I'll Try To Improve My Flexibility

scrunchables

scrunchables

Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)
One of my issues when playing basketball is that my inflexible legs make crossovers and acrobatic moves uncomfortable to do. Hoping that improving on that will help me greatly :feelsokman:

I'm gonna be real though, flexibility exercises are such a pain to do consistently.

your avi makes me perceive oyu as high T

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
More flexible to get fucked by chad?

More flexible to get fucked by chad?
I should've done a "inb4 'eww that's gay nigga'" because of retards like you, fuck off

Donald Trump Ugh GIF by Election 2016

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi
your avi makes me perceive oyu as high T
That's the thing about avis: you can't let them fool your perceptions of people. Obvious example are anime girl pfps that usually have an obese basement dweller typing behind them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Take the Yogapill

• Woah
Dribbling is the most difficult thing to improve in basketball.

I was a good dribbler when i played and have been praised for amazing change of direction and pace or however the call it (Those kind of moves like Tim Hardaway Sr when he faked going to one side and he went to the other changing hands, or goimg from 0 to 100 per hour). However never could improve much and always found it very hard to dribble in static, only was good in movement especially moving forward in fastbreak. Also was very elastic and went very good into screens in a sneaky way which i learned from copying during childhood and early teenage years. Jumpshot was trash, extremely bad even from free throw distance. Limited my game a lot.

• +1
Dribbling is the most difficult thing to improve in basketball.

I was a good dribbler when i played and have been praised for amazing change of direction and pace or however the call it (Those kind of moves like Tim Hardaway Sr when he faked going to one side and he went to the other changing hands, or goimg from 0 to 100 per hour). However never could improve much and always found it very hard to dribble in static, only was good in movement especially moving forward in fastbreak. Also was very elastic and went very good into screens in a sneaky way which i learned from copying during childhood and early teenage years. Jumpshot was trash, extremely bad even from free throw distance. Limited my game a lot.
jfl Jaylen Brown is a prime example of this, bro just doesn't have much of a bag when it comes to his left. Josh Giddey is an even worse dribbler , dribbles the ball like a 60s player :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
That's the thing about avis: you can't let them fool your perceptions of people. Obvious example are anime girl pfps that usually have an obese basement dweller typing behind them
what about my avi?

• Woah
jfl Jaylen Brown is a prime example of this, bro just doesn't have much of a bag when it comes to his left. Josh Giddey is an even worse dribbler , dribbles the ball like a 60s player :LOL:
Yeah i saw that Miami vs Boston series, it was one of their weakest points and after the game 7 some Miami player said they were aiming for him to switch to his left hand.

There are NBA players that dribble like oldies but still do it efficiently though.

My preferred type is swaggy and smooth dribbling like Paul George.

• Love it
I suffer from permanent tight hip flexors and adductors

• So Sad
My preferred type is swaggy and smooth dribbling like Paul George.
PG13 is a legend bro. I even have the PG6 hot wheels edition shoes (no it's not childish it's just a Brazil and Hotwheels thing)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 57464