• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
impossible
if you cant gain muscle no matter hop on a cycle

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, smoth and schizo echochamber
ipd= weight

Mk makes you unbearably hungry

I used to weight pretty similar at a similar height too. Eat well, but focus on gaining strength as opposed to just looking at your muscle. As you get older you will get heavier.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and bradpittshairline
niqqa just eat

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and bluemcdonalds
a loss of an equal eye distance must correspond to a loss somewhere, in this case it seems mass. or maybe ur abused ipd signals you into high metabolism

a loss of an equal eye distance must correspond to a loss somewhere, in this case it seems mass. or maybe ur abused ipd signals you into high metabolism
My Ipd is 64mm and my esr is basically ideal wdym abused ipd

How does that make any sense

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
U don’t even know about my ipd bc u haven’t seen my full face

U don’t even know about my ipd bc u haven’t seen my full face
Please be fucking serious I’m begging you was my ipd actually bad please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
yeah it's over, I would say ropemaxx but nigga could just go outside and get demolished by a calm wind

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Elysia
weren't you 5'9 two weeks ago?

I used to be 130 and this height few months back in 150 now. Eat like shit, whey everyday, bd lazy. I’m skinny fat now over

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I will never fill a shirt no matter how much I eat
never over brother…. i can pm u and help you to put on some muscle and weight you can easily get your weight up within a couple weeks

Ideal BMI. What's your diet?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Whitepill_Saint
Gymmax for a year you can put on like 30-40lbs of lean muscle from noobie gains

im 135 at 5'11. i feel you bro its almost impossible to gain weight. but thats not a terrible weight to be stuck at

literally just eat.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
I am 145 at 6'0 as long as ur frame is not shit ur good
I have 20-inch bideltoid to BARELY scrape me out of lanklet hell, but at the same time I have 5-inch wrists, and 27' waist
no one ever rlly says i look skinny

I am 145 at 6'0 as long as ur frame is not shit ur good
I have 20-inch bideltoid to BARELY scrape me out of lanklet hell, but at the same time I have 5-inch wrists, and 27' waist
no one ever rlly says i look skinny
You are young so being skinny is fine, I’m turning 19 so being a twink isn’t acceptable

You are young so being skinny is fine, I’m turning 19 so being a twink isn’t acceptable
i have seen u post ur physique bro ur not skinny

i have seen u post ur physique bro ur not skinny
I only look big bc I’m lean in a shirt I’m very skinny, when I met up with this one girl from discord she said I was handsome but that she could rape me I was so skinny, no I’m trying to bulk.

• JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge
I only look big bc I’m lean in a shirt I’m very skinny, when I met up with this one girl from discord she said I was handsome but that she could rape me I was so skinny, no I’m trying to bulk.
Tallfag twink

I'm 150lbs at 6'1 and I have 15 inch arms. Just don't ever train your legs, I look much heavier than I actually weight cause of v taper.

I'm 150lbs at 6'1 and I have 15 inch arms. Just don't ever train your legs, I look much heavier than I actually weight cause of v taper.

i was that girl btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47099