I'll probably get limb lengthening surgery in my 30s

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Why in my 30s? Because hopefully the surgical techniques will have been improved and the risks/downsides reduced, and hopefully in a decade there will be much more surgeons doing such surgeries due to more people being blackpilled and realizing the bitter truth about their value as human beings, so it should be a bit more accessible and cheaper. If not, at least I'll have more money in my 30s so I can actually afford it regardless.

Is it a dumb idea since I'm 5'11? I would argue that it makes such a huge difference to go from 5'11 to 6'1 or 6'2 that it takes you from just barely tall enough for most women to clearly in the "tall" range, and it can be an extra halo to add to your looks.

Some lazy copers in denial are going to say the height doesn't matter after 5'10. They're wrong though, I don't even wanna hear that bullshit. The last few parties I was at have fully convinced me how insanely important height is. So keep coping while I transform into a mogger 6'2 Med with a 24" bidelt and a full head of hair and a 7.5" cock :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, chaddyboi66, HQNPmaxxing and 11 others
Same

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 11758
744214C6 A4AE 4EFF 92E1 FBE75B431831

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, chaddyboi66, HQNPmaxxing and 7 others
Nigga what’s the point ?

imagine going to a college party when you’re 32 :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 9072, Petsmart and 9 others
Get a hair transplant first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl and CupOfCoffee
lol you are going to eventually get shorter as you age.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and CupOfCoffee
short nigga complex lmao

actually this shit really not funny, today I was brutally mogged by 6'7-6'8 tyrone college basketball moggers even in my lifts that take me from 6'0 to 6'5. Felt so emasculated, felt like half a BBC

felt like you, never want that feeling again

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 9072, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
short nigga complex lmao

actually this shit really not funny, today I was brutally mogged by 6'7-6'8 tyrone college basketball moggers even in my lifts that take me from 6'0 to 6'5. Felt so emasculated, felt like half a BBC

felt like you, never want that feeling again
You add 5 inches with lifts??? :lul: wtf Jesus

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and BearBoy
LL is cope for arab looking mofos:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
You add 5 inches with lifts??? :lul: wtf Jesus
bro I was trolling about the lifts jfl, I don't wear lifts but I will. But yeah those niggas were legit 6'7-6'8 college hoopers and they mogged very hard, almost hyperventilated from the mog

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, ShowerMaxxing and CupOfCoffee
24 inch bideltoid!! Do u have a pic??

Height is cope

• WTF
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Is it a dumb idea since I'm 5'11?
Yes, it is! Especially after the age of 30, when unless you're a Chad you won't be slaying college girls, your only hope would be divorced women, single moms, etc..
How many girls have you banged until now?

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Yes, it is! Especially after the age of 30, when unless you're a Chad you won't be slaying college girls, your only hope would be divorced women, single moms, etc..
How many girls have you banged until now?
I'm doing this for the status, the power of walking around as a mogger, going out with friends and being a mogger, and tbh just respect. Even in an LTR I want that insane respect that a tall jacked chadlite with money can get. I want fucking power nigger

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 14978, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
From 5'11 to 6'2 its worth.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and CupOfCoffee
From 5'11 to 6'2 its worth.
It's so obviously one of the most effective looksmaxes tbh. Everyone laughs like it's not feasible or worth it. Jfl. Dumbfucks

It's so obviously one of the most effective looksmaxes tbh. Everyone laughs like it's not feasible or worth it. Jfl. Dumbfucks
I recommend every height coper in here using lifts while in a night out and see how much more differently women treat them.

• Love it
Mogger. Do you have any tips for a natural who wants to broaden his frame?
Get strong as fuck on weighted chinups and OHP and incline bench.

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I’ve lifted with him irl and multiple times I had to stop and laugh. Because I’m looking at dude and he is so comically brolic and wide that it’s absurd

post The pic of us xd no face tho

how’s the cut going?
I'm trying not to fail my classes I ain't cutting. But around 180 rn.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I’ve lifted with him irl and multiple times I had to stop and laugh. Because I’m looking at dude and he is so comically brolic and wide that it’s absurd

post The pic of us xd no face tho

how’s the cut going?
He has bae waist aswell. I get loads of compliments with my 22-22.5 inch frame so I can't even imagine the validation this chad gets

Med mogger

• JFL
na

• JFL