do this experiement. After getting rejected 30 times i really needed that. I only took 1 creepshot because i forgot the ticket so i was scared of the kontrola.
View attachment 2286690

View attachment 2286700

View attachment 2286706

View attachment 2286716

all that for 10 reacts

your dignity was only worth 10 reacts

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 25566 and 17 others
The bloatmaxxed Viet foid looked at me like this :feelswow: and started screaming "NO NO NO NO NO" in an autistic SEAmonkey accent while shaking her finger.
this is rageful, how dare those monkeys deny euorpean genes, op i think they rejected u only cause you were too intimidating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ulose22, Squirtoutmabooty, bloomercel and 5 others
H
View attachment 2286400

View attachment 2286643
This was the mtb
View attachment 2286644

View attachment 2286649
View attachment 2286652

0. AGAIN.

View attachment 2286683
View attachment 2286684
View attachment 2286690

View attachment 2286700

View attachment 2286706

View attachment 2286716

you are 169 cm nigga what did you expect lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: falcon1, bloomercel, rooman and 2 others
It's not his face. Croats look like this
View attachment 2286779
Luka modric is a subhuman that gets mogged back to the slums of Split by Novak Đoković. Mirin serbs tbh.
View attachment 2286783

all that for 10 reacts

your dignity was only worth 10 reacts

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
100% worth the 8 reacts and a nigga in my PMs telling me its over and that i need to ropemaxx
well his face is effing narrow he has to chew asap
I am doing it. It didnt help me after 4 months of consistently doing it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ulose22, Manana, temporomandibular32 and 5 others
Luka modric is a subhuman that gets mogged back to the slums of Split by Novak Đoković. Mirin serbs tbh.

100% worth the 8 reacts and a nigga in my PMs telling me its over and that i need to ropemaxx

I am doing it. It didnt help me after 4 months of consistently doing it
nah don't worry bro at least you tried getting laid whereas most retards here will sit and rot for years

not to mention I'm sure this thread will get at least 30 reacts before it dies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, normie_joe, justinzayn and 3 others
Mirin your confidence to approach girls at 169cm. I'm like 13cm taller and wear lifts on dates etc. Isn't croatia giga tall too?

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, datboijj, bloomercel and 11 others
Even though you got 0, I consider you 100x better than me simply for having the balls to actually approach 50. After getting rejected the handful of times I did ask out women I liked, I swore to never try again until i finished surgerymaxxing and bleachmaxxing myself.

That being said what's with all the ethnics in the balkans lmao. Every country besides Slovenia is like a 2nd world country at best, and a 2.5 to 3rd world country at worst. Why don't these ethnics go to 1st world Anglo and western countries that are way more diverse and actually have better quality of life standards.
It looks decent. OP must be in a nice area since there are tourists. Doesn't look like a shithole.

I want to go Bosnia but I know I will get mogged brutally, least of my concerns tbh. But the place actually looks shit and I can barely see any roads in Sarajevo. The average village in England mogs cities in terms of infrastructure.

• +1
View attachment 2286400

View attachment 2286643
This was the mtb
View attachment 2286644

View attachment 2286649
View attachment 2286652

0. AGAIN.

View attachment 2286683
View attachment 2286684
View attachment 2286690

View attachment 2286700

View attachment 2286706

View attachment 2286716

mirin lifefuel because of someone else downfall also mirin confidence. im 1.83 and i never approached a foid in my life. i usually wait them to come

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and aspiringexcel
Mirin your confidence to approach girls at 169cm. I'm like 13cm taller and wear lifts on dates etc. Isn't croatia giga tall too?
Yes nigga. Not as tall as retards here say it is but saw a very decent amount of tallfags
It looks decent. OP must be in a nice area since there are tourists. Doesn't look like a shithole.

I want to go Bosnia but I know I will get mogged brutally, least of my concerns tbh. But the place actually looks shit and I can barely see any roads in Sarajevo. The average village in England mogs cities in terms of infrastructure.
Nah you wont, most balkancels have the potential to be moggers but they dont give a fuck about looksmaxxing.
mirin lifefuel because of someone else downfall also mirin confidence. im 1.83 and i never approached a foid in my life. i usually wait them to come
JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston, Splinter901 and 1 other person
over for you ugly chink monkey

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and rand anon
It wasnt that hard tbh, i doubt they noticed it

Mogs me

Nigga its summer break in croatia, most people in my age group arent going anywhere yet because they have to to apply to highschools and send their documents.

But in general there is a lot of friend groups out there
Try club or bar sample of 30 and see how results compare a warmer stent may imporve results

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Recessed Life
View attachment 2286400

View attachment 2286643
This was the mtb
View attachment 2286644

View attachment 2286649
View attachment 2286652

0. AGAIN.

View attachment 2286683
View attachment 2286684
View attachment 2286690

View attachment 2286700

View attachment 2286706

View attachment 2286716

This whole time I thought u were a larping gook. But this seals the deal. Ur a real Croatiancel spreading the word of the gook prophet lmao.

Ur like the pro gook cumskin version of @mrriceguy taking creepshots jfl
3494990 20230628 154948

She speaks Chinese lol

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, inceI, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
Nah you wont, most balkancels have the potential to be moggers but they dont give a fuck about looksmaxxing.
Because they're poorcels. I'm a couple of cm taller than you and I feel short and England. Plus I'm curry, although not pajeet and 'westernised' looking that counts for jack shit. Although if I did visit Balkans I'd probably be the best looking curry by virtue of being the only curry within a 10 mile radius 🤔

Your thread doesn't prove anything. Approaching gooks on holiday and travelling the world is a no-no. You're approaching 1st worlders. To see JBW in action you need to visit Japan where you would probably pass as average height tbh.

• +1
Unless your chico level nobody is going to approach you nigga.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and aspiringexcel
Post face
I did nigga. Are u niggas unable to just look at other peoples threads? Jfl
Try club or bar sample of 30 and see how results compare a warmer stent may imporve results
Im 16 i doubt theyd let me become a clubcel
This whole time I thought u were a larping gook. But this seals the deal. Ur a real Croatiancel spreading the word of the gook prophet lmao.

Ur like the pro gook cumskin version of @mrriceguy taking creepshots jfl
View attachment 2286793
She speaks Chinese lol
Dont compare me to that kazakh femboy. I humilliated myself in front of 50 foids because of that evil nigga

It never began for mrriceguycels and aspiringexcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manana, bloomercel, try2beme and 4 others
I did nigga. Are u niggas unable to just look at other peoples threads? Jfl

Im 16 i doubt theyd let me become a clubcel

Dont compare me to that kazakh femboy. I humilliated myself in front of 50 foids because of that evil nigga

It never began for mrriceguycels and aspiringexcels
I don’t care enough tbh I’ll imagine you a Eastern European wheat waffles

• JFL
i can imagine why she asked if you were high. that just means you talk like a monotone robot. your autism is scaring them (you are creepy!)

even ugly ching chongs get girls to say yes so the problem is not only your ugly face but also that you talk like a serial killer. you need to NTmax!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Ken, It'snotover and 8 others
I mentioned it a while back, but NT and Rizz are essential. I recommend hitting the gym and drip max. Additionally, when approaching women, it's important to ease in and avoid being too direct by immediately asking for their social media handles.

Also how the fuck You paid €30 for noodles?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, bloomercel, OGJBSLAYER and 8 others
I mentioned it a while back, but NT and Rizz are essential. I recommend hitting the gym and drip max. Additionally, when approaching women, it's important to ease in and avoid being too direct by immediately asking for their social media handles.

Also how the fuck You paid €30 for noodles?
Muh NT muh rizz.

32 jewros for 10 packs of noodles and a soda
i can imagine why she asked if you were high. that just means you talk like a monotone robot. your autism is scaring them (you are creepy!)

even ugly ching chongs get girls to say yes so the problem is not only your ugly face but also that you talk like a serial killer. you need to NTmax!

I got told i have a very nice and outgoing voice. This is cope

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone, ShowerMaxxing, justinzayn and 3 others
Unless your chico level nobody is going to approach you nigga.
o'pry, barret, never got approach i guess since muh favorite model chico mogs all its over for the rest of the word? jfl at you mirin hard your autism retard dethnik nigger

over since i get a lot of approach and i have a higher slay acount than u at my 15's.

just wave a camera in their face and force them to say yes theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, falcon1, ManzareK and 7 others
just wave a camera in their face and force them to say yes theory
i agree. this ching chong needs to do the same experiment with hidden camera.

i agree. this ching chong needs to do the same experiment with hidden camera.
this guy looks legit repulsive literal truecel level, all wouldve said no if he didnt have the camera.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, ManzareK, bloomercel and 4 others