Im 15 and im 5'6 is there hope?

ryanlovestolooksmax

ryanlovestolooksmax

Realest
Height isn't purely genetic I know there's factors that I can use to kind of hack my growth. I started stretching, eating more and taking personal prescriptions to help it I saw small growth in the span of 3-5 months but it was only by a inch

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
No nigga its over turn to satan and pray thats how i reached 6’7 not even joking.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: user123456 and 3links2
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Pikabro, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 6 others
I was 5’6.5 at 15 and now I’m 5’9.5 at 21

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
No nigga its over turn to satan and pray thats how i reached 6’7 not even joking.
did u sell ur soul also did it worked

Check if your plates are open then hgh + ai + test until you die

• +1
Reactions: AySab and shalomnigga
Height isn't purely genetic I know there's factors that I can use to kind of hack my growth. I started stretching, eating more and taking personal prescriptions to help it I saw small growth in the span of 3-5 months but it was only by a inch
Blast HGH like there's no tmrw

• +1
Reactions: AySab
depends, how's ur face?

Yes im gonna go rr style when im 25 i made a promise
did u get any benefits from selling ur soul also what are the side effects are u gonna die young

I was 5’5 at 15 now I’m 5’11

did u get any benefits from selling ur soul also what are the side effects are u gonna die young
I dont like the concept of this world hell and paradise, im not gonna die young tho and satan protects u more than god ill burn eternally

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002
I dont like the concept of this world hell and paradise, im not gonna die young tho and satan protects u more than god ill burn eternally
but u gonna suffer in hell

how tall are your parents

I was 5'6 at 15 and now im 5'10 at 17 you will probably be fine

Hgh

At best you'll reach average height, I am 16 and i was 5'6 last year, currently 5'7 or so. Just pray eat clean and all that other basic stuff you know about. As long as you aren't a turbo manlet you should be fine.

Height is everything, under 5'9 is when youre objectively going to go worse in life. I thank god erydae dat am 6'4

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Height is Cope If u are subhuman

How much have you grown in the last year? You got like 0.5-1 inch left realistically

5’11 at 15 now 6’3

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
cringelord

I dont care bro i was a nerd muslim before i have memorized all the surahs and some of the important pages of the quran
Ur cooked in the afterlife nigga might as well burn yo ass rn

• +1
Reactions: user123456
jfl