I'm 15 turning 16 is it possible to still take HGH ?

Deleted member 17653

Deleted member 17653

Iron
is it possible and how do you inject HGH like where do you buy it ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati and SubhumanCurrycel
technically yes it is possible to take HGH at any age. @nelson knows the finest supplier of dehydrated Chinese cat piss HGH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, PubertyMaxxer, TurkishAscender and 1 other person
HGH will make you reach your genetic potential quicker but not increase your genetic height limit which you are most likely reaching even without HGH

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xanny, FreakkForLife, GigaAscender and 2 others
HGH will make you reach your genetic potential quicker but not increase your genetic height limit which you are most likely reaching even without HGH
FR thats what people need to understand. It just helps you get to your max faster but it most likely wont help you grow taller than that. At best one inch and that one inch will only help you if youre above 5'9.

not possible sorry over for you sir

take pharma hgh only if you take online chinese hgh you will die, You have to go to a doctor that is specialized in the field and tell your parents you might have a growth disease

take pharma hgh only if you take online chinese hgh you will die, You have to go to a doctor that is specialized in the field and tell your parents you might have a growth disease
I’m also 15 turning 16 and I’m 6’0 but I want to take HGH for weight loss and more gains as well. How do I tell my parents and doctor? My dad is against any injection things along with steroids even thought he looks like he uses them daily.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
At this point getting on an AI would be the easiest, pharma HGH is hard to come buy and expensive you could always cope with secretagouges if you don’t have that kind of cash to shell out

Acromegaly patients were destined to be 7ft, got it :hnghn:

technically yes it is possible to take HGH at any age. @nelson knows the finest supplier of dehydrated Chinese cat piss HGH
I've grown since taking it and gotten bigger with the cat piss lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I've grown since taking it and gotten bigger with the cat piss lmaooo
Based chinese cat piss, what did you get numbers wise tho