I'm 15, do i prettyboymaxx or ride it out till I'm an adult (whole lotta waffle)

marshadow

marshadow

Iron
I'm 15 and not interested in sex or girls right now, I hate long hair. Long hair is a staple of pretty boy looks which have the highest sex appeal in my age group. Even though I'm not interested in girls it feels nice to look good so I like to be ideal until I want sex. I'm gymmaxxing rn (don't tell me it's cope it's fucking fun smd) and long hair gets in my face mid-workout which I hated before I cut my hair. Also, I need to grow facial hair in a year to decrease the visibility of my recession during the cut so I think a masculine look is ideal for me. Also, I'm curious if you think the current female teenagers will always be into pretty boys, or will their taste mature with them into a more masculine look?

first post btw my bad for the horrible formatting, MB if it's confusing

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I'm 15 and not interested in sex or girls right now, I hate long hair. Long hair is a staple of pretty boy looks which have the highest sex appeal in my age group. Even though I'm not interested in girls it feels nice to look good so I like to be ideal until I want sex. I'm gymmaxxing rn (don't tell me it's cope it's fucking fun smd) and long hair gets in my face mid-workout which I hated before I cut my hair. Also, I need to grow facial hair in a year to decrease the visibility of my recession during the cut so I think a masculine look is ideal for me. Also, I'm curious if you think the current female teenagers will always be into pretty boys, or will their taste mature with them into a more masculine look?

you should look like Hamza Ahmed

he mogs all prettyboys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, sportsmogger, Zeta and 9 others
brb imagining your face cuz no pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AryanChadification, Axii, Zeta and 4 others

If you want to be more masc you should start doing MMA it is like a cheat code for Test, and either lessen the amount in the gym or avoid it altogether. There is no point in risking potential height for mediocre gains in the gym. You will never be masc at 5'6, unless you're 6'0+ at 15 then it's whatever. The thing about pretty boy/masc preference in girls your age is that irl masc is prefered almost always. Pretty boys stay on TikTok. But the masculinity is a bit different - tall, fit, confident (borderline arrogant), NT, protective, looks like he would beat anyone's ass. That's what you should try to do if your goal is to attract girls with a masculine look. It's mostly psychological/personality (not cope) though. For looks its a strong jaw, hunter-ish eye area and short-medium length hair. When I was in highschool (2 yrs ago), these were the guys who were always surrounded by girls. Pretty boy works too, but not to that level. All the popular "pretty boys" were just tall, skinny, with good hair (not long, at most medium) and good facial features.

NO FACIAL HAIR. Beard or stache will get you nothing in highschool. Actually makes you drop in looks. Even in uni/college it has negative impact. Not to mention you probably wouldn't get a reasonable facial hair at 16 anyways, better to not even bother.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If you want to be more masc you should start doing MMA it is like a cheat code for Test, and either lessen the amount in the gym or avoid it altogether. There is no point in risking potential height for mediocre gains in the gym. You will never be masc at 5'6, unless you're 6'0+ at 15 then it's whatever. The thing about pretty boy/masc preference in girls your age is that irl masc is prefered almost always. Pretty boys stay on TikTok. But the masculinity is a bit different - tall, fit, confident (borderline arrogant), NT, protective, looks like he would beat anyone's ass. That's what you should try to do if your goal is to attract girls with a masculine look. It's mostly psychological/personality (not cope) though. For looks its a strong jaw, hunter-ish eye area and short-medium length hair. When I was in highschool (2 yrs ago), these were the guys who were always surrounded by girls. Pretty boy works too, but not to that level. All the popular "pretty boys" were just tall, skinny, with good hair (not long, at most medium) and good facial features.

NO FACIAL HAIR. Beard or stache will get you nothing in highschool. Actually makes you drop in looks. Even in uni/college it has negative impact. Not to mention you probably wouldn't get a reasonable facial hair at 16 anyways, better to not even bother.
Any softmaxxes you recommend for height? I dont wanna inject cuz i dont need it but getting taller does sound ideal.

Long hair only makes guys more appealing because it hides their failos. Short hair with a robust face will always do better.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta, IMPROVINATOR and mog_me
Long hair only makes guys more appealing because it hides their failos. Short hair with a robust face will always do better.
not true for everyone but definitely true for me. I have a big forehead so I use hair to hide my subhuman face

not true for everyone but definitely true for me. I have a big forehead so I use hair to hide my subhuman face
Yes but for the guys who aren’t hiding failos they would look good with any hairstyle and they have way more appeal than ugly guys just growing their hair long to hide their face.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
Yes but for the guys who aren’t hiding failos they would look good with any hairstyle and they have way more appeal than ugly guys just growing their hair long to hide their face.
True, my friend has kind of a clapped haircut but it looks good on him because he’s gl

This is actually W info, appreciate it

Why do we pretend different preferences don’t exist?

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Why do we pretend different preferences don’t exist?
Let's be real, I bet my left nut you're a boneless 16yo who desperately wants to cope with long hair. Do it, no one's stopping you. Women will perceive you better because you're hiding your face.

Let's not pretend that muh fluffy hair is what girls want though.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Let's be real, I bet my left nut you're a boneless 16yo who desperately wants to cope with long hair. Do it, no one's stopping you. Women will perceive you better because you're hiding your face.

Let's not pretend that muh fluffy hair is what girls want though.
> Let's not pretend that muh fluffy hair is what girls want though.
A lot of JB's and even just younger chicks in general do want that though. It is preference. If you take an objectively attractive face and give it short hair and then longer hair, different girls will still prefer one image over the other

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
> Let's not pretend that muh fluffy hair is what girls want though.
A lot of JB's and even just younger chicks in general do want that though. It is preference. If you take an objectively attractive face and give it short hair and then longer hair, different girls will still prefer one image over the other
Long hair = feminine

Most guys lack attractive feminine features like lips, eyelashes, forward growth, cheekbones.

They compensate with hair. Not rocket science.

If a guy has enough attractive feminine features, he doesn't need long hair.

Girls aren't sexually attracted to hair lmao. Use your brain.

Long hair = feminine

Most guys lack attractive feminine features like lips, eyelashes, forward growth, cheekbones.

They compensate with hair. Not rocket science.

If a guy has enough attractive feminine features, he doesn't need long hair.

Girls aren't sexually attracted to hair lmao. Use your brain.
> Long hair = feminine
Okay

> Most guys lack attractive feminine features like lips, eyelashes, forward growth, cheekbones.
That's why I said "If you take an objectively attractive face" and not "if you take a face lacking attractive features." I never said dudes don't compensate with hair. Regardless of whether you think a man "needs" long hair or not some girls will prefer longer hair. They aren't sexually attracted to hair, but they can find it aesthetically appealing, and that can make it easier for them to find a man sexually attractive. Besides, if they aren't sexually attracted to hair like you said then what difference does it make if it's short?

> Long hair = feminine
Okay

> Most guys lack attractive feminine features like lips, eyelashes, forward growth, cheekbones.
That's why I said "If you take an objectively attractive face" and not "if you take a face lacking attractive features." I never said dudes don't compensate with hair. Regardless of whether you think a man "needs" long hair or not some girls will prefer longer hair. They aren't sexually attracted to hair, but they can find it aesthetically appealing, and that can make it easier for them to find a man sexually attractive. Besides, if they aren't sexually attracted to hair like you said then what difference does it make if it's short?
Dnr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back