I'll try to get a work on the field this summer and when I get to college

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Here in Southern Spain agriculture and such is a thing and I'll try to work there. Hard labor should help me getting more robust and more importantly, bigger hands (construction workers often get bigger hands due to having pressure on them when having things and such).

Getting a job will probably be not as easy as it sounds but I'll try to get it and hopefully I will. Also the money will be nice (which is a much needed good for a broke dude like me).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and badromance
Here in Southern Spain agriculture and such is a thing and I'll try to work there. Hard labor should help me getting more robust and more importantly, bigger hands (construction workers often get bigger hands due to having pressure on them when having things and such).

Getting a job will probably be not as easy as it sounds but I'll try to get it and hopefully I will. Also the money will be nice (which is a much needed good for a broke dude like me).
Do it.It's same here,but i didn't work on the fields as a teen,but i will in the summer for sure 100%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Same

• +1

Let us know if it works tbh ngl

• +1
Lol. U r 2 epic 4 me bro

xD
MV5BYmRiZjkwZjctZjgxMi00ZTJlLTg0OTUtMDgyOGMwYWJjODE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UY268_CR110,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
HE IS TO EPIC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
  • +1

I could never be a field nigga.

You Cant Be Serious

Besides I'm skinmaxxing the way East Asians do. That means getting as little sun as possible.

It would ruin all my efforts.

• +1