Ill tell you psl and appearance from birthday

did i read ur personality before

NT is very bad and social anxiety is astronomically high, high inhib fella doesnt follow through

iq is very high tho and ego is still high intellectually
Yeah im non nt and social anxiety but i’m not rlly smart

I am pretty socially aware tho

@Gaygymmaxx july 10
pretty confident and masculine however relatively non NT, with not many friends

is a loner, but self sufficient and can handle it better than most

maybe some good close friends, but you dont console in them and are often isolated

• Woah
Reactions: 0S4MA
pretty confident and masculine however relatively non NT, with not many friends

is a loner, but self sufficient and can handle it better than most

maybe some good close friends, but you dont console in them and are often isolated
accurate :feelsgood:

8 oct, :forcedsmile: @Gaygymmaxx
quite masculine and aggresive, very emotional as well

social anxiety is high but you are kind of a hood guy, or hold your ground, so it likely helped with NT

likely to use normie language well and probably fits in, but spends most of their time alone and has anxiety

anger issues and irritability are distinct

quite masculine and aggresive, very emotional as well

social anxiety is high but you are kind of a hood guy, or hold your ground, so it likely helped with NT

likely to use normie language well and probably fits in, but spends most of their time alone and has anxiety

anger issues and irritability are distinct
how tf? what ab looks and height

how tf? what ab looks and height
height is avg to above

i mean compared to your family, what you should be, you are probanly taller than your dad or will be

and masculine semi ogre looks

psl is unclear without year

• Woah
Reactions: Chad15
tell me based on my join date, it's essentially my forum birthday

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
July 29 08
a mix of both mascline and feminine traits, facially looks interesting regardless of PSl, striking looks and eye are specficially might be scary or intimidating

but probably not to tall

• +1
Reactions: doopieshoop
tell me based on my join date, it's essentially my forum birthday
autistic with anger issues is the prognosis from 11 / 8

Thats cool, is there anything else u can tell me from the bday

Thats cool, is there anything else u can tell me from the bday
of course
July 29 08

extremely money oriented and seeks to get rich and has good financial forutne, connections simply provide themselves to you and you probably can always get a good price

cares about money and entrepenureal

but also heavily autistic, probably extremely non NT, and not a social person, IQ is roughly 135, and you have neurotic self destrutive behavior

a moderate mental illness in childhood or now is likely, strange person and socially autistic due to excessive social analysis which holds you back

generalized anxiety and a problem with addiction, high inhib, social anxiety

• +1
Reactions: doopieshoop
a mix of both mascline and feminine traits, facially looks interesting regardless of PSl, striking looks and eye are specficially might be scary or intimidating

but probably not to tall

of course

extremely money oriented and seeks to get rich and has good financial forutne, connections simply provide themselves to you and you probably can always get a good price

cares about money and entrepenureal

but also heavily autistic, probably extremely non NT, and not a social person, IQ is roughly 135, and you have neurotic self destrutive behavior

a moderate mental illness in childhood or now is likely, strange person and socially autistic due to excessive social analysis which holds you back

generalized anxiety and a problem with addiction, high inhib, social anxiety
Idk if this is good or not but thank u, thats hella cool u can get that from bday

What did he say
If 8 is the month

You are family oriented, but perfectionist, maybe expect to much from your loved ones.

Some sort of relationship with dreams? Perhaps premonitions or intense meaningful dreams.

Pretty likely to be addicted to drugs

Flaws are laziness, and the propensity to seek revenge.

This year was one of communication for you, in one way or another. My friend had to deal with old EX girlfriend out of knowhere in this period, some kind of unresolved problems from the past may occur from last December to the next?

July 27, 2013

If 8 is the month

You are family oriented, but perfectionist, maybe expect to much from your loved ones.

Some sort of relationship with dreams? Perhaps premonitions or intense meaningful dreams.

This year was one of communication for you, in one way or another. My friend had to deal with old EX girlfriend out of knowhere in this period, some kind of unresolved problems from the past may occur from last December to the next?
What tf is this

July 27, 2013
Socially autistic and generalized anxiety, very few friends and high inhib

Very high iq and neurotic emotional person

High ego and self belief despite lackluster social standing

that was ur prediction about me my nigga :lul:
If 8 is the month

that was the old jew. in retrospect that shit was cheeks, the new jew is true :ogre:

ill try again

looks are above mtn, HTN or higher but on the masculine side of things, and possibly somewhat ogre

anger issues are signficant and you are irritable with high expectations, easily set off,

and specifically you can recall get angered at your family, idk if you still live alone,

but overall youd consider yourself a good and moral person and do have alot of sympathy for others

youre a family oriented person, so it lets you fall into bluepilled idealistic scenarios with women you know are not good for you

attracted to high charisma emotional people

bad at taking advice and egotistical, and a crashout, very money oriented and drastic life, ups and downs, not super consistent

parents are probably divorced or you recall conflict in the home growing up

25 july 2001

25 july 2001
very good looking with dimorphic looks primarily but distinct pretty traits

PSL is high, 5.5 or higher, prettyboy

some posture issues are likely or joint problem, pretty bad body or health in some manner

august 18
eh dimorpic leaning but need year for exact

but very emotional and aggresive crashout with high ego and anger issues, drastic life, probably divorced parents or conflict in the home, and hood or low class enviroment, you hold you ground and demand respect to maintain your ego, and are somewhat anxious internally

likely to abuse drugs

June 15 2005
very kind person but a pushover and says yes too much, but loyal friend and endearing, passive person

pretty intellegent, and good looking, moderately autistic and some self control issues, very slightly crazy, not signifcant, but non NT

masculine person, dimorphic looking and psl is roughly 5.2, not femine, could be slightly ogre

and has anger issues around people you know well, irritable, and argumentative, but morally good person

may 22 bhai please bless me with your jewish visions
Good looking prettyboy with Extemely self destructive habits and addiction problems

Non nt, maybe frauds but internally insane,

Feminine leaning appearance

Give the year for more. You seem quite odd

(And unusual looking or strange aura)

• JFL
Reactions: enriquecel
Sep 28 2004
Excellent birthday my nigga

Wealth oriented grindset nigga about his money, high iq to match, egotistical but you have good determination and willpower, pretty good person, and reliable, masculine physically

Masculine personality, and anger issues and loner, self sufficient and excellent financial fortune (luck)

• Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Good looking prettyboy with Extemely self destructive habits and addiction problems

Non nt, maybe frauds but internally insane,

Feminine leaning appearance

Give the year for more. You seem quite odd

(And unusual looking or strange aura)
oh my i have been blessed by g-d inshallah i get a jewish woman

Excellent birthday my nigga

Wealth oriented grindset nigga about his money, high iq to match, egotistical but you have good determination and willpower, pretty good person, and reliable, masculine physically

Masculine personality, and issues and loner, self sufficient and excellent financial fortune (luck)
What about looks?

8 november.
Autistic with anger issues, very emotional and impulsive, trouble with family and aggressive personality, irritable

Doesn't get pressed, probanly holds your ground, physically dimoprhic likely, but somewhat feminine in manners too,

Iq is above average, athleticism is good.

Looks level is not inferreable here without year.

Prettyboy. Psl 5.5, masculine and dimorphic with pretty traits :ogre:
Pretty accurate tho im still ascending, what about height, coloring body etc. What does my bday say about that

you consider yourself to be a philosopher and are pretty smart, and booksmart, good grades likely

relatively disciplined or orderly person, pretty NT and has a decent social skill, relatively confident and physically dimorphic

anger issues though, and irritable around your family

frame and height are above average, face may be somewhat ogre but need year to be sure

Very high iq and non nt, egotistical and main character syndrome, bad at taking advice

But looks are solid, atleast high mtn probably htn, need year to be sure

And high sex drive

• +1
Reactions: emo
you consider yourself to be a philosopher and are pretty smart, and booksmart, good grades likely

relatively disciplined or orderly person, pretty NT and has a decent social skill, relatively confident and physically dimorphic

anger issues though, and irritable around your family

frame and height are above average, face may be somewhat ogre but need year to be sure
Some is true and some isn't

What do you go off of?

Do you just guess or do you just say generic traits that looksmaxxers are likely to have?

Some is true and some isn't

What do you go off of?

Do you just guess or do you just say generic traits that looksmaxxers are likely to have?
dm the year its numerology nothing like that.

ill go further with year

Autistic with anger issues, very emotional and impulsive, trouble with family and aggressive personality, irritable

Doesn't get pressed, probanly holds your ground, physically dimoprhic likely, but somewhat feminine in manners too,

Iq is above average, athleticism is good.

Looks level is not inferreable here without year.
8 november 2008 and i dont have troubles with family

22/11/2005
Least nt guy I've seen tbh

Insane person

NT is 4/100

Scary and strange looks with Intimidating eye area, 5"8 or maybe shorter

Bit of a prettyboy though with pretty or feminine traits, it's likely not ugly but odd or striking

And offputting physical presence with bad social skills

Very high iq and main character complex, high ego, and arrogant

Iq is 135 or higher if tested, and very autistic with analytical skill

And specific skill of breaking down concepts and maybe physical objects

Deeply tortured mentally and self destructive behavior, drug addiction likely

Highly emotionally volatile and neurotic

Intense dreams and nightmares

This year you've glowed up tho 🤣

• +1
Reactions: gangiewangie
8 november 2008 and i dont have troubles with family
Highly autistic and emotionally unstable

Autistic and aggressive, relatively dimoprhoc appearance overall but some distinct feminine traits

Good physical body and strength, athletic and skilled at sports

Probably pretty NT for somebody who is as autistic as yourself, you do well to hide your non nt I'd guess, can fit in with normies and uses the normie language

Pretty drastic life with ups and downs, rarely ever stable and consistent, may believe in karma or has seemed to observe it personally

Distinct anger issues and overall emotional volatility