im 14 years old on the primal diet and I ate raw meat and raw liver for the first time

mryhusadew

mryhusadew

Iron
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Posts
30
Reputation
25
I have been eating all sorts of raw dairy, raw eggs and raw honey for a few months now, but this week was the first time i actually tried raw meat. It was raw beef and raw lamb liver that I bought from a market in town that got the meat from a family-run farm
The raw beef tasted okay, it was just very difficult to chew, and the raw liver tasted metallic but I liked the texture
Its been 3 days and I feel happy and healthy
tv show cooking GIF by HULU
I cant wait to eat more soon
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and Jiozz
Doesn't matter
 
stop posting on this man made forum and hunt you fucking retard
 
  • +1
Reactions: mryhusadew
holy fucking shit because we all needed and wanted to know this :lul:
 
Any improvement with skin or face? Thinking about going primal..
 

Similar threads

real_rxz
Replies
12
Views
41
5"10neet
5"10neet
Joeseminate
Replies
3
Views
32
emogymmaxx
emogymmaxx
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
1
Views
26
painbonez
painbonez
Informationcapitali
Replies
4
Views
49
skool
skool
Amuzant
Replies
20
Views
103
Amuzant
Amuzant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top