im 150 iq ask me questions

nigga you are suicidal not me
and im not talking about humor, im concerned about your intelligence. i remember always baiting you for funny replies because how stupid cunt you are
no you aren’t baiting, you are actually brain dead and believe your schizo ramblings. Always shit threads and contribute nothing

don’t try act smartass, ur post rep ratio tells me that ur on the verge of suicide everyday. Just do it.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and galego123
One thing I was always interested in is how smart people and how their cognition is different from normal people. But that's not something that can really be explained because you can't crawl into another's head. Smart people themselves can't really understand how normal think because it's all inside their heads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
no you aren’t baiting, you are actually brain dead and believe your schizo ramblings. Always shit threads and contribute nothing

don’t try act smartass, ur post rep ratio tells me that ur on the verge of suicide everyday. Just do it.
no i dont act smart ass, i dont want to contribute shit to this site
meh meh

you are high iq af

• JFL
Reactions: juste
on which alt leonardo dicaprio posting now?

it is the biggest sign someone is low iq, if they only care about their own pleasure like a driven animal
Maybe you are right and he is larping. I send him videos like this but he watches stupid rapers instead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332