Ill prove to you that excess chin height can descend in some cases

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
only retarded jocks like forever cuckelling believe that u need great kahli chin to be mogger, the real moggers have strong jaw and high set zygos with good brow ridge and nasion like vito basso

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and twojei
She doesn't . Weak comeback subhuman
yea she just asked me to cum all over her ugly roastie face, now shes licking it and wants more :):hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Narcissus🥀
Post ur chin or nipples bhai

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and NoseProphecy
only retarded jocks like forever cuckelling believe that u need great kahli chin to be mogger, the real moggers have strong jaw and high set zygos with good brow ridge and nasion like vito basso
A very strong chin makes you look like a high T retard.

yea she just asked me to cum all over her ugly roastie face, now shes licking it and wants more :):hnghn:
She literally didn't . White woman would never come to your piss poor dirty village in Bengaluru filled with brown dirty subhumans like you who shit on the streets

yeah just post my facd

Post ur chin or nipples bhai

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, NoseProphecy and Latinolooksmaxxer
She literally didn't . White woman would never come to your piss poor dirty village in Bengaluru filled with brown dirty subhumans like you who shit on the streets
yea she literally did she wants my baby so he wont end like a folate deficient celiac disease subhooman like manletmachine

• So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy
yea she literally did she wants my baby so he wont end like a folate deficient celiac disease subhooman like manletmachine
What the fuck is that sentence you ugly poor bastard. Doesn't make any sense
I would kill myself If I was Indian

IMG 20240423 073145

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What the fuck is that sentence you ugly poor bastard. Doesn't make any sense
I would kill myself If I was Indian
fucking slavshit dog :forcedsmile: moooooodssssssss

Chin height matters relative to philtrum. Width and shape matters more tho than height

Jeudurea5ph91

i have good nasion and browridgE?

• Love it
you need to fix that overbite or get genio but yea its what i talk about, even if recessed chin easily fixed,
nigaaa im the bengali guy from ig :forcedsmile: u think i have tall skull?

• Hmm...