I'm 13 years old, give me some advice on how to improve my appearance.

sSultann

sSultann

Iron
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
Please give me some advice on how to improve my appearance. I will soon be undergoing orthodontic treatment. They will install a palate expander and later braces.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260924_205727.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
The first thing is that you leave org and use Tom Welling's videos on TikTok or something like that as a guide
 
Please give me some advice on how to improve my appearance. I will soon be undergoing orthodontic treatment. They will install a palate expander and later braces.
hope on roids till ur liver explodes and come back as a chad
 
Please give me some advice on how to improve my appearance. I will soon be undergoing orthodontic treatment. They will install a palate expander and later braces.
Use some oral and topical minoxidil and derma roll them eyebrows for a more defined eye area,other than that shave the mustache.
 
Первое, что вам нужно сделать, это покинуть организацию и использовать видео Тома Веллинга в TikTok или чем-то подобном в качестве руководства.
 
you have to leave .org ( evil looks maxxing) and start watching smallville and tom willing edits and you will ascend❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹
don't forget the coconut water tho
 
Please give me some advice on how to improve my appearance. I will soon be undergoing orthodontic treatment. They will install a palate expander and later braces.
It feels wrong ur 13 leave this org come back in 16
 

Similar threads

Another_Loser
Replies
0
Views
35
Another_Loser
Another_Loser
RD2HT
Replies
9
Views
84
Recalcitrance
Recalcitrance
lo08
Replies
6
Views
72
Mygtrez
Mygtrez
xavisx
Replies
7
Views
76
xavisx
xavisx
Antimonitor
Replies
1
Views
23
yartmax
yartmax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top