• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, DidntRead, Mansnob and 4 others
U must be lean asf, 160 lbs here 6'5

• So Sad
Reactions: shibo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
no larp. gained 0 body fat in the weight gain process. in fact i lost body fat during gaining weight (without steroids) :feelskek:

U must be lean asf, 160 lbs here 6'5
If you're 6'5 then once you looksmax to a point where you are above 4.5 PSL you will slay, and mate you needa bulk tf up big time, im 170 pounds at 18% bf on 5'11".
no larp. gained 0 body fat in the weight gain process. in fact i lost body fat during gaining weight (without steroids) :feelskek:
You gained 19 kg of lean mass in one year? Either you're bullshitting, or on the juice, because even noob gains aren't that much.

You gained 19 kg of lean mass in one year? Either you're bullshitting, or on the juice, because even noob gains aren't that much.
they're inflated my by height/frame

if you scale it down to average height/frame they're in range within natty noob gains

they're inflated my by height/frame

if you scale it down to average height/frame they're in range within natty noob gains
I still have a hard time believing that you gained 19 kg of lean mass in a year, even on noob gains, and not only that but you also leaned out as a beginner.

I need to gain weight asap i'm 6'1 - 6'2 and 130 lbs 😢
Dude Im gonna give you suggestion, whether you take it on board is entirely up to you. Start taking roids, and get yourself a shredded, jacked aesthetic physique. Get yourself a nice tan, and get some sick tattoos. You are already tall so it will work very well for you, as it will make you look much more masc and dominant. And get a motorcycle too if you're gonna do this, it will turn you from average joe to slayer, once I get money I intend on following a similar route, you are not too bad facially so this route can make you a slayer.

Dude Im gonna give you suggestion, whether you take it on board is entirely up to you. Start taking roids, and get yourself a shredded, jacked aesthetic physique. Get yourself a nice tan, and get some sick tattoos. You are already tall so it will work very well for you, as it will make you look much more masc and dominant. And get a motorcycle too if you're gonna do this, it will turn you from average joe to slayer, once I get money I intend on following a similar route, you are not too bad facially so this route can make you a slayer.
Roids are gonna tempt the Norwood reaper

I still have a hard time believing that you gained 19 kg of lean mass in a year, even on noob gains, and not only that but you also leaned out as a beginner.

He is a larp, don't believe in anything, just try to make him mad.

He is a larp, don't believe in anything, just try to make him mad.
Ive never seen his pictures though Ive heard he's 6'8, is that true?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
you don't need to bulk.

You need to eat within a caloric limit and grow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and shibo
Start eating fag

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies