I’m 15 with almost 10k posts on Looksmax.org AMA

gigell

gigell

15 year old neet

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
My pussy my pussy my pussy my pussy fuck a nigga on the stairs, fuck a nigga on the couch, fuck a nigga everywhere, anytime anywhere, i dont care. My pussy my pussy my pussy my pussy my pussy my pussy

• JFL
Reactions: gigell
My pussy my pussy my pussy my pussy fuck a nigga on the stairs, fuck a nigga on the couch, fuck a nigga everywhere, anytime anywhere, i dont care. My pussy my pussy my pussy my pussy my pussy my pussy
Can I have pusi pls

IMG 1530

What do you think about the current dictator of thugartha? (pic related)

• +1
:geek:

• +1
Screenshot 2024 07 04 at 85824pm

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan, gigell and 1 other person
thoughts on gooks

Get the fuck off the internet bro. If you're here rotting instead of improving your life, you are fucking cooked.

It makes sense to rot here if you're too old to be looksmaxxing but if you're like 18 or under, it's so over for you.

Get the fuck off the internet bro. If you're here rotting instead of improving your life, you are fucking cooked.

It makes sense to rot here if you're too old to be looksmaxxing but if you're like 18 or under, it's so over for you.
I do both

bro there are like 11-14 year olds in the rating section its bad

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
How do you have that free time

cry about it

Do you regret rotting here?

Do you have a social life?