how tall are ur parents?

for me dad 5'8 mom 5'2

somehow me 6'0 barefoot

prob because dad grew up poor and rural

Me: dad 5'9", mom 5'3"

Somehow me 5'5.5" barefoot

Me: dad 5'9", mom 5'3"

Somehow me 5'5.5" barefoot
brootal , i mog my dad, i mog my entire family at 5'9-5'10 at 16 growth plates havent closed from an xray last month, dad is 5'5 mom is 5'0, my older brother is 5'7. Genetic lottery pill too hard to swallow

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I'm really sorry man

• So Sad
I grew an inch or two after 16 so there's hope bro

• +1
I refuse to bluepill myself with this delusional cope.
Might just have to STEMcel and afford Leg Lengthening then. Brutal

• +1
Why don't you take an AI? You even have some gyno...

• JFL
I remember barely growing from 16 to 18, but from 18 to now(21) I added 6cm+, maybe lifestyle related or just genes, what time of the day did you measure btw
Did you grow in you’re spine or legs ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Need2Ascend
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and sosaa247
I tought I was 184.5cm measuring at home, im actually 185.5cm when I measured in a stadiometer at my lowest, measuring at home with a book can be inaccurate

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and thecel
Just say you are 180cm👍😇

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Need2Ascend and thecel
Round 6 ft up to 10 ft
hit the woah freaking out GIF

• JFL
DAMN :cry:
if you think about it, 5'5.5 is 5'6 which is basically 5'7 and if you be a lil generous that's 5'8, round that up to 6'0 or 6'1 on a good day, most dudes larp about their height so 6'1 = 6'3.5. you're a little taller in the morning so that puts you to about 6'5. it's not over bro.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, AsGoodAsItGets and thecel
166cm is like top 95% for asians, you are golden.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and thecel
i always thought im 172cm, because my passport said so
when i measure myself i get like around 169-170cm.....feel pretty bad, ngl
few cm can break a man

• +1
166cm is like top 95% for asians, you are golden.

According to Medscape’s CDC Height for Age Percentiles calculator, I’m in the top 89.617%. Over.

@thecel
is bonesmashing dangerous?
im doing this now

• +1
166 cm? wear 2 inch insoles im dead srs

• +1
is bonesmashing dangerous?
im doing this now

I don’t know. It’s about as dangerous as striking yourself repeatedly. I have no idea how dangerous this actually is, cus boxers get punched in the face all the time and are ok, but the act of hitting oneself still seems sort of dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Over for me then. I have a long torso and short legs. The worst body falio after a narrow frame.
good. ideal for LL

• +1
I’m not far off from your height; just make money and smoke a lot of weed in your free time honestly not bad ngl. :feelsokman: Lot of looksmaxxing doesn’t take a lot of effort/time and you can do it on the side and see if it makes an improvement over time.
Or if you have the money right now and the motivation you can surgery maxx like some people on here will say.

• +1
So, it was over and then you discovered it was over? :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
I thought I’m 5'6" going on 5'7".

Boy, was I wrong.

I measured my height today more accurately than last time, and I learned the brutal truth:

I’m 5'5.5" (166 cm) tall.

The last time I measured my height was Spring or Summer 2020, and I got a measurement of 5'6". I measured myself with a tape measure and put my hand on my head to find my height. Clearly this wasn’t very precise.

Until today, I thought that I had to be growing a bit closer to 5'7" based on that measurement taken about almost a year ago. Nope.

Ya know, it’s odd because my height measured at the doctor more than 18 months ago was 5'5.33".

There are only a handful of possible explanations for this:
  • The height ruler was mounted too low on the wall at the doctor’s office, making the 5'5.33" measurement inaccurate
  • My self-measurement taken today is inaccurate
  • I literally stopped growing between the ages of 15 and 16
next posts :

hey guys i thought my dick was 7 inches but actually turned out to be 3

• JFL
I literally stopped growing between the ages of 15 and 16
Same man, it fucking sucks to see all your friends shoot up as you stay the exact same height, waiting for your own growth spurt

• +1
I thought I’m 5'6" going on 5'7".

Boy, was I wrong.

I measured my height today more accurately than last time, and I learned the brutal truth:

I’m 5'5.5" (166 cm) tall.

The last time I measured my height was Spring or Summer 2020, and I got a measurement of 5'6". I measured myself with a tape measure and put my hand on my head to find my height. Clearly this wasn’t very precise.

Until today, I thought that I had to be growing a bit closer to 5'7" based on that measurement taken about almost a year ago. Nope.

Ya know, it’s odd because my height measured at the doctor more than 18 months ago was 5'5.33".

There are only a handful of possible explanations for this:
  • The height ruler was mounted too low on the wall at the doctor’s office, making the 5'5.33" measurement inaccurate
  • My self-measurement taken today is inaccurate
  • I literally stopped growing between the ages of 15 and 16
whats the most accurate way to measure height

• +1
whats the most accurate way to measure height
I do like 5 different ways lmao

if u know your neurocranium size u can measure eye level and it's very accurate

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems and thecel
Don't worry, every guy I know inflates their heights. My friends be claming 5'10 when they're a good 5'7-8. I just don't say anything.

• Woah
I'm so sorry for you, I hope you somehow have a fulfilling life despite this disability.

• +1
  • +1
Wear lifts brah we all have our struggles

• +1
I don't know why my dumbass thought I was 5'4 but I kept thinking I was for months. Until I was hanging out with a few people, they started talking about what height everyone is. I said 5'4 and one of the girls says "no? I'm 5'4 and you're shorter than me"

Insane

• Woah
I don't know why my dumbass thought I was 5'4 but I kept thinking I was for months. Until I was hanging out with a few people, they started talking about what height everyone is. I said 5'4 and one of the girls says "no? I'm 5'4 and you're shorter than me"

Insane
holy shit, brutal

• +1